What's new

Israeli F-16 fighter jet shot down amid Syrian anti-air fire, pilots safe - IDF

so now israel going to officially invade syria?
They need balls for that...Right now they are occupied in arresting kindergarden Palestinien pupils and expelling anything that is not eastern.

I'm not doing it for them or him...
I just give a counter argument to those who are reading right now this thread... at least they get another "truth" out of it... and it will give them a critical process when searching for "sources"
Instead of just reading what someone may see as a "true" source...

Trust me, those individuals cannot be reasoned with. Might as well argue with bricks. Honest observation.

Sauf El Arab was banned a couple days ago, and like a Phénix, he rose from his ashes as Sharif of El Hijaz...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's a perfect analogy. Just like our Syrian brothers and Palestinians will rise from the ashes like phoenixes.

Just like the Iraqi Arabs rose against the stateless Kurdish terrorsists after 2.5 years of Kurdish "heydays" (first in their history) until they were put in their historical place!

Similar to how KSA, Yemenis and other brothers are dealign with the Houthi terrorist cult!

Just like our Algerian brothers and sisters will rise like a phoenix against the incompetent Algerian military regime and that wheelchair bound disgrace of a president, more like zombie, Abdulaziz Bouteflika!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was talking about the missile that downed the F-16. Israel failed to intercept it, they also don't appear to have destroyed any of the air defenses.
Many Israeli aicraft were in the air, it would be dangerous to try to intercept rockets during that time.

Any idea which aircraft and which missile was used to target the drone? And also the building 'supposedly' controlling the drone?
Drone was shot most probably by Python 4/5 and control room by Delilah.

Guys Pakistanis also dont care about Assad. We are skeptic of news from Western sources. Because the way that they took advantage of it and armed rebel groups against each other and made the whole war so so much more bloody and complicated reminds us of how the same false propoganda was used to frame Saddam and bring down Iraq.

For Iraq they also claimed that Saddam was gassing and using chemical weapons on his own people but a few years later when their mission of muslim genocide in Iraq was accomplished they grinned like hyenas while saying that Saddam didnt have ANY WMDs.

That's why we are so reluctant to simply believe Western Goebbels inspired media.
I'm not doing it for them or him...
I just give a counter argument to those who are reading right now this thread... at least they get another "truth" out of it... and it will give them a critical process when searching for "sources"
Instead of just reading what someone may see as a "true" source...

Valid source, you "great genius" is taking a look at the freaking ground realities in Syria for the past 7 years and even decades before that civil war began, for one to realize what kind of animal Al-Assad is and his regime and how much they have in common with the worst of the worst Zionists in terms of crimes.

It does not take a genius to figure this out.

They are out of reach brother. No reasoning with those Al-Assad regime slaves.

To hell with both.

I would recomend you to visit the Chinese section of PDF and get your self informed on New RADARS

China Electronics Technology Group Corporation No. 14 Research Institute developed a RADAR that can track stealth. JF-17's new RADAR KLJ-7A can also track stealth
Yes,i learned today that US and Russia have closed there 5th gen fighter project and have begged china to gave them that Radar System:cheesy:
Kiddo do learn about working of Radar first:enjoy:
please stop quoting me and get informed first.
:welcome:
Kiddo of course those who have been involved in electronics are not informed about RADAR,but a fanboy on internet is informed,who's only qualification is writing gibbrish on online forum and having an internet connection:taz:

Moscow Concerned With Escalation of Tensions as Israel Attacks Syria

The Russian Foreign Ministry has called to respect Syria's sovereignty and the territorial integrity of the countries in the Middle East following the aerial attacks of Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) against the targets in central Syria.

"Moscow is deeply concerned with the latest developments and attacks on Syria. The danger of the escalation of tensions within and around the de-escalation zones, which have become an important factor in reducing violence in Syria is of particular concern," the Foreign Ministry said in a stetment posted on its website.

The statement adds that the Syrian government forces "are complying with the existing arrangements to provide the consistent functioning of the de-escalation zone in the south-west of the country."

"We urge all the involved parties to exercise restraint and avoid any steps that could lead to aggravation of the situation. We consider it necessary to unconditionally respect the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Syria and other countries of the region."

The ministry also noted that the creation of threats in Syria, where the Russian military contingent is present, is unacceptable.

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201802101061538778-moscow-syria-tensions-escalation/

Trust me, those creatures cannot be reasoned with. Might as well argue with bricks. Honest observation.

That's a perfect analogy. Just like our Syrian brothers and Palestinians will rise from the ashes like phoenixes.

Just like the Iraqi Arabs rose against the stateless Kurdish terrorsit monkeys after 2.5 years of Kurdish "heydays" (first in their history) until they were put in their historical place!

Similar to how KSA, Yemenis and other brothers are dealign with the Houthi terrorist cult.
No comparative, between a sorry douchebag that you are and real men....You need to thank the dubious Spineless moderator that provides you a cover to keep you surfing under multiple PDF accounts...

Many Israeli aicraft were in the air, it would be dangerous to try to intercept rockets during that time.

If the Israels could intercept the supposed rocket they would. Israeli air defenses would pose zero threat to Israeli aircraft. The chances of an Israeli aircraft accidentally being hit by Israeli air defenses is 1 in a billion.

The Israelis were unable to intercept the missile.

Guys Pakistanis also dont care about Assad. We are skeptic of news from Western sources. Because the way that they took advantage of it and armed rebel groups against each other and made the whole war so so much more bloody and complicated reminds us of how the same false propoganda was used to frame Saddam and bring down Iraq.

For Iraq they also claimed that Saddam was gassing and using chemical weapons on his own people but a few years later when their mission of muslim genocide in Iraq was accomplished they grinned like hyenas while saying that Saddam didnt have ANY WMDs.

That's why we are so reluctant to simply believe Western Goebbels inspired media.
Western one are not better... at least the mainstream ones... but you have to see both sides... of the story...and see things in the most "neutral" way...to not let your emotion drive you to your conclusion...
Sometimes the truth is against your own moral/belief and it's hard to take it...so many ppl will deny it by seeking refuge to more "aligned" truth..or the one whodo not hurt or inforce your biased belief.

Simple as that...but very hard to put in place...

And one thing... Any outlet whatever they are...who are funded by their own states...just run from it...
The outlet who are using clickbait titles...run from it.
The outlet who give you an "analysis" of a conflict in 10 lines...run from it
The outlet who give you ONLY one side of the coin...without speaking of the other side...run from it...

You may say... aren't they all like that... You are right... the majority are... therefore all outlets are not "perfect" neither " good"... but in the bad... there is also one way less than an other... and should use your critical ability to draw a line...

To all fellow muslim.
Do u guys see how this thread is just buzzing with activity???

Do u see how much clearer it is when enemy is clearly defined mushrik(like India) or oppressor(like Israhell)??

Do u guys now see why they are interested in keeping us asleep, divided to pick us off one by one???

They actually fear a united muslim nation. That is why they like to take most advantage of exploitong our fault lines(which in reality are not huge). That is why they like to impose upon us rulers which they use when needed and dispose when not needed.

Drone was shot most probably by Python 4/5 and control room by Delilah.
Any idea which SAM it was? S-125?

Useless lost an F16 and an Apache . After one of their F35 was damaged mont ago, Israel,also cancelled additional batch of the F35 to be replaced by the true and tried F15...Kudos to the SAA..
Israel need to call in the Saudi AirForces to the rescue...hhhhhh:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Saudi Air Force lost about a dozen Apaches, a Typhoon, Tornado and possibly an F-15 in Yemen.

No comparative, between a sorry douchebag that you are and real men....You need to thank the dubious Spineless moderator that provides you a cover to keep you surfing under multiple PDF accounts...

The only spineless individual that I see is you, Ceylal. Cheering for the worst kind of dictators and regimes in the region, suffering from schizophrenic tendencies (insulting 500 million Arabs 24/7 without reason or without anyone bothering you, behavior unlike that of all other Algerians here and 99,9% of Algerians on Arab forums and in person), while at the same time claiming blood ties, religious ties and cultural ties.

Admit what? How can you hate somebody that you don't even freaking know? And Can you say that I hate arabs, when we share blood and culture... For a supposed learned individual, you are really lacking in social skills. Sometimes, you act like an imbecile..and you are showing it here...

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/9-11-the-rothschild-zionist-connection.295272/page-2

Spineless is barking 24/7 and having all predications wrong. I still remember you cheer-leeding stateless Kurdish terrorists in Iraq that burned and occupied Arab, Turkmen and Assyrian villages until they were killed, buried, chased away and dealt with for good a few months ago themselves.

Do you want another reminder of your nonsense? @SALMAN F posted it a few days ago.

A spineless individual is one that would cheerlead a mass-murdering regime (Al-Assad) that just in the past 3-4 days have murdered 300 Syrians, 150 of them children. Much in common with the Zionist plague!

Como dos gotas de agua or as you would understand it come deus gouts d'eau! Get it?!

The Saudi Air Force lost about a dozen Apaches, a Typhoon, Tornado and possibly an F-15 in Yemen.

More like 3 apaches and 1 Typhoon in 3 years. Nothing. Now tell me about the "mighty" Russians in Syria let alone Chechnya or Afghanistan? Does Russia control 90% of Syria like KSA does with Yemen? I thought so. You better worry about mass-murdering Syrian children. That's all you are good at currently. No nation building. A few days ago a pilot of yours was killed. Not a single Saudi Arabian pilot has been killed in Yemen despite many more bombing raids. A few 100 Saudi Arabian fighters and defenders of Chechens killed 1000's of Russian occupiers. One in particular was a nightmare for a lot of occupiers and chid-murderers of the great Chechen nation. 100's of videos online of this. Immortal.

Last edited by a moderator:
To all fellow muslim.
Do u guys see how this thread is just buzzing with activity???

Do u see how much clearer it is when enemy is clearly defined mushrik(like India) or oppressor(like Israhell)??

Do u guys now see why they are interested in keeping us asleep, divided to pick us off one by one???

They actually fear a united muslim nation. That is why they like to take most advantage of exploitong our fault lines(which in reality are not huge). That is why they like to impose upon us rulers which they use when needed and dispose when not neededa.
well said but there is another thing that divides us besides our corrupt leaders and that is nationalism. i have seen certain comments that pakistanis should not be happy as israel and jews have not done anything wrong with us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom