What's new

Israel to ‘punish’ Turkey.

arrr why don't you read some history b4 open your big stinky mouth. these were turks not bosnians. you bosnian muslims are nothing but a bunch of ex Christan who had to join islam their grand maa was on the edge of turk sword.

Why don't you look at who were the elite soldiers of Ottoman Empire in the Balkans and who were the generals. Most of them of Albanian and Bosnian origin. We practically ruled Balkans for 500 years. And there are millions of Turks today who are of Bosnian origin.

There is a reason why Serbs and other christians hate us. And we were never fully christian. We were always more pagan than christian, thats why we accepted Islam as soon as we came in contact with it.

Please dont talk about the things you dont know nothing about. History of Balkans is to complex for you.

I think this thread title is silly. Its like saying that a fly is goint to punish a tiger

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

If the cap fits. looks like you need one mate

Ah..Its amusing to get involved in troll fest with newbies...had a lot of time to kil..

I mean america has to bribe the egyptions for the last 30 years to agnore Israels childish behaviour. And Turkey is no egypt its a lot stronger

Why don't you look at who were the elite soldiers of Ottoman Empire in the Balkans and who were the generals. Most of them of Albanian and Bosnian origin. We practically ruled Balkans for 500 years. And there are millions of Turks today who are of Bosnian origin.

There is a reason why Serbs and other christians hate us. And we were never fully christian. We were always more pagan than christian, thats why we accepted Islam as soon as we came in contact with it.

Please dont talk about the things you dont know nothing about. History of Balkans is to complex for you.

Ok whatever give me a link i readed few or your recent posts you have claimed a lot but haven't proved even a single thing with a creditable source link.

Ok whatever give me a link i readed few or your recent posts you have claimed a lot but haven't proved even a single thing with a creditable source link.

Youre not worth the time, sorry. Believe what you want.

And you Hindus should really try to stay on topic on this forum. You open some stupid Islamophobic thread and you go in thousand directions...

Wish i was an admin for a day.

Must be searching for a link...

Most of prostitutes in Turkey are of Christian Eastern European origin. Same thing in the Balkans. Of course there are prostitutes of muslim origin but their percentage is insignificant.

Look at Western Europe. A lot of brothels and a lot of pimps are muslim, but most of the girls are christian.

Dude i suggest you do not argue with these hundus !! They dont know anything about Islam and talk no sense ... If some one doesnt know Islam well should not argue on this but as i said they dont know !! Now they will offended but the truth is that ...

You Indian trolls, Islam didnt allow to muslim to do this kind of trade. So if someone who does this he or she is not muslim !! I hope you will understand ..

Now stop talking about prostituting !

Dude i suggest you do not argue with these hundus !! They dont know anything about Islam and talk no sense ... If some one doesnt know Islam well should not argue on this but as i said they dont know !! Now they will offended but the truth is that ...

You Indian trolls, Islam didnt allow to muslim to do this kind of trade. So if someone who does this he or she is not muslim !! I hope you will understand ..

Now stop talking about prostituting !

I look at the thread title and dont ubderstand why it has become an excuse for Indians to bash Islam. Either stick to the thread or stop talking rubbish.

LIES

Kingdom of Bosnia

Religion Bogomilism, Catholic Church, Bosnian Church, Eastern Orthodox Church

Decline

After the death of Tvrtko I, the power of the Bosnian state slowly faded away. The Ottoman Empire had already started its invasion of Europe and posed a major threat to the Balkans throughout the first half of the 15th century. Finally, under King Stjepan Tomašević Bosnia officially fell in 1463 and became the westernmost province of the Ottoman Empire. Herzegovina fell to the Turks in 1482. It took another century for the western parts of today's Bosnia to succumb to Ottoman attacks.

Kingdom of Bosnia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh for fu*ck sake...

Listen Hindu... Before Ottomans came to Balkans, Bosnia was a buffer zone between Byzantium Orthodox Christian Empire in the East and Catholic Roman Empire in the West.

The main religion of Bosnians were Bogomilism. For centuries Orthodox and Catholics tried to convert us to their brand of Christianity but failed. Pope even launched crusades against us cause he considered us heretics. That's why we accepted Islam with ease, cause we already hated Ortodox and Catholics.

And Bosnians are not ''Slavic'' but are native Europeans who just speak Slavic language.

We have lived in Bosnia for 20.000 of years.

Haplogroup I (Y-DNA) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What else do you want to know?

Back
Top Bottom