What's new

Israel to ‘punish’ Turkey.

Are you honestly that blind Aryan?The Turks are selling out the entire Arab world by installing NATO missile shields....to be used against you know who.

I thought better of you at least.

Brother lets see what the future holds. All I can say is that its not even about turk/israel its about innocent palestinians facing disproportionate violance from israel. To be honest religion or nationality does not come into it, If they were hindus being abused by pakistan or muslims I would stand by them or anyone who is facing injustice

Thats not fair mate. I have put up some very serious threads. I didnt bring you indians in it was your countryman venkatwhatisname who wanted to put boots on the ground in turkey and israel you forgotton.

Yes that tends to happen in an open , public discussion of this sort ...but you could have ignored if you disagreed with someone's opinions yes ?

Was the diversion really necessary ? I wonder :undecided: ..

Why dont you indians just keep out of it and sort your borders with china and pakistan peacefully and amicably. There are enough problems for you to sort out close to home

Ask Venkata why." India is the next superpower.USA are busy at the moment so we as peacemakers will step in and put our foot down" . What a load of cr*p. India genuinely believe they can help this sort this issue with Turkey and Israel out? A few guys sitting behind their computers are getting wet dreams. Sort your own cr*p out first and then move on. I think this thread has been drained and its time to depart.

Thats not fair mate. I have put up some very serious threads. I didnt bring you indians in it was your countryman venkatwhatisname who wanted to put boots on the ground in turkey and israel you forgotton.

It's very fair I think. Check out your fellow countryman's post #25. That's how it all started. The other Indians here clearly said that we didn't agree with Venkata... No? So why keep flamebaiting?

Hint: Use Ctrl+F (CMD if you're on Mac).

same question i ask u...u ppl know our stand.
1)give us the pakistani occupied kashmir..its our integral part..
2)china forcibly occupied tibet.

It is our corrupt leaders indian and pakistanis who are to blame. I wish and pray that these problems were resolved. But this thread is about palestinians suffering injustices. The turks on the side of right so why you guys want to support state terrorism

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

It's very fair I think. Check out your fellow countryman's post #25. That's how it all started.

Hint: Use Ctrl+F (CMD if you're on Mac).

You can no more blame me for the posts of another pakistani than I can blame you for venkat whatever hisanme

Why dont you indians just keep out of it and sort your borders with china and pakistan peacefully and amicably. There are enough problems for you to sort out close to home

Respect the Durand Line and We Respect LOC.

We are the 4th largest consumer of oil in the world. Any Jacksh!t starts between the Abrahamics and it affects the oil supply and our Economy.

Quite vital to our energy security.

Yes that tends to happen in an open , public discussion of this sort ...but you could have ignored if you disagreed with someone's opinions yes ?

Was the diversion really necessary ? I wonder :undecided: ..

Comeon mate that venkat was a bit of fun even you guys were wondering whether the guy was being sarcastic or real

Indian are so stupid to even think about challenging China. Do you know that Europe is scared of them and that at one point even US fears them? I think the west is using you against China, and when it becomes really critical they will leave you on your own and China will finish you off.. how stupid u can be to try to fight them on behalf of your ex- colonial masters!

Anyway forget indians and pakistanis and our problems. lets get back to thread israel has no right to threaten Turkey. Nor is it strong enough to carry that threat

You can no more blame me for the posts of another pakistani than I can blame you for venkat whatever hisanme

Riiiight... it's pretty much what you did (generalizing that is) but whatever. Anyway check out my edit and stop flamebaiting. I bet you've used the words "incredible india" about 20 times in this thread while trying to be a smarta**.

Brother lets see what the future holds. All I can say is that its not even about turk/israel its about innocent palestinians facing disproportionate violance from israel. To be honest religion or nationality does not come into it, If they were hindus being abused by pakistan or muslims I would stand by them or anyone who is facing injustice

They were the first ones to sign on to the injustices perpetrated against Palestine bro and then have the gumption to keep the "Palestine" propaganda running to placate their masses.All I would like to add is that the greatest trick the west pulled on the Arab world wasn't spreading lies about their internal divisions to the world but making the Arabs believe in it themselves.To make them believe there was no hope on the horizon.Guess which ones jumped the boat first!

Respect the Durand Line and We Respect LOC.

We are the 4th largest consumer of oil in the world. Any Jacksh!t starts between the Abrahamics and it affects the oil supply and our Economy.

Quite vital to our energy security.

You are well off topic mate. Lets talk about the ridiculous notion that israelis even contemplate threatning a great power like turkey

We all have our differing interpretations of our respective countries prowess so i'm gonna take your word for it ...but for the time being please respect our country and our perceptions as we respect yours ..peace :tup:

I agree but i wasnt the one who started with insults! they are provoking this

Indian are so stupid to even think about challenging China. Do you know that Europe is scared of them and that at one point even US fears them? I think the west is using you against China, and when it becomes really critical they will leave you on your own and China will finish you off.. how stupid u can be to try to fight them on behalf of your ex- colonial masters!

wat r u smoking these days??who says china will finish us??

Back
Top Bottom