What's new

Israel to ‘punish’ Turkey.

I'll compare my history with yours any day little gypsy slave.

You should take a bath and clean your teeth before you talk to me.

Try following it someday what you preach..:lol:

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

You are pathetic ...

Thank You..:lol:

Do you have metal problems?? Did i claim that there is no prostitution in Turkiye? I said Muslims cant do that ... Can you understand differences ?

You may have not known about it.

“Most woman work as a sex worker secretly, some of them have families, and cannot declare their names. Another reason is that transsexuals and transvestites were more commonly harassed, beaten and insulted,” said Kılıçkaya, explaining why they are more willing to unite and defend their rights.

Turkey's sex workers seek to establish a union

Alright boy. If you have limited mentality what can i do?

Instead of personal attack and prove yourself a retard why don't you try to explain what you exactly want to say? prostitution is a legal business in a muslim populated country such as turkey but still you believe these are some other people who are selling their a$$ for money in turkey.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

I'll compare my history with yours any day little gypsy slave.

You should take a bath and clean your teeth before you talk to me.

How about serb slave? or a false flag? i have few friends in bosnia and they are not as cheap as you are i am damn sure you are a new case of false flage.

You may have not known about it.

“Most woman work as a sex worker secretly, some of them have families, and cannot declare their names. Another reason is that transsexuals and transvestites were more commonly harassed, beaten and insulted,” said Kılıçkaya, explaining why they are more willing to unite and defend their rights.

Turkey's sex workers seek to establish a union

Most of prostitutes in Turkey are of Christian Eastern European origin. Same thing in the Balkans. Of course there are prostitutes of muslim origin but their percentage is insignificant.

Look at Western Europe. A lot of brothels and a lot of pimps are muslim, but most of the girls are christian.

Most of prostitutes in Turkey are of Christian Eastern European origin. Same thing in the Balkans. Of course there are prostitutes of muslim origin but their percentage is insignificant.

Look at Western Europe. A lot of brothels and a lot of pimps are muslim, but most of the girls are christian.

stop barking and give us a source.

How about serb slave? or a false flag? i have few friends in bosnia and they are not as cheap as you are i am damn sure you are a new case of false flage.

We ruled Serbia for 500 years, what are you talking about?

And how about you clean your garden first before you reply to me. Your Hindu troll started all this sh*t.

A mad dog is only dangerous when you bother him.
In every war there are casualties, in this fantasy war Turkey would be the bigger loser while Israel also losing quite a bit.
Their entire economic plan would be destroyed, the military would doubtlessly coup and measures will be taken to ensure Turkey never falls under Islamic rooted government.

So you accept you have empathy with a mad dog. Well thats a start. whoever won it would be a pyrric victory. If i was turkish I would just be patient as america is already in decline and will not be able to supply Israel with charity. the time is some time in the future to take jerusalem back. Not yet. Anyway I hear that loads of israelis are going back to europe just at the thought of a nuclear iran

And how about you clean your garden first before you reply to me. Your Hindu troll started all this sh*t.
Actually it was the Ottoman empire that ruled you, then Austrian-Hungarian and then you joined the Serbs and Slovens etc.
And then you were saved by American generosity and NATO interference from being another unrecognized genocide.

arrr why don't you read some history b4 open your big stinky mouth. these were turks not bosnians. you bosnian muslims are nothing but a bunch of ex Christan who had to join islam their grand maa was on the edge of turk sword.

So you accept you have empathy with a mad dog. Well thats a start. whoever won it would be a pyrric victory. If i was turkish I would just be patient as america is already in decline and will not be able to supply Israel with charity. the time is some time in the future to take jerusalem back. Not yet. Anyway I hear that loads of israelis are going back to europe just at the thought of a nuclear iran
Yah, sure. You really do not seem to understand the fact that weapons of mass destruction did not exist in the crusader days...

Anyways guys lets get back on topic. I dont know why indians are so behind israel. I know Indians are worried that they will get beat up by china and pakistan. But please take it from me chinese and pakistani people are peace loving they will not kick you. So you dont need a nation of 5 millions to come help you, A nation that lives of charity from america which is on the demise

Not talking about me..I hope..:lol:

Anyways guys lets get back on topic. I dont know why indians are so behind israel. I know Indians are worried that they will get beat up by china and pakistan. But please take it from me chinese and pakistani people are peace loving they will not kick you. So you dont need a nation of 5 millions to come help you, A nation that lives of charity from america which is on the demise

I think this thread title is silly. Its like saying that a fly is goint to punish a tiger

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Not talking about me..I hope..:lol:

If the cap fits. looks like you need one mate

lolz you already tried your best hehe now you should try concentrate on taliban instead of thinking about how deal with indians. as far as israel is concerned it was't with us at 65 or 71 but still you couldn't do anything.

Be careful Aryan_B - remember what PteX told you yesterday - if you keep posting stuff that Israelis arent happy with then you will get a knock on your door and they will take you away!! I have been shaking in my boots!lol
At least he has accepted he is a mad dog. Thats something! Lets see how you mad dogs punish Turkey. I bet they are also crapping themselves just in case they are set upon by the mad dogs!!

Back
Top Bottom