What's new

Israel to ‘punish’ Turkey.

Riiiight... it's pretty much what you did (generalizing that is) but whatever. Anyway check out my edit and stop flamebaiting. I bet you've used the words "incredible india" about 20 times in this thread while trying to be a smarta**.

Once again you are off topic this is not about incredible India its about turks and israels silly and unwise threat

Once again you are off topic this is not about incredible India its about turks and israels silly and unwise threat

Lol, okay. I'll leave then shall I and let you "discuss" the topic at hand?

Watch how quickly this thread will die with no Indians to bash.

Made me ROFL for ten minutes before I could compose my first reply ..... Couldn't believe what I was reading :D

I swear to god I laughed for about 10 minutes and just couldnt believe it. I think I saw him asking webmaster how to post threads, Cant wait:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Lol, okay. I'll leave then shall I and let you "discuss" the topic at hand?

Watch how quickly this thread will die with no Indians to bash.

We will discuss india and pakistan another day I promise you I really believ that we donyt have a problem its our corrupt leaders that need sorting out. Lets hope that palestinians end up getting more urgently needed humanitarian aid as a result of the brave turks

On Topic :

I think its just sabre rattling on both sides. Premier Erdogan knows he is in charge of no theocracy but a secular , progressive state co-operating closely with the Western world , which is why he would be the first to reconciliate. Same for the Israelis too ...Turkey is too valuable an ally in the middle -east to loose.

Though Israelis are well known for acting early and pre-emptively . Hopefully they dont implement their plans for helping the Kurds militarily . It would be a geo-strategic blunder on their part and invite unwanted reactions .

On Topic :

I think its just sabre rattling on both sides. Premier Erdogan knows he is in charge of no theocracy but a secular , progressive state co-operating closely with the Western world , which is why he would be the first to reconciliate. Same for the Israelis too ...Turkey is too valuable an ally in the middle -east to loose.

Though Israelis are well known for acting early and pre-emptively . Hopefully they dont implement their plans for helping the Kurds militarily . It would be a geo-strategic blunder on their part and invite unwanted reactions .

But on this occasion we have to side with the turks. as I said whats happening in gaza should not happen to any humans immaterial of country or religion. There must be better ways of going after terrorists than starving an entire group of people, On the contrary it prob creates a fertile ground for producing more terrorists

But on this occasion we have to side with the turks. as I said whats happening in gaza should not happen to any humans immaterial of country or religion. There must be better ways of going after terrorists than starving an entire group of people, On the contrary it prob creates a fertile ground for producing more terrorists

Its about geo-politics and it sometimes results in horrible consequences when viewed from a moral prism. That way the issue which Israel is trying to raise , that of the Armenian Genocide and extention of their support to the Kurds is also defensible from a moral POV. That too was an equally horrible "crime against Humanity" . Although Israel is clearly using them as a bargaining chip for geo-political purposes .

The Gaza blockade was in response to Israeli perceptions of what it needs to do to ensure its security from Rocket attacks and blasts .

Highly doubt if Turks expressed solidarity with the Palestinians , moved by their plight and suffering. It was also a ploy to gain the Islamic world 's attention and to project an image of Turkey as the natural leader of Muslims and also in the Middle East. It's not surprising considering Turkey has been facing a lot of heat both internally and externally due to the sweeping wave of radicalism around the world and several Islamic bodies looking askance at Turkish secularity.

Its tough to rationally and logically take sides in a conflict such as this unless you do it based on "islamic Brotherhood " or Ummah concepts . In that case it falls under religious bias.

Right now we have this

defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/126804-betrayed-arabized.html

After Few Years Pakistanis will discuss:

Betrayed, Tukinized
:lol:

hahahaha...

On a serious note, for this to happen,Turkey has to pay a no. of politicians+generals for a long time..

And soon to be conquered by India if you keep treading on thin ice with your neighbors. If Turkey truly wishes to be India's ally than they must act in a responsibly peaceful manner because Indians do not response well to aggression on others or on us.

India soon will replace America as the new system of global order and little countries like Turkey and Israel should respect that and view us as a model of peace and try to replicate it. A peaceful world is the dream of every Indian and we will make sure that dream is materialized even if that means using unnecessary force on your country and Israel.

If you say so mate/ Good luck

Highly doubt if Turks expressed solidarity with the Palestinians , moved by their plight and suffering. It was also a ploy to gain the Islamic world 's attention and to project an image of Turkey as the natural leader of Muslims and also in the Middle East.

This kind of thinking is naive at best and dangerously delusional at worst. Same thing is said about Iran--the 'Mullahs' are just trying to score brownie points in the Muslim world by appearing tough on Israel.

I REALLY think people need to realize that there are genuine feelings of 'brotherhood' in large swathes of the Muslim world. That they may not unite or backstab each other but they are unanimous in getting a viable Pal state with E. Jerusalem as its capital. Give people a voice and they are going to express that. Egypt is the latest example. But even Turkey--long before Erdogan and AKP--downgraded its ties with Israel for nearly a decade when Israelis decided to move their capital to Jerusalem.

Turkey--long before Erdogan and AKP--downgraded its ties with Israel for nearly a decade when Israelis decided to move their capital to Jerusalem.

Good point. And those were the times when militant laicists were in control of Turkey.

And soon to be conquered by India if you keep treading on thin ice with your neighbors. If Turkey truly wishes to be India's ally than they must act in a responsibly peaceful manner because Indians do not response well to aggression on others or on us.

India soon will replace America as the new system of global order and little countries like Turkey and Israel should respect that and view us as a model of peace and try to replicate it. A peaceful world is the dream of every Indian and we will make sure that dream is materialized even if that means using unnecessary force on your country and Israel.

I've seen many delusional addicts but not like this one. Yeah, guru india, poke your nose to make it easier for your israeli friends and see what happens. In the laps of uncle sam mother india has become over confident.

Good. But this is not about India, this is about your country and Israel which can potentially destabilize the entire region. I hope you understand how severe your actions can be, that is why India must take a role in the safety of the region. US has a lot on their hands so it is up to India to bring peace and democracy. And I would truly wish military force be used as a last resort but there are situations where only military force will work and this is one of those situations if things continue to escalate.

self deleted

Good. But this is not about India, this is about your country and Israel which can potentially destabilize the entire region. I hope you understand how severe your actions can be, that is why India must take a role in the safety of the region. US has a lot on their hands so it is up to India to bring peace and democracy. And I would truly wish military force be used as a last resort but there are situations where only military force will work and this is one of those situations if things continue to escalate.

The peddler of democracy tramples the democratic right of Kashmir and preaches democracy elsewhere. A true disciple of uncle sam.

Back
Top Bottom