What's new

Israel to ‘punish’ Turkey.

Ahh.. This thread is so sensible if you totally ignore posts by Bhartis and Terrorists.
Anyways this stuff wont lead us anywhere.. time to lock.

But why bhaijaan the Incredible indians are gonna sort out israel and turkey the palestinian problem? what is so wrong with that? We should encourage our neighbours to take their rightful place in the world

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Sorry. India won't give support to the peaceful - as they are puppets of Israel, they cant go against Israel.
And If PAF is likely to fight Israel and kick them hard in their *** like they did twice, India mustn't support Israel. This may lead to Indo-Pak disputes.

Bhijaan are you saying 5 million zionists countrol a billion plus indians wow

But why bhaijaan the Incredible indians are gonna sort out israel and turkey the palestinian problem? what is so wrong with that? We should encourage our neighbours to take their rightful place in the world

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Bhijaan are you saying 5 million zionists countrol a billion plus indians wow

Friend, it is the other way around. We are an independent nation and the most powerful nation after America, maybe even more powerful... given our massive economy.

Friend, it is the other way around. We are an independent nation and the most powerful nation after America, maybe even more powerful... given our massive economy.

Venkatbhai I was just asking thats all. Do you think India should also occupy israel and gaza it will save some time because peace could be brought to the middle east in one go and we could save fuel. ie Incredible India jets will already be in the area sorting out turks what you think?

No. Let me tell you, young friend. America is the superpower of the past and we are the superpower of the future, and the future is here. It is the duty of every Indian to recognize our position in the world today and our responsibility to ensure a peaceful and safety environment the region and also in the world.

To the Pakistani friend saying what India will do. We will give them both an ultimatum to come to peaceful settlement and if that is not reached than they will experience the modern power of the India military. A quick preemptive strike on their all their military establishments 1st, followed by a ceasefire and a 2nd ultimatum for them to surrender. If they both refuse then we put boots on the ground and force them both to sign a peace treaty.

Guys is this guy the representative of India? Is this the mindset of India? lolz. Israel and Turkey get ready to rumble coz India are going to send Venkata to put his boots on the ground and sort you guysout! OMG I bet you guys are sh**ing in your pants.
:D

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Venkatbhai I was just asking thats all. Do you think India should also occupy israel and gaza it will save some time because peace could be brought to the middle east in one go and we could save fuel. ie Incredible India jets will already be in the area sorting out turks what you think?

A short occupation of both Turkey and Israel might be necessary until everything becomes normalized, but that will simply depend on both Turkey and Israel and what they wish their future to be.

A short occupation of both Turkey and Israel might be necessary until everything becomes normalized, but that will simply depend on both Turkey and Israel and what they wish their future to be.

But sir Incredible india could sort out the palestinians and israeli problem at the same time what you think sir?

Is it a possibilty for PAK Airforce to send some JF-17 with Pakistani pilots in case the situation escalates to backup TurAF like NATO joint operation!! You can test your fighter jets and pilots skills on the Israeli ones it is an idea! not that i want Pakistan to get in trouble! Also by this way Turkey will be under Pak nuclear umbrella!! We cant expect from NATO cuz those will side with the Israelis! It is clear that we need Nukes for detterant against Israeli and other nukes! Actually thats the main reason they can act up against us.. They trust their nukes other way they dont make any chance my brothers!

Right so you are going to send in the Indians into Israel and Turkey to sort them both out? Sir you sound like you know what you are talking about. I think India should knock on your doorstep and put you in charge.....

Guys is this guy the representative of India? Is this the mindset of India? lolz. Israel and Turkey get ready to rumble coz India are going to send Venkata to put his boots on the ground and sort you guysout! OMG I bet you guys are sh**ing in your pants.
:D

Friend, I believe it is the duty of every Indian to recognize our position in the world today. We represent democracy, freedom and peace, and it is the responsibly of every Indian to uphold this. It is also the job of India to see peace in the region and the world, even if that means through the use of military force.

Is it a possibilty for PAK Airforce to send some JF-17 with Pakistani Fighters in case the situation escalates to backup TurAF like NATO joint operation!! You can test your fighter jets and pilots skills on the Israeli ones it is an idea! not that i want Pakistan to get in trouble! Also by this way Turkey will be under Pak nuclear umbrella!! We cant expect from NATO cuz those will side with the Israelis! It is clear that we need Nukes for detterant against Israeli and other nukes! Actually thats the main reason they can act up against us.. They trust their nukes other way they dont make any chance my brothers! Ofcourse we trust in Allah only!! no friends, weapons or money it is only our faith in ourselves strenght wich we build and trust on!!

Our hearts are already with you brother you are our western border

Is it a possibilty for PAK Airforce to send some JF-17 with Pakistani pilots in case the situation escalates to backup TurAF like NATO joint operation!! You can test your fighter jets and pilots skills on the Israeli ones it is an idea! not that i want Pakistan to get in trouble! Also by this way Turkey will be under Pak nuclear umbrella!! We cant expect from NATO cuz those will side with the Israelis! It is clear that we need Nukes for detterant against Israeli and other nukes! Actually thats the main reason they can act up against us.. They trust their nukes other way they dont make any chance my brothers! Ofcourse we trust in Allah only!! no friends, weapons or money it is only our faith in ourselves strenght wich we build and trust on!!

Right now we have this

defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/126804-betrayed-arabized.html

After Few Years Pakistanis will discuss:

Betrayed, Tukinized
:lol:

In a feud between Israel and Turkey , I would like to see India remaining neutral but there is a good chance of India supporting Israel diplomatically . Turkey has always shunned Indian advances and given more importance to Pakistan. Time for us to back our "true" allies in every way we can. At a time when Israel appears to be cornered , our diplomatic support will be a tremendously welcome gesture.

Friend, I believe it is the duty of every Indian to recognize our position in the world today. We represent democracy, freedom and peace, and it is the responsibly of every Indian to uphold this. It is also the job of India to see peace in the region and the world, even if that means through the use of military force.

Sir could you send some peacekeepers to UK cos we been havin civil unrest we would appreciate the attention of Incredible India.:help:

Back
Top Bottom