What's new

Israeli F-16 fighter jet shot down amid Syrian anti-air fire, pilots safe - IDF

They need balls for that...Right now they are occupied in arresting kindergarden Palestinien pupils and expelling anything that is not eastern.
balls lols! and who do you think will oppose them? they are free to do whatever they desire!

Jews and Israelis are not the enemies of Pakistan. They have killed 0 Pakistanis. The sikhs/indians are our eternal enemies. They are responsible for the deaths of over 1 million innocent Pakistanis in August 1947.
Israel is supplying India with weapons to attack Pakistan.

Also Israel is also giving Indians advice on how to oppress Kashmiris like they do in Gaza.

They have their covert assests deployed in Pakistan
Interesting. I wouldn't be surprised. There are Jews in Pakistan with Pakistani names and they're mostly a part of the rich elite. Are you referring to them by any chance?

Also Israel is also giving Indians advice on how to oppress Kashmiris like they do in Gaza.

Interesting. I wouldn't be surprised. There are Jews in Pakistan with Pakistani names and they're mostly a part of the rich elite. Are you referring to them by any chance?

I understand but so are Western European nations and Russia. But we still maintain good relations with them. Why can't we with Israel?

Yes there are many Elite Pakistani Jews who originate from Iran and have Muslim names. They came to modern day Pakstan in the late 19th/early 20th Century. I wasn't referring to them specifically.

Yep and any one who sides with Masonic movement, Ahmedis nd just about anyone who decides to become cheap labor for Iblees(exchange rate makes crores into mere 100 thousand $$)

More like 3 apaches and 1 Typhoon in 3 years. Nothing. Now tell me about the "mighty" Russians in Syria let alone Chechnya or Afghanistan? Does Russia control 90% of Syria like KSA does with Yemen? I thought so. You better worry about mass-murdering Syrian children. That's all you are good at. No nation building. A few days ago a pilot of yours was killed. Not a single Saudi Arabian pilot has been killed in Yemen despite many more bombing raids.

Saudis just lost a Tornado a few weeks ago and they lost a lot more then 3 apaches. In all they lost hundreds of pieces of military equipment. I have photos of all almost all the loses.

The Hauthis post videos of them overrunning Saudi military bases on a monthly basis and don't make me laugh comparing Saudis to Russians. Saudi Arabia lost more soldiers in a single ambush then what Russia lost in over a year in Syria.

In Yemen the Saudis ran to dozens of countries for help. The only thing Saudis have demonstrated to be good at is bombing weddings and funerals. Most gains against Hauthis have been by the Yemen army.

PS stop posting shit. Everyone is tired of you spamming this thread with crap.

I understand but so are Western European nations and Russia. But we still maintain good relations with them. Why can't we with Israel?
Israel tried to attack Pakistan's reactor in Kahuta in the 1980's in a join op. with the Indians.

Yes there are many Elite Pakistani Jews who originate from Iran and have Muslim names. They came to modern day Pakstan in the late 19th/early 20th Century. I wasn't referring to them specifically.
And should this not be worrying? Look at the history of what elite Jews did to their host nations.

IRGC: American regional bases within Iranian missiles range

Lieutenant commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) has warned Israel of a “hell” that Iran could create, saying all American military bases in the region are within range of Iranian strikes, Tasnim news agency reported.

The Iranian forces can destroy all American bases across the region by launching attacks from inside the country, Brigadier General Hossein Salami said on Saturday.

His comments came after reports of downing of an Israeli warplane by the Syria Army.

An Israeli F-16 fighter jet was shot down by Syrian military on Saturday while targeting what it called Iranian sites responsible for launching a drone into occupied Golan Heights.

Pro-government military alliance in Syria said in a statement on Saturday that Israel would see a severe and serious response to its "terrorism" from now on.

The statement also said the drones -one of which Israel claims to have shot down- were being used against ISIS terrorist group.

https://en.trend.az/iran/politics/2859282.html

Yep and any one who sides with Masonic movement, Ahmedis nd just about anyone who decides to become cheap labor for Iblees(exchange rate makes crores into mere 100 thousand $$)
I'm not surprised. Isn't Malik Riaz a Jew?

Dont about that bro but generally many big fish got their hands dirty. And small fish like fruit seller, milk seller, meat seller etc etc etc following in their footsteps making whole society corrupted. And a country that is intentionally orphaned by it's own people.
I'm not surprised. Isn't Malik Riaz a Jew?

Unconfirmed reports suggest one Israeli pilot who was in critical condition has expired.

An eye for an eye. You kill a Russian pilot, then expect the favor to be returned very swiftly. Russia is a very powerful country.

I'm pretty sure that's a Parrot Disco drone.

DVrYVhtWAAAwlqu.jpg

DVrYbXzW4AAe3zj.jpg

Only American made stealth Fighters are traceable. All others are completely 100% untraceable :sarcastic:
There is nothing called "untraceable" given enough time and resources doesn't matter from which country it is.
It is just that the "untraceable" jet made in america is more easily traceable than others given brilliant american history of making plastic shoes :rofl:

Saudis just lost a Tornado a few weeks ago and they lost a lot more then 3 apaches. In all they lost hundreds of pieces of military equipment. I have photos of all almost all the loses.

The Hauthis post videos of them overrunning Saudi military bases on a monthly basis and don't make me laugh comparing Saudis to Russians. Saudi Arabia lost more soldiers in a single ambush then what Russia lost in over a year in Syria.

In Yemen the Saudis ran to dozens of countries for help. The only thing Saudis have demonstrated to be good at is bombing weddings and funerals. Most gains against Hauthis have been by the Yemen army.

PS stop posting shit. Everyone is tired of you spamming this thread with crap.

Sure, and the moon is made out of cheese. KSA controls 90% of Yemen. You are confined to a few bases in Syria. You lost as many if not more soldiers in Syria than KSA has lost in Yemen in 3 years of fighting. KSA has lost zero pilots while you lost one a few days ago.

In Chechnya over a 10 year long period you lost 50.000 soldiers. In Yemen KSA has lost 500 soldiers in 3 years. Material loses are minimal BTW.

On the other hand you have lost significant equipment in Syria.

Anyway you are a AskheNAZI so your obsession about Arabs is understandable. Go leave Russia and go back to your apartheid state or better some Belorussian/Ukrainian/Polish ghetto.

The nature of the AskheNAZI Jew (in general) is to be a parasite. A cause of trouble and conflict. It's been like that always.

The USSR cancer was dominated and funded by AskheNAZI Jews. Zionism was invented by AskheNAZIS. Communism was invented by AskheNAZI animals too. You are hated deeply by everyone. You are even in conflict with freaking Poland, that saved more ungrateful AskheNAZI Jews than any other nation or people on the planet during WW2.

That cancer later used European crimes as an excuse to attack, mass-murder and occupy Palestinian Arab land. You better keep quite. I have no time for your nonsense or Al-Assad regime apologist posts. You should be mourning today since Zionists (your relatives) and Al-Assad regime, are killing each other while 80% of the world is rejoicing.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are seriously getting me wrong. I am far from loving Israel.
no what you are not geting is its not about how u start..its about how you finish.israel has been bombing Syria..yes...but what did that achieve? now 1 f16 is down, and israel is already demoralized. just remember that he who laughs last,laughs best.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom