What's new

Israeli F-16 fighter jet shot down amid Syrian anti-air fire, pilots safe - IDF

If you can't understand,it's not my problem,i have clearly written,that platforms can be detected by some systems but that data,at best can be used for WARNING,because that data is not enough for targeting,generally radar has to do..
1-Detection
2-Aspect Angle
3-Heading
4-Airspeed
5-And closure rate
And After that
6-Tracking
After doing this a Lock would be gained and Missile would be fired,missile is provided Mid-course update for flight path correction and in terminal stage Missile Switches On onboard Seeker for Independent Guidence to Target.
All available systems are capable of only doing No1,Detection Only.

Kindly read my post and use Google to rectify your misconception about radar that they can not see stealth planes, every modern radar can see stealth planes, the problem is that the RCS of stealth planes are very small, like marble or tennis ball which become irrelevant to be painted on screen as threat or object because there are several objects like birds with similar RCS and all are not required to be painted on screen for obvious reasons.

Semites created (our ancestors) the world's first civilizations on the planet and invented science, match, wheel, agriculture, the first cities on the planet, mathematics, chemistry etc.

Arabs created nothing, lets be serious here. The Arabs contributed nothing to mankind except Jihad. And sick Islamist occult

@Sharif al-Hijaz
:rofl::rofl:
I remember how some Turkish members put their d*cks in your filthy mouth. And show how inferior Saudis are om front of Ottomans and Westerners.
But, I will not talk about Turkish - Saudi relations, becouse it is not my bussines.

I will talk about Russia, and about your inferiority complex.

Russia contributed 14% to science contribution from 1400 to 1999, whole Arabian ummah only 1%.

Russian literature is consider the greatest in the whole humankind.

Russian classical music is second to none only beside German/Austrian.

Russian heritage and culture was one of richest in the world, 8th by number of heritage sites, Saudi Arabia on 31th place.

Russian Empire was third largest in human history, many times more powerful then any sand empire of yours.

Russian revolution was one of most important events in history.

You asses was beaten by 2 hundreds British soldiers, Russia defeated two most powerful armies on field in human history.

Russians first nation in space. Saudis first nation to kill women with stones.

Soviet Union one of three superpowers in world history, something that your loser nation and ummah can only dream about.

You never experienced Golden age, Renneisance, and Enlighment.

Your country is most hated country in the world, often reffered as " 7th century shithole". Other Arabs hate you, Westerners hate you.

Even cold Russia are in top 10 countries in tourism with 30 million tourists. Saudi Arabia even with Mecca and Medina is not even in top 20.

Saudi Arabia is so "great" that even you live in Spain. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

No such thing ever happened my Serbian Gypsy who has been ruled and conquered by foreigners for your entire recorded history expect for a few centuries and who is a fake Slavic person (genetically proven long ago).

KSA is home to some of the oldest cities and civilizations on the planet far outdating anything even remotely found in Russia or Serbia.:lol:

KSA is a newly funded entity that is half the size of Europe and which is the successor state of numerous ancient empires, Caliphates, kingdoms, Sultanates, Emirates, sheikdoms, Imamates culturally, linguistically, ethnically, geographically and religiously

Arabs and our Semitic ancestors who invented science, match, alphabets, the wheel, chemistry, agriculture, the first cities on the planet, had the first dynasties and empires and kingdoms (recorded) dominated sincere for millennia.

Arabs along with Persians dominated world science for 500 years during the Islamic Golden Age.

Arabs from modern-day KSA and other Arab areas created 10 World UNESCO Heritage Sites in Spain alone.

What a joke. Arab language is far more infletnual and widespread than Russian and has enormous literately richness. Our literary works predate your tiny Serbia (if you are even a Serbian if not a false-flagger as I am convinced of) and Russian existence as a people and entities.:lol: When we ruled half of the the world you did not even exist.

KSA has much more ancient heritage than Russia (not even a contest). All it takes is to be inscribed and restored and that is a governmental job. Iraq, which I have ancestral ties to, is the oldest civilization on the planet and they have as many World UNESCO Heritage Sites as KSA. So it shows nothing. BTW the Arab world has many more World UENSCO heritage sites than Russia and Serbia combined. BTW that list is heavily dominated by Europeans judges and standards. Much older civilizations and regions of the world are neglected on this front for now but this will change when many sites will be inscribed.

You are hallucinating. Arabs created 3 of the 11 largest empires in human history and ruled most of the Muslim world for 1000 years. Russians never ruled anything but backwater regions of Europe and Asia. (wastelands).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_empires

Russian empire was never the biggest. Mongols created bigger ones. The British Empire was by far the largest. More fairytales stories from this wannabe Slav and Russian ***-licker as he has nothing of value on his own.

KSA was never a Western colony. You are drunk.

Only thanks to German tech and nothing else. What did Russia produce prior to 1918? Almost nothing.

Never experienced Golden Age, lol? The Islamic Golden Age lasted 500 years when Russia was still a thought/idea in someones ballsack, including tiny irrelevant and impoverished Serbia.:lol:

KSA is visited by over 15 million people yearly with the harshest visa rules in the world and no real tourism sector. All this will change very soon and KSA will easily beat Russia if it has not already as the potential is enormous and the location central (between the crossroads of Asia, Europe and Africa). 80% of the entire planets population is within 8 hours of KSA.

Vurun, vurun ha!
Privet(Yes I know its Russian, i know no words in Serbian , so forgive me). This Semitic Arab Nationalists wishes southern Anatolia belongs to his Semitic brothers. What he doesn't know is, these people brought nothing to Anatolia. Except a few huts. They call this civilization.
And he has the audacity to insult Russian, Turkish, Serbian and so on. F**** hilarious

Serbian Gypsy

Its funny how you call Serbians and Turks etc Gypsies, when you the Arabs resemble them more. Funny that?
I mean, who can tell the difference between an Arab and a Gypsy .

Usraelis are upto something,they have F-35's also.
it is my strong gut feel that f35s and f22 can be found and possibly shot down by competent military personnel and GOOD equipment. but f22 esp is still scary to face for most armies and airforces.
As for S200s success withf16 all i can say is wow. yes,Like @
These days technology wins wars. A technologically advanced people like Thor easily beats technologically backward people. Technology is what makes people live thousands of years.
r u sure? it might win wars,but not easily.enemies also have never had more tecjnology than now...is that why squashing them is also harder?america has much better tech than iran,but i know america cant squash iran if not america would have done it a while ago already.look at north korea and US.the tech NK has makes it punch above its perceived weight.compare US and the taliban.taliban have litle compared to US so why is america on its 18yr in its war against the taliban?

Guys this thread is for BBQing Zionist a$$ not for off topic posts.

If u wanna contest @Sharif al-Hijaz plz take it to another thread.

@waz @The Eagle mods plz clean the thread of offtopic posts and look into sharif al hijaz's over the top antics.
Privet(Yes I know its Russian, i know no words in Serbian , so forgive me). This Semitic Arab Nationalists wishes southern Anatolia belongs to his Semitic brothers. What he doesn't know is, these people brought nothing to Anatolia. Except a few huts. They call this civilization.
And he has the audacity to insult Russian, Turkish, Serbian and so on. F**** hilarious

Its funny how you call Serbians and Turks etc Gypsies, when you the Arabs resemble them more. Funny that?
I mean, who can tell the difference between an Arab and a Gypsy .

These idiots like him, just make me more and more Pro - Ottoman and Pro- Turkish in muslim affairs, sometimes I wish 16 century comes back and to draft myself into yannisary, and to teach bashibozuk like him how to behave.

Arabs created nothing, lets be serious here. The Arabs contributed nothing to mankind except Jihad. And sick Islamist occult

Sure, in a fantasy world maybe. Is that why the oldest inhabited place by humans outside of Eastern Africa was the Arab world (Arabia to be precise). Is that why the Arab world is home to the oldest civilizations and cities on the planet? Is that why the ancestors of modern-day Arabs created the first alphabets, agriculture, science, match, the wheel, chemistry, geometry, first monotheistic religions, the wheel (list is endless).

Is that why Arab language and culture as well as Islam is dominating an entire landmass from Morocco to Indonesia?

Arabs have greatly influenced and contributed to diverse fields, notably the arts and architecture, language, philosophy, mythology, ethics, literature, politics, business, music, dance, cinema, medicine, science and technology[53] in the ancient and modern history. Arab people are generally known for their generosity and hospitality[54] as well as their beliefs and family values.[55]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_Heritage_Sites_in_the_Arab_States

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cradle_of_civilization

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-Islamic_Arabia

In fact your statement is more fitting for Turkic people if anything.

These idiots like him, just make me more and more Pro - Ottoman and Pro- Turkish in muslim affairs, sometimes I wish 16 century comes back and to draft myself into yannisary, and to teach bashibozuk like him how to behave.

Serbian Gypsy, less than 30% of the Arab world was controlled by Ottomans (who were heavily Arabized, Ottoman Arabic was more Arabic than Turkish, the titles were all Arabic, the majority of the population was Arab, the system was entirely Arabic (Caliphate) and bureaucracy. And Arabs were considered as a "semi-holy" people throughout much of the Ottoman empire until nationalism gained foothold.

You know nothing conquered entity and pseudo-Slav (genetically disproven).

All you are good at (as well) is mass-murder and genocide. This time mass-murdering your own fellow brethren who just happened to have embraced Islam. So I understand why you are running to the defense of genocide champion number in the world (Russia). Your ***-licker duty each day must be gone.

You are even so pathetic that you are now worshipping your former conquerors and mass-murderers (Ottomans) that most Serbians despise:lol:

Your tiny shitty entity has a smaller economy than 1 single Arab city (Dubai) and a smaller population than 1 single city in KSA (Riyadh). You are nothing. Go reconquer your Kosovo loser and beg Arabs for investments in your tiny impoverished shithole that you call a country. Your biggest export to us is prostitutes.

And keep worshipping Semitic Gods and a Semitic religion (Christianity) you pathetic Serbian pseudo-Slavic conquered Gypsy animal. Even the Romans used you as slaves for centuries. Even most Europeans want nothing to do with you and look down on you. All your neighbors despise you too. Croats, Bosnians, Albanians, Kosovars etc. You share that in common with the Russians (that you share no genetic connection with) that you are ***-licking 24/7 as you have nothing on your own to brag about other than 1 autistic individual (Tesla) who suffered from various mental diseases such as phobias etc.

Haha, a lot of the Janissary were Serbian/ Bosnian. Its funny because, a lot try take credit for the Janissary , when it was mostly recruited in Balkans. There were no Greek Janissary for example(not that I know of). At the start it was for all ethnics, but later exclusively recruited from Balkans.

This Arab is one of the biggest idiots on this site. I swear he made a Russian-Arab cooperation thread too not long ago lol

Guys this thread is for BBQing Zionist a$$ not for off topic posts.

If u wanna contest @Sharif al-Hijaz plz take it to another thread.

@waz @The Eagle mods plz clean the thread of offtopic posts and look into sharif al hijaz's over the top antics.
That Arab just insulted Russians and called them all sorts. Please report him.

Haha, a lot of the Janissary were Serbian/ Bosnian. Its funny because, a lot try take credit for the Janissary , when it was mostly recruited in Balkans. There were no Greek Janissary for example(not that I know of). At the start it was for all ethnics, but later exclusively recruited from Balkans.

This Arab is one of the biggest idiots on this site. I swear he made a Russian-Arab cooperation thread too not long ago lol

That Arab just insulted Russians and called them all sorts. Please report him.

Yes, they were great slaves and that irrelevant tiny shithole with 1400 years of recorded history (LOL) exchanged another slave master with the heavily Arabized and Muslim Ottomans that most Serbs despises, yet this toll praises his conquerors and mass-murderers.

Well, I can troll a bit, can I not? Does not change that most what I wrote about Russia and its history is a fact and I proved it already. I have no love lost for their regimes or mass-murder in Syria today (3-4 times the country and civilization historically).

Syria’s responding anti-aircraft fire led to the downing of an Israeli fighter plane in which two pilots were injured, one seriously and another lightly. Both were being treated at Rambam Hospital in Haifa.

“We are verifying what caused the pilots’ injuries,” Bar said, “whether from an anti-aircraft missile or from ejecting. It’s not clear whether the missile hit the plane but we are assuming it did.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israe...rias-air-defenses-says-iaf-second-in-command/

This means it was shot down, and the pilots did not lose control due to anti-aircraft fire and while evading missiles crashed. So not sure why New York Times and others are reporting it as 'crashed'. Anyway it's about time that happened, that is pretty embarrassing for Israel. The Iranian drone was pointless though, probably was symbolic attempt to 'respond'. So credit goes to Syria Air Defense.

Accoring to Turkish Military

The Syrian army has deployed new air defenses and anti-aircraft missiles to frontlines in the Aleppo and Idlib areas, a commander in the military alliance fighting in support of President Bashar al-Assad said on Feb. 5.

syria-political-map.jpg

According to Russian Military
S-400 and Pantsir systems provide guaranteed protection to the Russian air group at the Hmeymim airfield, while another air defense group deployed in Syria consists of the S-300 and Pantsir systems is protecting the Russian Navy logistics center in Tartus.

The Russian Air Defense that have deployed close to Damascus city tracked and targeted one of the missiles fired by Israeli forces at the Syrian capital's countryside, an Arab media outlet reported on Sunday.

Serbian Gypsy, less than 30% of the Arab world was controlled by Ottomans

I repeat. Arabs look more like Gypsies than any Serb. Or Turk. You're the last person on this planet to insult anyone by calling them a Gypsy.

All you are good at (as well) is mass-murder and genocide. This time mass-murdering your own fellow brethren who just happened to have embraced Islam.

Whatttttt?:lol:

Please thank the Ottomans/Turks for protecting you from the Crusades. Had it done been for us. You would all be destroyed now. Not that Middle East had much to destroy. Nor does it have now.

Take away the Oil and Gas, what does ME have? You would all be living like GYPSIES.

@Sharif al-Hijaz
Ottoman empire dominated 80% of Arab states on its peak, the only mistake they made are to spread Islam then Turkish language.

Btw. what are some small sand kingdoms infront of Russian empire from Poland to Japan and Soviet Union that controls everything from Berlin to Bejing.
Nothing like your science, literature and medicine, all stolen from Byzantine Empire.

LOL. More like 30%. Why are you hiding under the achievements of others? Is it because you have nothing to show for other than slavery, being conquered left and right and being influenced by others? Today your most important role is to be an Russian ***-licker while real Russians do not look at yo gas an equal but a pseudo-Slav (fake Slav) that has more in common with Balkan Gypsies than Slavic Russians 2500 km away.

The Ottoman Empire at its greatest extent under Sultan Mehmed IV.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire

More like 30% if not less as I wrote.

Arabs ruled the Caliphate from the very beginning until 1517. Almost 1000 years. During 90% of all Islamic conquests. During the entire Islamic Golden Age etc.

A joke to compare.

Just because your weak ancestors were conquered once again (as your entire 1400 year old recorded history) you are forced to praise them while having no clue that Arabs made up the backbone of the Ottoman empire and that without Arab culture and prior achievements there would be no Ottomans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashidun_Caliphate

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_Caliphate

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbasid_Caliphate

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatimid_Caliphate

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Andalus

All funded by people and dynasties from modern-day KSA (Hijaz alone).

Speaking about UNESCO:

'The Arab World, Heritage and Civilization' is a documentary produced in the framework of UNESCO's Arabia Plan, that provides an overview of the history of the rich Arab civilization. For more information, please visit:

https://en.unesco.org/arabia-plan

Still angry that a few Arabs and Saudi Arabians killed a few Serbian terrorists and mass-murderers?:lol:

Guess what, we do not give your tiny impoverished shithole of a joke country even attention until you came here barking in thread that you have nothing to do with to do what you do best, lick the balls of your modern-day master (Russia).

All while your pathetic leadership keeps begging Arabs to invest in your shithole. Great irony:lol:

Yes, they were great slaves and that irrelevant tiny shithole

I do actually have Serbian friend, and seen pictures of Serbia.

96057-004-491E72DB.jpg

14_serbia-_1.jpg

zlatibor-serbia-srbija-nature-187488394.jpg

serbia-travel.jpg

manasija-sense-serbia-e1460972067462.jpg

serbia-hostel-volunteer-0.jpg

korula2.jpg

As for slaves. A bit rich coming from an Arab. You're one of the biggest slaves in the world now. And always were slaves for centuries . To Turks, Europeans. And now Yanks.

Back
Top Bottom