What's new

Israel to ‘punish’ Turkey.

..... there are genuine feelings of 'brotherhood' in large swathes of the Muslim world.

.... they are unanimous in getting a viable Pal state with E. Jerusalem as its capital. .....

Lot of empty rhetoric and that's all my dear poster.

Those "large swathes" of the so called Muslim world (no idea what the heck is this world), would fight until the "Last Palestinian". May be Turkey will be different, but every one else has f'd Palis.

This I say is "criminal" and "atrocious" on part of so-called Muslim world to raise the hopes of poor Palestinians for the last 60+ years. Then Palis do their rocket-bazi bacha-bazi with Israel. Then Israel whoops Pali @rse, and the whole so-called Muslim-world watches tamasha, the drama.

Palis are better off without such "genuine brotherhood". It has gotten them nothing but trouble.

peace.

The peddler of democracy tramples the democratic right of Kashmir and preaches democracy elsewhere. A true disciple of uncle sam.

There is no democrazy for terrorists.

kashmir_soldier300.jpg

If Israel for some reason attack Turkey, a NATO nation, I wonder how many of the NATO countries would defend Turkey. I know US won't do it but I'm wondering about which European countries would side with Turkey.

If Israel for some reason attack Turkey, a NATO nation, I wonder how many of the NATO countries would defend Turkey. I know US won't do it but I'm wondering about which European countries would side with Turkey.

I think you are over-estimating the closeness of the NATO alliance. How many countries ditched NATO when the US went to war in Iraq? A Israeli attack on Turkey would be twice as controversial and three times as dangerous. Iraq was sort of a defenceless country.

Israel would never attack Turkey unless Turkey attacked first.

Israel vs Turkey,mmm..sounds good..
My advice to Turkey -Please be prepared for worst case scenario as i see israelis to be much much stronger opponent.

Israel vs Turkey,mmm..sounds good..
My advice to Turkey -Please be prepared for worst case scenario as i see israelis to be much much stronger opponent.

Yeah, israel is as strong as india when facing a country like Turkey.

---------- Post added at 06:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 AM ----------

There is no democrazy for terrorists.

kashmir_soldier300.jpg

Then there should not be democracy for indians like you.

This kind of thinking is naive at best and dangerously delusional at worst. Same thing is said about Iran--the 'Mullahs' are just trying to score brownie points in the Muslim world by appearing tough on Israel.

I REALLY think people need to realize that there are genuine feelings of 'brotherhood' in large swathes of the Muslim world. That they may not unite or backstab each other but they are unanimous in getting a viable Pal state with E. Jerusalem as its capital. Give people a voice and they are going to express that. Egypt is the latest example. But even Turkey--long before Erdogan and AKP--downgraded its ties with Israel for nearly a decade when Israelis decided to move their capital to Jerusalem.

I can refute your argument with a single question . Why now ???? After all this while ....the conflict has been festering since David Ben Gurion's movement , Since the Inception of Israel as a state. What made the Turkish leaders ally with Israel in the first place ?

It was due to their commitment to secularism and their rejection of ( in their perspective ) medieval ideologies of the Arab states ( Iran during those times was a monarchy slowly experimenting with Western reforms which would subsequently backfire several years later). There has been a lot of inconsistency among the major Muslim countries in dealing with the Palestinian issue --Egypt under Sadat chose to make peace and enter into accord rather than prolong the conflict.

In fact India is one of the countries which have consistently advocated a separate state for Palestinians and does so even now , and we are regionally and to a large extent religiously disconnected from them .

Lot of empty rhetoric and that's all my dear poster.

Those "large swathes" of the so called Muslim world (no idea what the heck is this world), would fight until the "Last Palestinian". May be Turkey will be different, but every one else has f'd Palis.

This I say is "criminal" and "atrocious" on part of so-called Muslim world to raise the hopes of poor Palestinians for the last 60+ years. Then Palis do their rocket-bazi bacha-bazi with Israel. Then Israel whoops Pali @rse, and the whole so-called Muslim-world watches tamasha, the drama.

Palis are better off without such "genuine brotherhood". It has gotten them nothing but trouble.

peace.

As harsh as this sounds , I happen to agree . "Muslim brotherhood" has not helped the Palestinian cause in any effective way except to bring them more hardship.

Arafat was headed in the right direction when he expressed his struggle as one of moral rights over the land rather than one of religious conflict or any Jew -Muslim conflict.

As harsh as this sounds , I happen to agree . "Muslim brotherhood" has not helped the Palestinian cause in any effective way except to bring them more hardship.

Arafat was headed in the right direction when he expressed his struggle as one of moral rights over the land rather than one of religious conflict or any Jew -Muslim conflict.

Muslim brotherhood under despots and goons and under leaders like Erdogan or Mahtir are two different things.

Muslim brotherhood under despots and goons and under leaders like Erdogan or Mahtir are two different things.

Actually both Gadaffi and Hosni Mubarak ...now being deeply reviled for their excesses, was once upon a time considered to be two of the Leaders of the Islamic world with a strong backbone .

Hell , Gadaffi at his peak was considered by many in the middle -east as the next Gamal Adbul Nasser . "despots and "goons " is a very subjective word.

It doesn't matter if India has democracy. If there is no material resource to support the most basic needs of people you can't have democracy. Democracy is for countries who can stand on its own feet. For India to develop a proper democracy it first needs to tackle its economic and demographic problems.

Back
Top Bottom