What's new

Israel to ‘punish’ Turkey.

I am sure if NATO asked INDIA to join the club they would clean white aszzz for another 200 years!

Aww,poor baby.Let's stick to who's currently engaged in doing that.lol.Seriously,don't you find it embarrassing or you convince yourself that the opposite holds true.Well,whatever makes you sleep better at night pal

Ha ! for what purpose ? why would we be part of an alliance against our "all-weather friends" , the Ruskies ? ;) or needlessly pick out a confrontation with the Chinese for that matter ?

We are no middle easterners , who look for excuses to create a mess and then whine about it later :rofl: ...

bit rich coming from a Turk whose country has been begging the EU to accept it as a member --aka "honorary white " :lol:

I think america begged turkey to join nato. And i think he is right in what he says about you lot wanting to kiss whites

very well said !!!

And I believe these days there is hardly any rational thinker who would disapprove of a closer , even a strategic alliance with Isreal . They have been brutally straight in their dealings so far , weapons -for-cash , favors ( design of Risat spy satellite ) in return for favors ( launching of Techsat ).

Only people who condemn growing Isreali -Indian ties are a few radical groups still living under the illusions of Islamic brotherhood and basing their decisions on sentiment for the "sufferings of muslims" rather than on a quid-pro-quo basis.

The hypocrisy of the Arab World is in engaging on the economic front, yet working against our interests in the OIC , supporting the Pakistani viewpoint over the Kashmir issue , covertly allowing ISI to operate in their territories against us , even using their petro-dollars to fund radicalism in many places in South India.

I would support any initiative these weak -kneed babus at the helm of Indian Governance manages to take ,which involves taking the initiative in forging new alliances with Parties vital to our interests.

The days of playing both sides , by being non-aligned seem to have gone . Time to be more proactive :tup:

Hey, if only we lived in an easy World eh? The thing is, the Arabs can afford to play the double game with us. They have the leverage (read oil). If GoI took an overtly pro-Israel stance, guess what would happen? The Iranians(not Arabs, I know) wouldn't like it one bit and neither would the Saudis and since they tend to be a "little" hot-headed, we can say goodbye to our Oil and growth then and there.

For the time being, all GoI can do is sit tight and smile like they mean it. Although, it wouldn't be totally ridiculous to say that the governments of India & Israel are supporting each other through back-channel diplomacy.

As for the Muslim Ummah - Lol.

I think america begged turkey to join nato. And i think he is right in what he says about you lot wanting to kiss whites

no body can beat u in that platform of kisses..whether east or west...
and tell me the day when turkey will stand against israel...

There is some contradiction in your statement.
If Muslim countries abandoned Pakistan for all practical purposes except only in name then why ally with Israel so openly, especially if there are potentially 56 countries being ditched for one?
Care to explain?

Meengla, I'm suggesting nothing of the sort. I'm merely aware of where my country stands when it comes to the Middle East.

bit rich coming from a Turk whose country has been begging the EU to accept it as a member --aka "honorary white " :lol:

It aint the people its the businessmen who will make much more money when joined to EU!! Also they dont want us simply because we will become too strong and evantually take over leadership and rule EU, you know Ottomans really scared the shitt out of them! after 100 years they still getting nightmares about Ottoman armies at the gates of Vienna!! It is not what you think my friend they fear the Turk!

Why dont you indians just keep out of it and sort your borders with china and pakistan peacefully and amicably. There are enough problems for you to sort out close to home

Why dont you indians just keep out of it and sort your borders with china and pakistan peacefully and amicably. There are enough problems for you to sort out close to home

same question i ask u...u ppl know our stand.
1)give us the pakistani occupied kashmir..its our integral part..
2)china forcibly occupied tibet.

Spare us the one liners will ya? No wonder your post count increases at this speed.

You bring us into every discussion and then expect us to say nothing?

That is generally true for everyone everywhere including Pakistanis in many circumstances :rofl: privileges of being the "developed" class perhaps ....but India is more protective of her sovereignty than most countries and refuses to engage too deeply in geo-politics with them .

It was Turkey's call to join or not. Regardless of the perks offered , letting Turkey become a NATO ( western) missile base during the time of the Cuba missile crisis is what we in the subcontinent ( yes including Pakistan ) would call "kissing white s" . Even at its weakest , certain countries would never surrender sovereignty and stationing foreign troops /weapon systems certainly counts as one. ;)

Are you honestly that blind Aryan?The Turks are selling out the entire Arab world by installing NATO missile shields....to be used against you know who.

I thought better of you at least.

Spare us the one liners will ya? No wonder your post count increases at this speed.

You bring us into every discussion and then expect us to say nothing?

Thats not fair mate. I have put up some very serious threads. I didnt bring you indians in it was your countryman venkatwhatisname who wanted to put boots on the ground in turkey and israel you forgotton.

It aint the people its the businessmen who will make much more money when joined to EU!! Also they dont want us simply because we will become too strong and evantually take over leadership and rule EU, you know Ottomans really scared the shitt out of them! after 100 years they still getting nightmares about Ottoman armies at the gates of Vienna!! It is not what you think my friend they fear the Turk!

We all have our differing interpretations of our respective countries prowess so i'm gonna take your word for it ...but for the time being please respect our country and our perceptions as we respect yours ..peace :tup:

Back
Top Bottom