What's new

Israel to ‘punish’ Turkey.

You are only making yourselves look like whiny babies, do you hear anyone here whining about why Muslims support Muslims? Why Turkey supports Gaza?
Do you see anyone lowering themselves to your level with all that you say about "Amazing awesome wonderful can do no wrong" China?

We understand why you say that, we do not care, it is your choice to "flatter" the Chinese in every opportunity you get, logical or illogical...
"No, no, Uyghurs are terrorists, China is doing good with killing these terrorists" "China treats Muslims good"

Grow up.

I do not care what China does in their own country because it is non of my business but you people seem to be gratifying yourselves to the thought of China and how marvelous China is...

Really funny...

Saudi Arabia and USA rings any bell ..?:lol:

Oh incredible india want to know how to please saudies and US. Please start new thread, this thread is about israel punishing turkey. Which is very unlikely because israel would be fighting a war with an army (a real army) a bit bigger than hamas. And better equipped than the egyptians who america bribes to keep quite

Is it the fact that you were a muslim slave for centuries that's bothering you? Is that why so many of you Hindus are still butthurt?
Hope this trolling helps you with your issues.

Good Lord!
Even a Bosnian guy is bashing Indians.
I hope this is just some internet flame-wars. Otherwise, lines are being drawn. I have friend from Kosovo--not a very 'observing' Muslims. But he too does not have any love for Israel or for Indians and actually deeply supportive of Pakistan's stance over Kashmir.

PS. I still think Indians here should be more careful in bashing Muslims because of rivalry with Pakistan. This is a very active forum with Muslims from everywhere. I know, I know, because Muslims would rather back Pakistan than India in general--at least verbally--but there is no point getting a message across that 'Indians' hate Muslims.

Back to the topic.
From one of the Haaretz news, the Israeli govt. itself has distanced from the 'punish' Turkey statement. It is the FM Lieberman who is the hawk and the 'punish-Turkey' was his own personal policy.

PS. The litmus-test of Israel-Turkey breach will be how the Israeli-surrogates in America--both in the paid-for-Congress and in the media--treat Turkey. So far, these Krauthammers, these Daniel Pipes, are relatively quiet on Turkey. They are still hoping for some reconciliation...

Back to the topic please..
Or shall I start giving infractions.. and whining PM's wont change a thing.

Maybe Pakistani circus clowns can also volunteer for the Turkish navy, eh?
Sorry, only 3 perhaps 4 countries at the moment can hope to defeat Israel, and not without WW3 consuming the world.
You regard yourselves too highly i believe, besides, Pakistan has one very powerful and very large enemy right next to it.

Why do you people delude yourselves is beyond me, how can you ever hope to defeat Israel without facing reality...

Last time PAF deputed it's CIRCUS to Middle-East.....some Israelis found their jets toasted......

Watch your language.....

As expected and as predicted by yours truly a few pages back,Turkey "scales" down on the tough guy talk and falls in line.Enough already about the superior Navy,warbirds,falafel stands etc. You guys get played so easily and often,it ain't even funny anymore!!!

Erdo

Good Lord!
Even a Bosnian guy is bashing Indians.
I hope this is just some internet flame-wars. Otherwise, lines are being drawn. I have friend from Kosovo--not a very 'observing' Muslims. But he too does not have any love for Israel or for Indians and actually deeply supportive of Pakistan's stance over Kashmir.

PS. I still think Indians here should be more careful in bashing Muslims because of rivalry with Pakistan. This is a very active forum with Muslims from everywhere. I know, I know, because Muslims would rather back Pakistan than India in general--at least verbally--but there is no point getting a message across that 'Indians' hate Muslims.

I think what pisses the idiots off the most is the fact that not everyone blindly hates the "joos" as much as them and they hate to see others not taking their side all the time. So, automatically in their heads "joos" + "hindoos" hate Muslims. And then the whining, insults, empty threats etc. begin.

Bah! Religion!

Actually it was the Ottoman empire that ruled you, then Austrian-Hungarian and then you joined the Serbs and Slovens etc.
And then you were saved by American generosity and NATO interference from being another unrecognized genocide.

Actually they as a people were one of the Ottoman empires backbones.. The elite troops of the Sultan consisted mostly of Bosnian Jannisarries.
So if he says that they ruled serbia for 500 years it can be accepted!!

Woow you as a welfare state surviving with USA charity have no right nor face to say this to anyone else.. Look at yourself without aid u would starve!! Without US backup you cant even survive in this hostile region for 2 weeks!!

stop barking and give us a source.

Stop cleaning azss from your masters!! Dont try to teach us about our country, we live here so we would know better then you right? the difference is we are living it everyday you are reading it from your so called ''sources'' funny guy

Actually they as a people were one of the Ottoman empires backbones.. The elite troops of the Sultan consisted mostly of Bosnian Jannisarries.
So if he says that they ruled serbia for 500 years it can be accepted!!

Woow you as a welfare state surviving with USA charity have no right nor face to say this to anyone else.. Look at yourself without aid u would starve!! Without US backup you cant even survive in this hostile region for 2 weeks!!

I think two weeks is optimistic without support from daddy. Remember after a months bombing of lebanese they needed weapons to be airlifted via uk from america. Can you imagine palestinians and israelis with same weapons? A day or two. I mean Iran has not even got nukes, just the news that they are trying to get nukes has seen an increase in applications from israelis for european passports etc

I laughed so much after reading this. Israel to punish Turkey LOL!

As for some of the Indians who claim Turkey is dependent on Israeli hardware. Do you have any idea of Turkeys current arsenal? If not, then shut it. Turkey is not dependent on Israeli hardware one bit. Turkey actually plans to completely use indigenous products in 1-3 years. Turkey currently exports about $1 billion military hardware. And the plan is to reach about $10-15 billion in 5-10 years.

I don't care who is dependent on who. If your countries cannot settle peacefully then a 3rd party nation will have to step in and I believe India should take responsible measures to ensure a safe regional environment, even if that means putting boots on the ground.

I don't care who is dependent on who. If your countries cannot settle peacefully then a 3rd party nation will have to step in and I believe India should take responsible measures to ensure a safe regional environment, even if that means putting boots on the ground.

I agree incredible india should step in. But just thinking what can incredible india do?

Back
Top Bottom