What's new

Israel to ‘punish’ Turkey.

I agree incredible india should step in

My friend, I see your sarcasm, but the reality is simple. India is next global paramount superpower and we have a responsibly to world peace and stability. What Israel and Turkey are doing not only threaten their own countries but also every country in the region. I rather India take care of these two rather than the Americans taking more problems into their hands.

I think two weeks is optimistic without support from daddy. Remember after a months bombing of lebanese they needed weapons to be airlifted via uk from america. Can you imagine palestinians and israelis with same weapons? A day or two. I mean Iran has not even got nukes, just the news that they are trying to get nukes has seen an increase in applications from israelis for european passports etc

I don't think Israel really needs American money. The $3 billion /year in 'aid' is mostly for military purposes and is a small part of the Israeli economy. Israel can survive, even thrive without that aid. Much has been said about Israel starving American 'aid'. That's utterly wrong. Of course, 'free' money is always welcome by anyone!
It is the diplomatic cover given by Americans--and American-influenced countries--which is the key to Israel's survival. Without American veto it will not be very hard to inflict punishing sanctions against Israel via the UNSC.

Israel really does not have any friends except what it can proxy through the American Congress through the Israeli Lobbies. Just today EU's Ashton said that the EU's position is that the W. Bank Settlements are 'illegal' in their eyes. Imagine the implication of that statement if one were to remove the American influence over the EU? Israel will shrink to a status lower than even the Apartheid South Africa--and deservedly so.

But you are correct in general. In a conventional one-to-one between Israel and Turkey, the latter will eventually prevail. I am fairly confident of that. Turkey is not some bedouin army.

My friend, I see your sarcasm, but the reality is simple. India is next global paramount superpower and we have a responsibly to world peace and stability. What Israel and Turkey are doing not only threaten their own countries but also every country in the region. I rather India handle these two rather than the US having more unnecessary problems.

You being sarcastic again? I can never tell with your posts. :undecided:

I agree incredible india should step in. But just thinking what can incredible india do?

self delete

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

My friend, I see your sarcasm, but the reality is simple. India is next global paramount superpower and we have a responsibly to world peace and stability. What Israel and Turkey are doing not only threaten their own countries but also every country in the region. I rather India take care of these two rather than the Americans taking more problems into their hands.

No no brother I agree with you. Welcome incredible india please do something incredible

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

eh are you on about me or him?

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

I don't think Israel really needs American money. The $3 billion /year in 'aid' is mostly for military purposes and is a small part of the Israeli economy. Israel can survive, even thrive without that aid. Much has been said about Israel starving American 'aid'. That's utterly wrong. Of course, 'free' money is always welcome by anyone!
It is the diplomatic cover given by Americans--and American-influenced countries--which is the key to Israel's survival. Without American veto it will not be very hard to inflict punishing sanctions against Israel via the UNSC.

Israel really does not have any friends except what it can proxy through the American Congress through the Israeli Lobbies. Just today EU's Ashton said that the EU's position is that the W. Bank Settlements are 'illegal' in their eyes. Imagine the implication of that statement if one were to remove the American influence over the EU? Israel will shrink to a status lower than even the Apartheid South Africa--and deservedly so.

But you are correct in general. In a conventional one-to-one between Israel and Turkey, the latter will eventually prevail. I am fairly confident of that. Turkey is not some bedouin army.

I do except some of what you are saying. I hope it doesnt come to that. But lets hope that all conflict is resolved peacefully and amicably not just between turks and israel but everywhere.

No. Let me tell you, young friend. America is the superpower of the past and we are the superpower of the future, and the future is here. It is the duty of every Indian to recognize our position in the world today and our responsibility to ensure a peaceful and safety environment the region and also in the world.

To the Pakistani friend saying what India will do. We will give them both an ultimatum to come to peaceful settlement and if that is not reached than they will experience the modern power of the India military. A quick preemptive strike on their all their military establishments 1st, followed by a ceasefire and a 2nd ultimatum for them to surrender. If they both refuse then we put boots on the ground and force them both to sign a peace treaty.

No. Let me tell you, young friend. America is the superpower of the past and we are the superpower of the future, and the future is here. It is the duty of every Indian to recognize our position in the world today and our responsibility to ensure a peaceful and safety environment the region and also in the world.

To the Pakistani friend saying what India will do. We will give them both an ultimatum to come to peaceful settlement and if that is not reached than they will experience the modern power of the India military. A quick preemptive strike on their all their military establishments 1st, followed by a ceasefire and a 2nd ultimatum for them to surrender. If they both refuse then we put boots on the ground and force them both to sign a peace treaty.

Thank you sir. I am sure the people of Turkey and Israel will be greatful for input from Incredible India

Arent you jumpint the line of potential superpowers? Let em give you heads up, the country starts with C and have much better economy + infrastructure.

No. Let me tell you said:
double-facepalm.jpg

Arent you jumpint the line of potential superpowers? Let em give you heads up, the country starts with C and have much better economy + infrastructure.

This is expected from an ignorant member. Do you realize that India is the biggest democracy in the world?

Brother the turkish army and the Israeli army will quake in their boots to hear that Mig 21's have set off from Incredible India. If 200 set of at least 50 will reach the middle east without falling out of the sky. That should be enogh for 2 naughty nations.

The truth is this thread is an insult to great Turkiye!!

Who are those maddogs from Israel to even think about punishing Turkey. Only thing you can do is terorrist attacks!! Thats a coward way of dealing with us.. Come meet our people, our armed forces face to face dont use your dogs PKK!! Thats the jewish way i suppose right? let others do the dirty job!!

I don't care who is dependent on who. If your countries cannot settle peacefully then a 3rd party nation will have to step in and I believe India should take responsible measures to ensure a safe regional environment, even if that means putting boots on the ground.

No offence but you must be joking or smoking something? If latter, give me some!
India can't put 'boots on the ground' in Pakistan let alone thousands of miles away, if really meant Israel and/or Turkey.

My advice to Indians and Chinese would be: Sit back and relax! While deep down this is, as always, a war for resources, but overtly it is being played up as the Christian West vs. Muslim East. Already China is benefiting from the various quagmires related to the 'War Against Terrorism'.
India should do the same. Join the victors--i.e. if there are any left standing. Be smart like the Chinese. Don't let your rivalry with Pakistan take you to the point of joining any 'camp'. And so, may be, 'to the neutrals are the spoils'!

Do u mean China or do you mean cxnt in which case I suppose you are being rude about incredible india

The truth is this thread is an insult to great Turkiye!!

Who are those maddogs from Israel to even think about punishing Turkey. Only thing you can do is terorrist attacks!! Thats a coward way of dealing with us.. Come meet our people, our armed forces face to face dont use your dogs PKK!! Thats the jewish way i suppose right? let others do the dirty job!!

What I could recommend for Turkey to do is just stand down. Do not fan the flame. If Israel wishes to continue with their provocative behavior then rest assured that they will be dealt with appropriately. But if you match their aggression than that will make you just the same.

India will surely give support to one who is peaceful. Who will it be? Turkey or Israel?

Back
Top Bottom