What's new

Israel to ‘punish’ Turkey.

Good to know my brother!

Thanks to your support

Our enemies will fear this for sure.

Absolutely.From issuing an open threat to Israel to eventually coming to the "We were misquoted" position makes for a rock solid confidence in oneself.Lol

Good. But this is not about India, this is about your country and Israel which can potentially destabilize the entire region. I hope you understand how severe your actions can be, that is why India must take a role in the safety of the region. US has a lot on their hands so it is up to India to bring peace and democracy. And I would truly wish military force be used as a last resort but there are situations where only military force will work and this is one of those situations if things continue to escalate.

Neo-con wannabes should stay quiet.

Good. But this is not about India, this is about your country and Israel which can potentially destabilize the entire region. I hope you understand how severe your actions can be, that is why India must take a role in the safety of the region. US has a lot on their hands so it is up to India to bring peace and democracy. And I would truly wish military force be used as a last resort but there are situations where only military force will work and this is one of those situations if things continue to escalate.

Self delete

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Anyway back to thread this is the biggest load of bulshxt thread how the hell can israel even dream of threatning Turkey. The Israelis are used to barking like dogs.

Let them bark!! the are used to bully some countries with backup from powerfull friends, and they thought they could do the same against Turks!! Well let them bark lets see where this all will bring us too!

To all the jumped up idiots wondering why Indians favour Israelis, it's because they stood by us and showed us support (during Kargil) and despite all the saber rattling about the Muslim Ummah, none of you gave a sh*t about Pakistan when they needed you to. You let them hang out to dry with upturned noses. So yeah keep your love affair confined to the internet. That's all you seem to be willing to do.

very well said !!!

And I believe these days there is hardly any rational thinker who would disapprove of a closer , even a strategic alliance with Isreal . They have been brutally straight in their dealings so far , weapons -for-cash , favors ( design of Risat spy satellite ) in return for favors ( launching of Techsat ).

Only people who condemn growing Isreali -Indian ties are a few radical groups still living under the illusions of Islamic brotherhood and basing their decisions on sentiment for the "sufferings of muslims" rather than on a quid-pro-quo basis.

The hypocrisy of the Arab World is in engaging on the economic front, yet working against our interests in the OIC , supporting the Pakistani viewpoint over the Kashmir issue , covertly allowing ISI to operate in their territories against us , even using their petro-dollars to fund radicalism in many places in South India.

I would support any initiative these weak -kneed babus at the helm of Indian Governance manages to take ,which involves taking the initiative in forging new alliances with Parties vital to our interests.

The days of playing both sides , by being non-aligned seem to have gone . Time to be more proactive :tup:

And soon to be conquered by India if you keep treading on thin ice with your neighbors. If Turkey truly wishes to be India's ally than they must act in a responsibly peaceful manner because Indians do not response well to aggression on others or on us.

India soon will replace America as the new system of global order and little countries like Turkey and Israel should respect that and view us as a model of peace and try to replicate it. A peaceful world is the dream of every Indian and we will make sure that dream is materialized even if that means using unnecessary force on your country and Israel.

We now know what indians think look at the above comments

Absolutely.From issuing an open threat to Israel to eventually coming to the "We were misquoted" position makes for a rock solid confidence in oneself.Lol

There is no proof of an 'open threat'. I opened another topic a few days ago and my opening remarks were 'if true' so there was always the possibility of a misquote, especially when Turkish-Arabic-English were involved at the same time; the 'news' went 'viral' coming from only one or two sources. It is not hard to do in this day and age.

We now know what indians think look at the above comments

Look at the thread title and look at the comments made by Indians on PDF. They really think their importance is significant in what happens between Turkey and Israel. Venkata is the representative of Indian mindset? Wow im impressed. INCREDIBLY impressed.

I am sure if NATO asked INDIA to join the club they would clean white aszzz for another 200 years!

Ha ! for what purpose ? why would we be part of an alliance against our "all-weather friends" , the Ruskies ? ;) or needlessly pick out a confrontation with the Chinese for that matter ?

We are no middle easterners , who look for excuses to create a mess and then whine about it later :rofl: ...

bit rich coming from a Turk whose country has been begging the EU to accept it as a member --aka "honorary white " :lol:

To all the jumped up idiots wondering why Indians favour Israelis: It's because they stood by us and showed us support (during Kargil) and despite all the saber rattling about the Muslim Ummah, none of you gave a sh*t about Pakistan when they needed you to. You let them hang out to dry with upturned noses. So yeah keep your love affair confined to the internet. That's all you seem to be willing to do.

There is some contradiction in your statement.
If Muslim countries abandoned Pakistan for all practical purposes except only in name then why ally with Israel so openly, especially if there are potentially 56 countries being ditched for one?
Care to explain?

Back
Top Bottom