What's new

Israeli special forces invade Gaza, 6 Palestinians and 1 Israeli soldier killed

Another source also pinned this round of violence on Israel: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/12/world/middleeast/israel-gaza-rocket-fire.html

I do not say that Hamas have not done stupid things in the past but Israel is 100% to blame this time.

It was a peace process which was about to be achieved and then this stupid assassination happened. Many criticised oman but I knew the peace process was about to happen, now oman will also be in a difficult position and retract from Israel.

This was a stupid move by Israel.

Damage from Gaza rocket on Ashkelon building, top right corner at end of video:

Photo:

ba3bd138da50255ffbf5e8d01b49d88a.jpg

IDF said there was one critical injury or two.
There was a person standing out side the bus when the missile hit so he is confirm gone and rest sitting inside are also gone because it was a kornet and the design of the missile is to take out armor and this was a bus. There are no survivors that is idf bombed tv station to hide the video.

There was a person standing out side the bus when the missile hit so he is confirm gone and rest sitting inside are also gone because it was a kornet and the design of the missile is to take out armor and this was a bus. There are no survivors that is idf bombed tv station to hide the video.

Was it the guy on the right? I can barely make him out, thanks for that observation. I think one or two killed. Unless the bus caught fire right away. There is more footage of IDF evacuating the injured so maybe Hamas has proof it did kill one of them. Hamas's armed wing said it killed two I believe.

Breaking: Israeli killed in rocket strike in Ashkelon

Was it the guy on the right? I can barely make him out, thanks for that observation. I think one or two killed. Unless the bus caught fire right away. There is more footage of IDF evacuating the injured so maybe Hamas has proof it did kill one of them. Hamas's armed wing said it killed two I believe

It was a bus of soldiers not civilians as idf claimed and one standing out side could not have survived as he took direct hit.

Israel has prepared a good game plan. An excuse for the sweeping of Hamas, who had been taken away local governments , and Ofc Gaza, which is now under the guarantee and control of Egypt was necessary for Israel.

And finally, as a result of Israel's drive, Hamas made the "expected" mistake. UAE failed to generate the theirs desired change in the leadership of Hamas, but because of developments, Hamas away from Turkey. I hope Egypt can solve this problem before more innocent people die.

Israel has prepared a good game plan. An excuse for the sweeping of Hamas, who had been taken away local governments , and Ofc Gaza, which is now under the guarantee and control of Egypt was necessary for Israel.

And finally, as a result of Israel's drive, Hamas made the "expected" mistake. UAE failed to generate the theirs desired change in the leadership of Hamas, but because of developments, Hamas away from Turkey. I hope Egypt can solve this problem before more innocent people die.

Please spare us your analysis in the future.

Another direct hit in Ashkelon.

There have been two Israeli air strikes in Gaza as well.

No ceasefire will work from now on, as Israel will break it. If Palestinians agree to a cease fire. Guarantee you next morning Israel will announce an aerial campaign and try catching Palestinians by surprise. They are looking for people to assassinate and will break another ceasefire in the future.

If Palestinians declare an unilateral ceasefire right now, they should remain on alert. As Israel will want to conduct strikes by surprise in near future. Thus Egypt and other states in region/abroad should understand that Israel needs leadership change or there is nothing but military solution to this Israeli problem. And should arm Palestinians.

Qassam Brigades on twitter:

hamas needs tos-1

They have big launchers and used them today, that's how they overwhelmed the Iron Dome. Of course it's more than Hamas firing, it's 9 Palestinian factions in total. Hamas has been effective today, 2 Israeli's killed, over 60 injured, military bus hit with AGTM, etc.... Their rockets are doing damage to Israeli infrastructure. That's more than they were ever capable of.

Two Israeli soldiers injured now in mortar fire.

Early Israeli reports that two announced dead in recent Ashkelon rocket hit

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom