What's new

Israeli special forces invade Gaza, 6 Palestinians and 1 Israeli soldier killed

Electricity is down in Gaza, so not much news coming out, but there are continued Israeli strikes and continued Palestinian retaliatory fire
Israeli jets have started bombing Gaza and rockets are now targeting south Israel. It is a full war zone in Gaza. May Allah protect the people of Gaza.

Aoa

The palestinians dig tunnels into Israel.

Israel has a right to defend itself against terrorism. That means pre-emptive actions as well as reactive ones.

You would understand this if you weren't an Islamist.

I agree with you. Israel does have a right to defend itself.

If the defence of Israel requires entering Palestinian territory and killing their officials or launching missiles (from air or ground) that kill Palestinians in Palestine, then they can do it.

However, I ask you do the Palestinians have no similar right?

Israel retaliates with bombs if its soldiers are killed in Palestinian territory, do the Palestinians not have the right to retaliate if their people are killed within their own territory?

I may be blind to the aggressions of 'my side', but I am not the only one here.

Numerous Israeli air strikes hit border area along Rafah

Israeli air strikes target Electricity power generator in Khan Yunis

Palestinian retaliation moments ago:

Drz_ODIU0AAcVV1.png

Breaking: Israeli air strikes in Northern Gaza now

Breaking: Palestinian civilian killed during Israeli air strikes in Northern Gaza

12 Israelis wounded, 2 critically

Breaking: Gaza Health Ministry announces two Palestinian police officers have been killed in previous Israeli strikes in northern Gaza and not just one

Breaking: Israeli air strike hits apartment building in what appears to be central Gaza

Breaking: Another anti tank missile fired at an Israeli bus carrying Israeli soldiers

Back
Top Bottom