What's new

Israeli F-16 fighter jet shot down amid Syrian anti-air fire, pilots safe - IDF

U do know that Americans have now admitted that there qere no gas attacks on civilians in Syria??
No, they didn't. and Even UN just made a report for Sarin gas attack in Ghouta...
And IF by any chance you will quote me the "newsweek garbage article" then don't, since the writer got humiliat

What do you call real source? don't troll I am telling you politely.
Real source... are not those who use... "Sputnik and Al masdar.." are the worst propashit news outlet ever existed... Per exemple if you knew who was "Leith Abouretard" and what he did...you will have not quoted him... (btw it's the one writing all those retarded articles...) I know Leith since 2010... and his 100th twitter account that were deleted one by one for his retarded views..;that even his own "side" disowned him at tone time...

I was waiting who will take out this garbage article..;well it's done... By the way check Bellingcat reports on this one article... you will be suprised ;)

Here another exemple or "garbage source
Usraelis are upto something,they have F-35's also.
They don't need to use F-35... the job can be done with F-15/16... But they made a mistake... like the Su-25 downed in Idlib...they understimated their enemies... now they gonna use other types of missiles on their jets... they gonna fire from afar...

Stealth aircraft are also visible on RADARs but their signature shows them very small object for F-35 they claimed its RADAR signature are only like football size.
These are just speculations,some systems are capable of gaining a rough picture of these platforms but that picture isn't enough for interception and above all if an estimated loaction is provided by such system with least CEP of 3000m,still a missile with small seeker head radar and an aircraft radar wouldn't be able to target it.

No, they didn't. and Even UN just made a report for Sarin gas attack in Ghouta...
And IF by any chance you will quote me the "newsweek garbage article" then don't, since the writer got humiliat

Real source... are not those who use... "Sputnik and Al masdar.." are the worst propashit news outlet ever existed... Per exemple if you knew who was "Leith Abouretard" and what he did...you will have not quoted him... (btw it's the one writing all those retarded articles...) I know Leith since 2010... and his 100th twitter account that were deleted one by one for his retarded views..;that even his own "side" disowned him at tone time...

I was waiting who will take out this garbage article..;well it's done... By the way check Bellingcat reports on this one article... you will be suprised ;)

They don't need to use F-35... the job can be done with F-15/16... But they made a mistake... like the Su-25 downed in Idlib...they understimated their enemies... now they gonna use other types of missiles on their jets... they gonna fire from afar...

What is a valid source?

European Propaganda?
USA Propaganda?
Israeli Propaganda?

No one here want to listen to these Propaganda. Run a survey vote and you will get your answer. Stop trolling.

Mazel Tov (ain't no gharqad trees in air)
:yahoo::yahoo::taz::taz::chilli::chilli::victory::victory::bounce::bounce::guns::guns::butcher::butcher::dance3::dance3::nana::nana::nana::nana::yay::yay::yay::yay:
Don't celebrate this news is not yet confirmed.

Useless lost an F16 and an Apache . After one of their F35 was damaged mont ago, Israel,also cancelled additional batch of the F35 to be replaced by the true and tried F15...Kudos to the SAA..
Israel need to call in the Saudi AirForces to the rescue...hhhhhh:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think,the reason for your these claims must be a Doctoral Study in field of Radar Technology and having a sound knowledge+expertise in digital signal processing?if not please keep your B.S with yourself.
S400,Patriot,Aegis or anyother system aren't capable of picking Stealth Jets.Though there are sensors like IRST, Passive Radars and OTH Radar systems,it must be noted that VHF radars have a wavelength of one to 10 meters. Targeting however is usually done by UHF radar with very short wavelengths. It gives extremely accurate targeting information.
Such systems might be capable of detecting a low-observable airplane. But it probably can’t do so with great fidelity — nor generate a useful targeting track for a missile to follow. Despite claims, stealth aircraft are no less difficult to find, target and destroy now than they were before.
Such sensors can produce a warning but can't produce a valid targeting data to guide a missile or even a fighter for interception using gun or Infared guided missiles.
I would recomend you to visit the Chinese section of PDF and get your self informed on New RADARS

China Electronics Technology Group Corporation No. 14 Research Institute developed a RADAR that can track stealth. JF-17's new RADAR KLJ-7A can also track stealth please stop quoting me and get informed first.

Their harrasment forces are only good against stone pelters.
Useless lost an F16 and an Apache . After one of their F35 was damaged mont ago, Israel,also cancelled additional batch of the F35 to be replaced by the true and tried F15...Kudos to the SAA..
Israel need to call in the Saudi AirForces to the rescue...hhhhhh:rofl::rofl::rofl:

They are out of reach brother. No reasoning with those Al-Assad regime slaves.

I'm not doing it for them or him...
I just give a counter argument to those who are reading right now this thread... at least they get another "truth" out of it... and it will give them a critical process when searching for "sources"
Instead of just reading what someone may see as a "true" source...

What is a valid source?

European Propaganda?
USA Propaganda?
Israeli Propaganda?

No one here want to listen to these Propaganda. Run a survey vote and you will get your answer. Stop trolling.

Don't celebrate this news is not yet confirmed.

Valid source, you "great genius" is taking a look at the freaking ground realities in Syria for the past 7 years and even decades before that civil war began, for one to realize what kind of animal Al-Assad is and his regime and how much they have in common with the worst of the worst Zionists in terms of crimes.

It does not take a genius to figure this out.

They are out of reach brother. No reasoning with those Al-Assad regime bootlickers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom