What's new

Israel to ‘punish’ Turkey.

It doesn't matter if India has democracy. If there is no material resource to support the most basic needs of people you can't have democracy. Democracy is for countries who can stand on its own feet. For India to develop a proper democracy it first needs to tackle its economic and demographic problems.

This is your personal definition not the dictionary one for sure.

And Democracy is for everyone , even for the lowliest , most impoverished African country , even if it can't stand on its own feet .

Your argument in a nutshell is one which the Chinese often cite , whilst discussing why democracy is not suitable for China or for indeed any developing country for that matter .

This is your personal definition not the dictionary one for sure.

And Democracy is for everyone , even for the lowliest , most impoverished African country , even if it can't stand on its own feet .

Your argument in a nutshell is one which the Chinese often cite , whilst discussing why democracy is not suitable for China or for indeed any developing country for that matter .

I want to hear your rebuttal. And my view is not so simple. My view on two key points, how do you understand democracy? What is your country most in need? Interested to do some in-depth discussion? Or we open a new thread, do not interfere with this thread.

I want to hear your rebuttal. And my view is not so simple. My view on two key points, how do you understand democracy? What is your country most in need? Interested to do some in-depth discussion? Or we open a new thread, do not interfere with this thread.

I would like to discuss more of this with you , however as you rightly pointed out it would deviate from the thread -topic . Let us discuss it in a fresh thread.
thanks ,

I would like to discuss more of this with you , however as you rightly pointed out it would deviate from the thread -topic . Let us discuss it in a fresh thread.
thanks ,

Did you open a fresh thread, cause i would like to show to you that it is not my personal opinion but a subject field in political science which is academically accepted.

Actually both Gadaffi and Hosni Mubarak ...now being deeply reviled for their excesses, was once upon a time considered to be two of the Leaders of the Islamic world with a strong backbone .

Hell , Gadaffi at his peak was considered by many in the middle -east as the next Gamal Adbul Nasser . "despots and "goons " is a very subjective word.

Mubarak was never considered by the Muslims as a genuine leader, it was the propaganda of the west. However, for a while Qaddafi was considered as a strong leader, but after he surrendered Libya's nuclear ambitions it became clear that he only cared about staying in power.

Back
Top Bottom