What's new

Israeli special forces invade Gaza, 6 Palestinians and 1 Israeli soldier killed

:D

p_10517dzvd0.jpg

Gaza should try to build an arsenal of missiles rather than small rockets if they want to deal big blows to Israel

Gaza should try to build an arsenal of missiles rather than small rockets if they want to deal big blows to Israel

You are aware that those missile target civilians ?

And you are aware that more deaths of Israeli civilian , would cause a harsher response from Israel that has no problem to flatten Gaza if , it so chooses ?

Any more suggestions ?

~

well they have more resources and power to fight with tiny country of 2 million people

You still have a defence treaty with Arabs and are bound by it to stand with the militarily. That is something you cannot deny.

equipping them with gas?

What gas? You want to escalate it into a massacre or what?

Hamas really needs to stop what they are doing and let the peaceful side negotiate terms. Militancy till now has done nothing but destroyed families. Religious sentiments apart, one has to realise that lives are being lost and that is not worth anyone's ego.

Palestinians could accept the 1996 peace treaty and live happily. They let Hamas dictate terms because Hamas called the shots with weapons and stuff.

What gas? You want to escalate it into a massacre or what?

try to think with analogies.. there is already massacres commited by israelis.. this is just a sarcastic answer of the same force israelis are doing.. if isreal cities were bombed the way israel is doing it to palestinians then the filthy hypocrites and sardistic crocodiles would cry a ocean full of their dirty tears..

hamas should do this or that my ***.. there is no peacefull nagotiatings isreal does not want this, and israel and their west would not want this also they would never go any step back.. just wishfull thinking from india..

arabs screwed themselves up thats the bitter reality.. and now some of them are realizing it and selling their breathen out.. the palestinians card has failed..

try to think with analogies.. there is already massacres commited by israelis.. this is just a sarcastic answer of the same force israelis are doing.. if isreal cities were bombed the way israel is doing it to palestinians then the filthy hypocrites and sardistic crocodiles would cry a ocean full of their dirty tears..

hamas should do this or that my ***.. there is no peacefull nagotiatings isreal does not want this, and israel and their west would not want this also they would never go any step back.. just wishfull thinking from india..

arabs screwed themselves up thats the bitter reality.. and now some of them are realizing it and selling their breathen out.. the palestinians card has failed..

Then the cycle of violence will mindlessly continue with no results on either side.

Then the cycle of violence will mindlessly continue with no results on either side.

I have no hopes.. isreal is as much like saudi fanatics or iranian fanatics with other religion..

imagine iran will fall in love with saudis.. do you think this will happen? then what is it that makes you think the jewish fanatics will do the same with palistinians?

You are aware that those missile target civilians ?

And you are aware that more deaths of Israeli civilian , would cause a harsher response from Israel that has no problem to flatten Gaza if , it so chooses ?

Any more suggestions ?

~

Missiles can deal big blows to Israel by targeting military bases, and government buildings, not some random guys house.

TV: Jewish Home’s Bennett, Shaked may resign from government on Monday

Education Minister Naftali Bennett and Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked of the Jewish Home party are reportedly intending to announce their resignation on Monday, in a move that would topple the governing coalition.

Citing sources in the national-religious Jewish Home party, Hadashot television news reported on Sunday night that the announcement will be made at a joint press conference the two senior ministers called for Monday morning in the Knesset.

The television report came minutes before Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyhau held his own press conference at the Defense Ministry in Tel Aviv where, after holding talks with Finance Minister Moshe Kahlon, he announced that he intends to serve as Israel’s defense minister.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/tv-jewish-homes-bennett-shaked-will-resign-from-government-on-monday/

^^^

Netanyahu's coalition crumbling apart ....

Y

Hamas really needs to stop what they are doing and let the peaceful side negotiate terms.

Israel does not talk to Hamas, only indirectly. Through Egyptian mediation, which if you had been following the news it has been ongoing for 9 months now. And the initial stages of the truce were implemented, until Israel broke it two days later with this botched raid.

Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar given silenced pistol(during rally) used by Israeli special forces in the raid, which suggests it was an indeed an hit mission and not 'intelligence' mission as Israel claims:
Pistol is self defense weapon, silly. Actually Hamas says now that Israel wanted to plant a listening device:

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5408049,00.html

^^^

Netanyahu's coalition crumbling apart ....
Coalitions in Israel always crumbling a part. Next coalition will be also same Bibi. Your Hamas brought him to power.

The terrorist Netanyahu, and the evil doers(regimes, leaders, supporters, evil leaning God hating people) in the ME region are living their last days. These are good days ahead of us for good, God fearing people. Nothing to do with Hamas or Palestine. Instead, it is our great Lord who is going to punish the evil doers.

May Allah's curse be upon the evil doers and hypocrites.

Last edited:
Israel does not talk to Hamas, only indirectly. Through Egyptian mediation, which if you had been following the news it has been ongoing for 9 months now. And the initial stages of the truce were implemented, until Israel broke it two days later with this botched raid.

Exactly my point.

I had forgotten the name of the peaceful entity, Fatah. My bad.

See, getting the 1996 like deal would be the best option for both you and the Israelis to have a peaceful future with no more wars. If Fatah can get that, you guys should take it. Hamas route will get you nothing except a cycle of endless violence and sadness.

Now you might be thinking that Israelis won't stop; don't. They are also people with families just like you and have the same fears like you guys do.

70 years ago, people were talking of making theme extinct; naturally they will be keen to ensure their survival at any cost. Approaching such a sensitive topic of mutual benefit needs to be on a grey platform and not a black and white one.

And honestly the Arab wars in history, especially the Yom Kippur one hasn't really done anything to inspire their confidence.

No one is telling Palestinians to die or kill. And definitely not the Israelis.

There is always a middle path and if Hamas isn't really keen on peace due to its own insecurity of losing clout in political and power circles among Arabs, then I think you guys have an internal problem which only your people can solve.

I would have liked to draw the 1996 deal with a parallel we had in 1999, which would have permanently resolve our own issue with Pakistan, but that is a discussion for another time. Hope you understand the sentiment behind my comment.

Regards.

Back
Top Bottom