What's new

Israeli F-16 fighter jet shot down amid Syrian anti-air fire, pilots safe - IDF

Russians in less than 3 years, while being confined to military bases 99% of the time in flat Syria (desert) lost over 500 soldiers and numerous fighter jets (more than KSA)

When did Russia lose 500 soldiers in Syria? :lol: that is what Saudis lost. You are literally just making crap up, there is not one source that you can point to that even claims that figure, let alone proves it. Russians are also not confined to anything, they have fought in Palmyra, Latakia, Aleppo and many other places.

Again Russia lost 46 soldiers and a 3 aircraft to hostile fire. Saudis lost 500 soldiers and hundreds of tanks, MRAPS, trucks and aircraft.

Syria is also not dessert, western and northern Syria is mountainous. Russia lost two fixed wing aircraft to hostile fire and 1 helicopter. 3 other helicopters crashed due to mechanical issues or pilot error.

as well as numerous military equipment. Russians soldiers were beheaded and captured alive by Daesh later to be beheaded on video.

No Russian soldiers were ever captured. There was a few contractors that were captured but they were not part of the Russian military.

And do you watch beheading videos for fun? I forgot you're Saudi, the only things you're good at is terrorists and being lazy.

It's all out there. A few days ago a Russian pilot was shot down later to be killed.

Later to be killed? He killed several jihadists and then dotonated a granade when he was surrounded.

Russians lost 50.000 in Chechnya in less than 10 years and lost a freaking war against tiny Chechnya too.:lol:

Russian never lost 50,000, you sound like an idiot. As for Chechnya being "tiny" the Chechen war was fought in Chechnya, Degestan and Ingushia.

you are more upset than Israelis ....

I am very happy. Don't you read my posts? I am i fact overjoyed that two cancers (3 in fact if we include your Mullah regime) are killing each other while the brave Syrian people are advancing against their mass-murderes and oppressors. BTW such comedy will not work with me. 40 years ago your entity was the biggest Zionist lapdog in the region (there have never been such a lapdog in the region before or after) and millions of your countrymen want the Zionists as an ally. Comparing Arab dislike for Zionists with that of the constructed Iranian one after 1979, is a joke. We have never shaken hands with Zionists. We hate their occupation and mass-crimes. Just like we hate the crimes of Al-Assad. You have never touched Israel even once. All you are good at is using some "allied" Arabs. Nothing more. Spineless and honorlees behavior.

@ptldM3

Russia is probably the country in human history that has murdered most people. More of its own people than anyone else and it is probably the most despised country by its neighbors. Not a single neighbor likes you. With the exception of China maybe. However that relationship is complicated as you fought a war during the Cold War and had great disagreements.

Not only that you are a AskheNAZI Jew too. Another people that have caused more harm to this world and indirectly or directly killed more people than anyone else together with the Russian elites and masses.

Gulags, Circassian genocide, Katyn masacre, 100's of pogroms, crimes during WW1 and WW2, mass-rapes in Germany (you raped 2-3 million German women), occupation and mass-killings in Central Asia and Eastern Europe, Russian revolution, political crimes in USSR, genocides in Chechnya as recently as the early 2000's, occupation and invasion of Georgia, occupation and invasion and mass-killings in Ukraine and Crimea, and now you top it off with mass-murdering civilian Syrians each single day.

You should be very proud of your great 1200 year old (1200 years is nothing, just shows what a laughable history you have, 1200 years ago Arabs controlled all of Caucasus and an empire stretching from China to Portugal), full of murders.

As a AskheNAZI you should be proud of having created Zionism, communism, the USSR and other filth that has killed 10's of millions of innocent people.

So go mourn the fact that AskheNAZI zionists and Al-Assad regime terrorists are killing each other while most of the world is rejoicing.

When did Russia lose 500 soldiers in Syria? :lol: that is what Saudis lost. You are literally just making crap up, there is not one source that you can point to that even claims that figure, let alone proves it. Russians are also not confined to anything, they have fought in Palmyra, Latakia, Aleppo and many other places.

Again Russia lost 46 soldiers and a 3 aircraft to hostile fire. Saudis lost 500 soldiers and hundreds of tanks, MRAPS, trucks and aircraft.

Syria is also not dessert, western and northern Syria is mountainous. Russia lost two fixed wing aircraft to hostile fire and 1 helicopter. 3 other helicopters crashed due to mechanical issues or pilot error.

No Russian soldiers were ever captured. There was a few contractors that were captured but they were not part of the Russian military.

And do you watch beheading videos for fun? I forgot you're Saudi, the only things you're good at is terrorists and being lazy.

Later to be killed? He killed several jihadists and then dotonated a granade when he was surrounded.

Russian never lost 50,000, you sound like an idiot. As for Chechnya being "tiny" the Chechen war was fought in Chechnya, Degestan and Ingushia.

Please google for the News I think USA PAC-3 system also got destroyed today with a missile hit.

Ohh how America has sold arms at exhorbitant prices. Using their bedazzled brand names. Making their arms seem like the GUCCI and Armani of weaponry.
Please google for the News I think USA PAC-3 system also got destroyed today with a missile hit.

I am very happy. Don't you read my posts? I am i fact overjoyed that two cancers (3 in fact if we include your Mullah regime) are killing each other while the brave Syrian people are advancing against their mass-murderes and oppressors. BTW such comedy will not work with me. 40 years ago your entity was the biggest Zionist lapdog in the region (there have never been such a lapdog in the region before or after) and millions of your countrymen want the Zionists as an ally. Comparing Arab dislike for Zionists with that of the constructed Iranian one after 1979, is a joke. We have never shaken hands with Zionists. We hate their occupation and mass-crimes. Just like we hate the crimes of Al-Assad. You have never touched Israel even once. All you are good at is using some "allied" Arabs. Nothing more. Spineless and honorlees behavior.

@ptldM3

Russia is probably the country in human history that has murdered most people. More of its own people than anyone else and it is probably the most despised country by its neighbors. Not a single neighbor likes you. With the exception of China maybe. However that relationship is complicated as you fought a war during the Cold War and had great disagreements.

Not only that you are a AskheNAZI Jew too. Another people that have caused more harm to this world and indirectly or directly killed more people than anyone else together with the Russian elites and masses.

Gulags, Circassian genocide, Katyn masacre, 100's of pogroms, crimes during WW1 and WW2, mass-rapes in Germany (you raped 2-3 million German women), occupation and mass-killings in Central Asia and Eastern Europe, Russian revolution, political crimes in USSR, genocides in Chechnya as recently as the early 2000's, occupation and invasion of Georgia, occupation and invasion and mass-killings in Ukraine and Crimea, and now you top it off with mass-murdering civilian Syrians each single day.

You should be very proud of your great 1200 year old (1200 years is nothing, just shows what a laughable history you have, 1200 years ago Arabs controlled all of Caucasus and an empire stretching from China to Portugal), full of murders.

As a AskheNAZI you should be proud of having created Zionism, communism, the USSR and other filth that has killed 10's of millions of innocent people.

So go mourn the fact that AskheNAZI zionists and Al-Assad regime terrorists are killing each other while most of the world is rejoicing.

Yep a Saudi claiming Russia has nothing to show in its history. :lol:

We have created many modern inventions, we have contributed to science, literature, mathematics, medicine, etc.

We launched the first satellite, were the first in space, etc, defeated Germany, etc.

What did the Saudis achieve? What useful contributions did Saudis gift to the world?

What happened to your invincibility?

Do you still have the courage to fly missions in Syria? Smoked like a fly out if the sky.
i think we just did it few minuets after the attack :blah:

More blabbering.

Hackers already proved your real casualties. That 46 number is a joke. Even a notorious Russian fanboy @Superboy aka @undertakerwwefan laughed that number off. Everyone that have a slight clue about Syria does that.

You lost 5-6 aircrafts and fighter jets. More than the entire Arab coalition and Yemen army put together in 3 years of war with 100 more sorties done.

Vast majority of Syria is flat land and desert. Unlike the much larger Yemen. That's fact.

I don't need to watch anything to read news. Besides I am not afraid of watching any gore. It has no impact on me.

Sure. No proof of that. However him being shot down for mass-murdering Syrians after being hit, was proven.

You lost around 50.000 (real numbers) and not those 25.000 official and missing ones.

Entire reports have been written about this, also in Russian.

https://sites.tufts.edu/atrocityendings/2015/08/07/russia-1st-chechen-war/

BTW I dislike your entity indeed as does every single person around you. Add to that me having distant Circassian ancestry. A people that you mass-murdered cowardly and whose lands you occupy to this day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassian_genocide

We have reason to hate your disgusting mass-mudering (your favorite discipline and what you are most well-known for) entity.

I am very happy. Don't you read my posts? I am i fact overjoyed that two cancers (3 in fact if we include your Mullah regime) are killing each other while the brave Syrian people are advancing against their mass-murderes and oppressors.
Please be careful , I don't want you to die from over joy ....

And look what happened.
download (11).jpeg

i think we just did it few minuets after the attack :blah:

We have created many modern inventions, we have contributed to science, literature, mathematics, medicine, etc.

We launched the first satellite, were the first in space, etc, defeated Germany, etc.

What did the Saudis achieve? What useful contributions did Saudis gift to the world?

These days technology wins wars. A technologically advanced people like Thor easily beats technologically backward people. Technology is what makes people live thousands of years.

Semites created (our ancestors) the world's first civilizations on the planet and invented science, match, wheel, agriculture, the first cities on the planet, mathematics, chemistry etc. Funded the first kingdoms and empires in the world. People who later became Arabs funded some of the largest and most influential empires in history and influenced and dominated science for almost 1 millennia as did our pre-Islamic Semitic ancestors. Arab Caliphates is to the Islamic world what the Roman empire is to Western Europe.

BTW your Russia history is less than 1200 years old. It was funded (Kievan Russ) by non-Slavic Russians (Varangians) that have been proven to be of Ugro-Finnic origin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurik_dynasty

Later after that fairly irrelevant entity that ruled wastelands (barren steppes and forests and no ancient cities of worth) you were ruled by the Golden Horde for several centuries (300 years).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Horde

Only when Peter the Great toured Europe and became civilized (visiting Germany, France etc.) Russia became relevant. That was 300 years ago. 20 years later GERMAN tears (ethnically 100% German) ruled your entity until Tsar Nicholas was killed by Russian peasants in 1918.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_II_of_Russia#Ancestors

The entire elite was made up by Baltic Germans and other foreigners.

As for your inventions, yes you had a few in recent years (it took you almost 1200 years) but it's only going to go downhill from now on.

Most of those inventions were made by non-Russians too (Jews) ironically and STOLEN German technology after capturing Nazi German scientists. That's how you created your space agency and nuclear weapons.

All while having a population of 150 million. Not impressed.

Your best discipline however, as I wrote before, is and was mass-murder. Gulags, Katyn massacre, Russian revolution, Circassian genocide, USSR crimes, ethnic mass-murder etc. and occupations of foreign lands and starting tons of wars. You fought with Japan, China, Mongols, Central Asian Turks, Caucasians, Ukrainians, Cossacks, Finss, Baltic people, Poles, Germans, French etc.

Who did you not fight with is the better question?:lol: Who did you not mass-murder and oppress? The most murderous ideologies in the recent era were all created in your country. Bolshevism, Stalinism, Communism (implanted in your entity at least), Zionism etc.

Back
Top Bottom