What's new

China is increasingly hostile to Israel

. You already done atrocious things to the Chinese Muslims,
Chinese were good at killing you low life Vietnamese that always suck up to whites in history is true indeed, but Muslims is just you slimy BS fabrication.

Chinese were good at killing you low life Vietnamese that always suck up to whites in history is true indeed, but Muslims is just you slimy BS fabrication.
it's the catholic vietnamese who did that. they've been impossible to deal with for decades with their morality and puritanism bullshit. how do you expect low iq vietnamese to deal with them if white atheists pagans muslim immigrants pajeet immigrants and others can't?

Yeah...I see CPC leaders dress like whites. The PLA is patterned after white military. Chinese weddings takes after white wedding style. Guess am in good company. :lol:

don't be too sure abt it..
I am sure about it. China will do nothing about Israel and Jews, just as YOU will do nothing because you are basically a coward behind the safety of the internet.

Yeah...I see CPC leaders dress like whites. The PLA is patterned after white military. Chinese weddings takes after white wedding style. Guess am in good company. :lol:
That's your delusional fool, we don't suck up to though.

If China want to prove something...

Here are the Jews in China. You already done atrocious things to the Chinese Muslims, killing Jews in China should be easy. The ME would rejoice for China. With Chinese engineering skills, you should be able to get the ovens up and running toot-sweet, faster and more efficient than the Nazis version. Who knows? Iran would buy some and gas their Jews. Poutine would increase Russia purchase of anything Chinese.

The bottom line is this -- all of you are cowards in your talk of gassing the Jews. I doubt any of you pathetic creatures ever had anything to do with a single Jew, let alone as a people. I bet that if any of you ever meet a Jew, you would shrivel up and slink away instead of talking tough about about gassing them.
An Ameriturd saying others cowards. What an irony

I am sure about it. China will do nothing about Israel and Jews, just as YOU will do nothing because you are basically a coward behind the safety of the internet.
..yeah keep believing that while watching Israel burn. :-)

Brothers of this thread, Zionist does not equal Jew, Israel does not equal Jew.

People don't fall for it. Zionists are deliberately confusing concepts.

An Ameriturd saying others cowards. What an irony
Absolutely China is being cowardice when it come to Israel.

Why did China committed all those atrocities against their own Muslims? Because China KNEW, not 'perceived' or 'guessed' or 'believed', but KNEW as in %100 conviction that the Muslim world will do nothing. And China was right. The persecution of China's own Muslims continues to this day.

Now...Why did Hitler persecuted the Jews? Because he KNEW, not 'perceived' or 'guessed' or 'believed', but KNEW as in %100 conviction that the rest of the world will do nothing. And Hitler was right. Nazi Germany persecuted the Jews before WW II and all the way to the end. The Nazis never rested.

If China begins a pogrom against their Jewish population, will the Muslims do anything? Nothing. Because both shares the same goal: the extermination of world Jewry. And China is doing their share, right? In this little corner of the internet, we saw PDF Chinese said 'Time to gas the Jews'. Given what China did to their own Muslims, gassing the Jews should be easy for China, politically and technically.

Hitler persecuted the Jews not because there was a Jewish state that done wrong to Germany, but because Hitler believed that there was something wrong with being a Jew in the first place. Whatever that was is for a different discussion. But today, there is a Jewish state and one that proved capable of self defense even when literally outnumbered and outgunned. This mean China can be a world leader in the extermination of world Jewry. A new Nazi regime, so to speak. China can start by gassing Jews in China, not just shooting them, but by building gas chambers China would cast a new insult to the Jews worldwide because the gas chamber has a symbolic association to the Jews, one of helplessness and being abandoned. Then once all the Jews in China are gone, China can start military hostility against Israel. A Chinese pogrom against Chinese Jews would balance out the scale on what China did to their own Muslims. What can Israel do? Most likely nothing. Those Jews are remotely located and probably Chinese citizens. All Israel can do is protest at the UN. As far as America is concerned, America is economically involved with China, look at the recent Xi visit where American industry leaders, such as Apple Tim Cook, do everything they can to kiss up to Xi. So that mean the US can and will do nothing while China shove Jews into the new and improved gas chambers.

It is a win-win situation for China, as the PDF Chinese believe. :enjoy:

That's a good tidbit. I've always wondered, why do the Chinese elite dress like westerners, in western suits? @beijingwalker @ChineseTiger1986 @jhungary

Why not wear your own clothes? You are a superpower after all. Business suits like those are a European invention.

Brothers of this thread, Zionist does not equal Jew, Israel does not equal Jew.

People don't fall for it. Zionists are deliberately confusing concepts.
Irrelevant.

Time to gas the jews​

Did I quote your 'brother' correctly? He said it with astounding confidence. YOU maybe the outlier who disagree. Is that true?

Jews were persecuted before the Nazis, see the Catholic Church. So the Christians' hands are not clean, to put it mildly. But what made the Nazis famous was the methodological ways they did it. The Nazis collected names and recorded them. IBM punchcards computing helped greatly. There is a book written about that, aptly titled 'IBM And The Holocaust'. Look it up. I have it in my home library. Excellent read. China can do way better than IBM punchcards. You guys frequently boasted of Chinese supercomputing and even into the quantum realm. It is not difficult to imagine how China could easily exterminate all Jews living China. Their names, addresses, professions, family lineage, and even individual DNA. It will be a great Chinese accomplishment in a long list of many thru China's 5000 yrs history. Perhaps even the greatest accomplishment. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom