What's new

Israeli F-16 fighter jet shot down amid Syrian anti-air fire, pilots safe - IDF

@Solomon2 The guy is so close to F-16-I

2188267.jpg

2194360.jpg

@Solomon2 this sounds similar to "German"leopard tanks Turkey moved into Syria some weeks ago. Most of these shits can get hit and destroyed for the most part when they get into wars. IMO Only abrams and T90s have "proven"themselves generally against good ATGMs, but probably not the best out there. Merkavas will most likely get ambushed and smoked again. Not all, but some def will.

...This is not Merkava but upgraded M60 and it just turned on during transportation.
I know. I recall it was posted as propaganda during or shortly after the 2006 Israel-Lebanon war and was debunked then. However, the meme "Merkava destroyed in Lebanon by Hezbollah" has stuck to this picture ever since, despite the telltales: the tank is not a Merkava, it shows no battle damage, and the soldiers are relaxed and not in a battle situation, for they are neither injured nor bracing for an attack.

As such, it's an excellent example of anti-Zionists' utter dependence on distortion, falsification, intellectual laziness, or gullibility - and can be used to illustrate their qualities to parties who otherwise might think that anti-Zionists' points should be treated at face value, rather than with the credibility of flat-earthers.

Back
Top Bottom