What's new

Israel wants to beat Iran in space race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you were born from a Muta marriage? Don't know who your father is do you? Don't worry maybe you will find your father one day, and maybe your father is Pakistani.

you too ! you can't remember me !!! :coffee:

Your biggest enemy is your self isolationism

I don't know why chemical bombs, poverty or Jewish prostitutes is being discussed here. Stay on topic

Abu you should really stop supporting these people, I know about your social ties with Iran, but see the hatred the Iranians have on this forum for Pakistan. These people are two-faced.

Iran will win for sure
smileys-winner-472128.gif

@Archdemon , discussion in Israel about Iran-USA negotiations. Any?

Last edited by a moderator:
Abu you should really stop supporting these people, I know about your social ties with Iran, but see the hatred the Iranians have on this forum for Pakistan. These people are two-faced.

Dont attack us, and we will not attack you. How hard is this for you to understand ? tell me how hard... maybe we can offer you help

Dont attack us, and we will not attack you. How hard is this for you to understand ? tell me how hard... maybe we can offer you help

Come on man, you were the one who attacked him first by calling him pa.ki and suicide bomber...

Ḥashshāshīn;3919955 said:
Come on man, you were the one who attacked him first by calling him pa.ki and suicide bomber...

He calls iranians "irani" all the time. he always comes and makes negative comments. i just showed him how it feels and he didnt like it

He calls iranians "irani" all the time. he always comes and makes negative comments. i just showed him how it feels and he didnt like it

You're a frustrated troll, nobody takes you seriously, we've seen your act before "Abii"

"Abii" is back with his suicide troll account, this is amusing...lol

Is Irani offensive? Iranians are called Irani in Urdu, don't think he meant offence.

You're a frustrated troll, nobody takes you seriously, we've seen your act before "Abii"

"Abii" is back with his suicide troll account, this is amusing...lol
Abii? you mean george costanza ?
anyway, next time you say s.hit about Iran, i will be here to confront you. Understand spicey but.t ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom