What's new

Israeli F-16 fighter jet shot down amid Syrian anti-air fire, pilots safe - IDF

read agian what i wrote

Is that why you are here now defending your humiliation? Get back to killing innocent Palestinians. Stop wasting your time. Even your Indian monkeys aren't coming to your rescue LOL

More blabbering.

Hackers already proved your real casualties. That 46 number is a joke. Even a notorious Russian fanboy @Superboy aka @undertakerwwefan laughed that number off. Everyone that have a slight clue about Syria does that.

Yes hacked, hackers also uncovered aliens and Bigfoot :lol:

It's obvious you're just lying and making up fake figures. Not a single source to back your retarded conspiracy. Learn how to debate with real sources and arguments instead of making a fool out of yourself.

I'm also pretty sure that undertakerwwefen claimed their was less then 46 Russian casualties but it's pretty sad and pathetic how you're using forum members as sources.

You lost 5-6 aircrafts and fighter jets. More than the entire Arab coalition and Yemen army put together in 3 years of war with 100 more sorties done.

I'm laughing my *** off, here is what your coalition lost-- 43 aircraft :lol:

http://lostarmour.info/yemen/

IMG_3743.PNG

Yep a Saudi claiming Russia has nothing to show in its history. :lol:

We have created many modern inventions, we have contributed to science, literature, mathematics, medicine, etc.

We launched the first satellite, were the first in space, etc, defeated Germany, etc.

What did the Saudis achieve? What useful contributions did Saudis gift to the world?

Semites created (our ancestors) the world's first civilizations on the planet and invented science, match, wheel, agriculture, the first cities on the planet, mathematics, chemistry etc. Funded the first kingdoms and empires in the world. People who later became Arabs funded some of the largest and most influential empires in history and influenced and dominated science for almost 1 millennia as did our pre-Islamic Semitic ancestors. Arab Caliphates is to the Islamic world what the Roman empire is to Western Europe.

BTW your Russia history is less than 1200 years old. It was funded (Kievan Russ) by non-Slavic Russians (Varangians) that have been proven to be of Ugro-Finnic origin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurik_dynasty

Later after that fairly irrelevant entity that ruled wastelands (barren steppes and forests and no ancient cities of worth) you were ruled by the Golden Horde for several centuries (300 years).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Horde

Only when Peter the Great toured Europe and became civilized (visiting Germany, France etc.) Russia became relevant. That was 300 years ago. 20 years later GERMAN tears (ethnically 100% German) ruled your entity until Tsar Nicholas was killed by Russian peasants in 1918.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_II_of_Russia#Ancestors

The entire elite was made up by Baltic Germans and other foreigners.

As for your inventions, yes you had a few in recent years (it took you almost 1200 years) but it's only going to go downhill from now on.

Most of those inventions were made by non-Russians too (Jews) ironically and STOLEN German technology after capturing Nazi German scientists. That's how you created your space agency and nuclear weapons.

All while having a population of 150 million. Not impressed.

Your best discipline however, as I wrote before, is and was mass-murder. Gulags, Katyn massacre, Russian revolution, Circassian genocide, USSR crimes, ethnic mass-murder etc. and occupations of foreign lands and starting tons of wars. You fought with Japan, China, Mongols, Central Asian Turks, Caucasians, Ukrainians, Cossacks, Finss, Baltic people, Poles, Germans, French etc.

Who did you not fight with is the better question?:lol: Who did you not mass-murder and oppress? The most murderous ideologies in the recent era were all created in your country. Bolshevism, Stalinism, Communism (implanted in your entity at least), Zionism etc.

Yes hacked, hackers also uncovered aliens and Bigfoot :lol:

It's obvious you're just lying and making up fake figures. Not a single source to back your retarded conspiracy. Learn how to debate with real sources and arguments instead of making a fool out of yourself.

I'm also pretty sure that undertakerwwefen claimed their was less then 46 Russian casualties but it's pretty sad and pathetic how you're using forum members as sources.

I'm laughing my *** off, here is what your coalition lost 43 aircraft :lol:

View attachment 453096

Posting wikipedia nonsense is just a joke.

43 aircraft?:lol: hahahahhahahahahahahahha 43?:lol: Why not 4300 hahahahahahah?:lol:

You lost well over 500 soldiers and this has been proven long ago. By Russian hackers themselves.

Wikipedia and some Russian nonsense source (pure fantasy). Cute.

Russian and propaganda is also another famous thing. KGB and other such trash. Just like you were ahead of the West for 45 years while in reality being a closed off shithole.

Russians even make excuses for all their genocides (world number 1 champion). They all claim it is a lie. They blamed Katyn on Germans. Disgusting nation.

Here is your disgusting barely 1200 year "history":

Disgusting nation and people. Utterly disgusting. That's why you are hated by everyone around you.

That's why the best thing you can do today is to mass-murder another people (Syrians) and occupy Ukrainian land and kill Ukrainians, Georgians, Caucasians etc. I have only utter contempt for your elites and their drones (slaves).

A few Israeli members have always pounded their chests claiming Russian air defenses were worthless and they can operate with impunity over Syria. How does it feel to be shot down with an old S-200?

The wreckage also appears to be from an F-15 unless 2 aircraft really were shot down. The other an F-16...

I don't know why our Israeli members would make such a ridiculous claim.

The S-400 is an absolute beast. The only reason why IDAF has been able to operate with impunity is because Russia quietly acquiesces.

@gambit i would be glad,if you would correct me and gave your input.
All you guys are essentially correct on parts of radar detection and what 'stealth' does.

The radar do 'see' the 'stealth' aircraft but does it with high unreliability. The result is that as the radar computer struggles to acquire the 'stealth' target, the scope displays nothing, giving the impression that the 'stealth' fighter is 'invisible'.

The argument that as the 'stealth' fighter approaches, its RCS increases relative to the seeking radar, eventually becoming 'visible'.

The argument is TECHNICALLY correct.

However, from a 'TACTICAL' perspective, the 'stealth' fighter will know what is that distance where it will become EM visible, and will make appropriate course corrections to avoid that situation.

Semites created (our ancestors) the world's first civilizations on the planet and invented science, match, wheel, agriculture, the first cities on the planet, mathematics, chemistry etc. Funded the first kingdoms and empires in the world. People who later became Arabs funded some of the largest and most influential empires in history and influenced and dominated science for almost 1 millennia as did our pre-Islamic Semitic ancestors. Arab Caliphates is to the Islamic world what the Roman empire is to Western Europe.

BTW your Russia history is less than 1200 years old. It was funded (Kievan Russ) by non-Slavic Russians (Varangians) that have been proven to be of Ugro-Finnic origin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurik_dynasty

Later after that fairly irrelevant entity that ruled wastelands (barren steppes and forests and no ancient cities of worth) you were ruled by the Golden Horde for several centuries (300 years).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Horde

Only when Peter the Great toured Europe and became civilized (visiting Germany, France etc.) Russia became relevant. That was 300 years ago. 20 years later GERMAN tears (ethnically 100% German) ruled your entity until Tsar Nicholas was killed by Russian peasants in 1918.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_II_of_Russia#Ancestors

The entire elite was made up by Baltic Germans and other foreigners.

As for your inventions, yes you had a few in recent years (it took you almost 1200 years) but it's only going to go downhill from now on.

Most of those inventions were made by non-Russians too (Jews) ironically and STOLEN German technology after capturing Nazi German scientists. That's how you created your space agency and nuclear weapons.

All while having a population of 150 million. Not impressed.

Your best discipline however, as I wrote before, is and was mass-murder. Gulags, Katyn massacre, Russian revolution, Circassian genocide, USSR crimes, ethnic mass-murder etc. and occupations of foreign lands and starting tons of wars. You fought with Japan, China, Mongols, Central Asian Turks, Caucasians, Ukrainians, Cossacks, Finss, Baltic people, Poles, Germans, French etc.

Who did you not fight with is the better question?:lol: Who did you not mass-murder and oppress? The most murderous ideologies in the recent era were all created in your country. Bolshevism, Stalinism, Communism (implanted in your entity at least), Zionism etc.

Posting wikipedia nonsense is just a joke.

43 aircraft?:lol: hahahahhahahahahahahahha 43?:lol: Why not 4300 hahahahahahah?:lol:

You lost well over 500 soldiers and this has been proven long ago. By Russian hackers themselves.

Wikipedia and some Russian nonsense source (pure fantasy). Cute.

Russian and propaganda is also another famous thing. KGB and other such trash. Just like you were ahead of the West for 45 years while in reality being a closed off shithole.

Russians even make excuses for all their genocides (world number 1 champion). They all claim it is a lie. They blamed Katyn on Germans. Disgusting nation.

Here is your disgusting barely 1200 year "history":

Disgusting nation and people. Utterly disgusting. That's why you are hated by everyone around you.

That's why the best thing you can do today is to mass-murder another people (Syrians) and occupy Ukrainian land and kill Ukrainians, Georgians, Caucasians etc. I have only utter contempt for your elites and their drones (slaves).

You're Saudi, you contributed nothing to humanity, saudis cant even make a cardboard box without help. You contributed nothing to humanity and you're comparing yourself to one of the great civilizations that created spaceflight.

Again I have sources backing my claims. The Saudi coalition lost 43 aircraft--there is a link with evidence of every destroyed aircrafts.

Again where is proof Russia lost 500 soldiers? Literally do you have proof or are you going to make some stupid claims about some mysterious hackers?

My hacker friends say Saudis lost 20,000 in Yemen.

Disgusting entity and disgusting history. World Olympic champions when it comes to genocide, occupation, ethnic cleansing, creating the most destructive ideologies, pogroms, gulags and mass-murdering their own people.

Russians are number 1 on all those fronts worldwide. Nobody is even close historically. The sad thing is that this genocide continues today in Syria as demonstrated.

BEASTS. Nothing more than beasts.

You're Saudi, you contributed nothing to humanity, saudis cant even make a cardboard box without help. You contributed nothing to humanity and you're comparing yourself to one of the great civilizations that created spaceflight.

Again I have sources backing my claims. The Saudi coalition lost 43 aircraft--there is a link with evidence of every destroyed aircrafts.

Again where is proof Russia lost 500 soldiers? Literally do you have proof or are you going to make some stupid claims about some mysterious hackers?

My hacker friends say Saudis lost 20,000 in Yemen.

You are writing utter nonsense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurik_dynasty#Origins

Our ancient histories and that of Arabs and Semites (I have ancestral ties to numerous regional Arab countries) are an insult for me to compare with your 300 years of "glory" and 1200 year old (LOL) recorded history. Your best achievements is that of stealing German tech and mass-murdering people. Only think you are good at.

Russian AskheNAZI commie. Done wasting my time with you. You are basically the off-spring of the worst of the worst of recent history. Congratulations on that. You must be proud.:lol:

Fresh Saudi airstrikes leave seven civilians dead in Yemen
Thu Feb 8, 2018 11:02PM
4ec191dd-b484-4028-aef3-ef4c4d474d23.jpg

A picture taken on February 5, 2018, shows people gathering around the Yemeni criminal investigations unit in the capital Sana’a, a day after it was hit in a Saudi air raid. (Photo by AFP)

At least seven civilians have been killed when Saudi military aircraft carried out airstrikes against a residential area in Yemen’s northern province of al-Jawf as the Riyadh regime presses ahead with its atrocious bombardment campaign against its southern neighbor.

Saudi fighter jets conducted two aerial assaults against the house of Ali bin Hussein bin Ashal in the Salbah area of Khabb wa ash Sha'af district on Thursday evening, leaving seven people dead, unnamed local sources told Yemen’s Arabic-language al-Masirah television network.

The sources added that the victims were all members of a single family, and that there were women and children among the deceased.

Meanwhile, one of the cameramen of Yemen’s Arabic-language al-Sahat television network lost his life while filing a report on the damage caused by Saudi Arabia’s devastating aerial bombardment campaign in the country’s western coastal province of Hudaydah.

863c8614-123b-4c66-a412-a7366725cf78.jpg

Slain cameramen of Yemen’s Arabic-language al-Sahat television network, Abdullah al-Montaser
Abdullah al-Montaser was reporting from Hays district when Saudi fighter jets struck the area.

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/...irstrikes-leave-seven-civilians-dead-in-Yemen

No way Russia lost 46 servicemen in Syria. 1 Su-24 shot down. 1 Su-24 crashed. 1 Mi-28N crashed. 1 Su-25 shot down. No more than 10 servicemen killed.

These seems very less casualities because Russian regular troops are on ground not only in Syria but even in Iraq.

http://fingfx.thomsonreuters.com/gf...YRIA-RUSSIA-CASUALTIES/0100507R0HS/index.html
According to Reuters Published August 2, 2017

2015 (6)
2016 (30)
2017* (40)

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-12-13/vladimir-putins-secret-russian-army-fighting-in-syria/9253476
The St Petersburg-based website Fontanka reported that about 3,000 Russians under contract to the Wagner group have fought in Syria since 2015 till 13 Dec 2017

The Russian Defence Ministry has said 41 of its troops have died in Syria.

But according to Fontanka, another 73 private contractors have been killed there.

The Kremlin and the Defence Ministry have stonewalled questions about Russians fighting in Syria in a private capacity.

10 February 2018
Multiple reports indicate that Russian military contractors were among the dead in air and artillery strikes launched Wednesday by the US military in the northeastern Syrian province of Deir Ezzor against forces loyal to the government of President Bashar al-Assad.

US special forces troops directing the activities of the Kurdish proxies were stationed at the headquarters in the zone of influence carved out by the US intervention in Deir Ezzor, northeast of the Euphrates River.

Bombs and missiles were rained down upon the force, which reportedly included between 300 and 500 infantry, backed by tanks and artillery. US F15 fighter jets, Apache helicopters, AC-130 gunships and unmanned drones were all called in to attack the force, along with US artillery units.

According to Pentagon sources, 100 of the Syrian fighters were killed in the barrage.

A funeral for the pilot, Maj. Roman Filippov, who managed to eject but was killed on the ground fighting elements was held in the southwestern Russian city of Voronezh Thursday, drawing some 30,000 people.

Last edited:
The psyche of the average Russian (historically) is nothing more than that of the beast as all our neighbors and leading historians and philosophers of the time openly spoke and wrote about.

Utterly repulsive entity.

@waz Please clean the thread up. Our superior Saudi @Sharif al-Hijaz keeps spamming the thread with garbage and literally just making things up to insult Russia.

I mean can't he take it easy on me? I know the Saudis are so much better then Russians, we are worthless creatures. Space flight, sending satellites into orbit, contributing to science, medicine and literature is hardly anything compared to glorious Saudis achievements.

Back
Top Bottom