What's new

Israel to ‘punish’ Turkey.

Yeah... I think we've got our very own HongWu. :lol:

@Aryan_B: I wasn't talking about you.

What I could recommend for Turkey to do is just stand down. Do not fan the flame. If Israel wishes to continue with their provocative behavior then rest assured that they will be dealt with appropriately. But if you match their aggression than that will make you just the same.

India will surely give support to one who is peaceful. Who will it be? Turkey or Israel?

is this guy real?:rofl:

No. Let me tell you, young friend. America is the superpower of the past and we are the superpower of the future, and the future is here. It is the duty of every Indian to recognize our position in the world today and our responsibility to ensure a peaceful and safety environment the region and also in the world.

To the Pakistani friend saying what India will do. We will give them both an ultimatum to come to peaceful settlement and if that is not reached than they will experience the modern power of the India military. A quick preemptive strike on their all their military establishments 1st, followed by a ceasefire and a 2nd ultimatum for them to surrender. If they both refuse then we put boots on the ground and force them both to sign a peace treaty.
With all due respect sir, I don't think it's possible.

To the Pakistani friend saying what India will do. We will give them both an ultimatum to come to peaceful settlement and if that is not reached than they will experience the modern power of the India military. A quick preemptive strike on their all their military establishments 1st, followed by a ceasefire and a 2nd ultimatum for them to surrender. If they both refuse then we put boots on the ground and force them both to sign a peace treaty.

Thanks for your concerns but you really dont have an idea about Israel or Turkey. You cant give my country an ultimatom hahaha we are 2nd army of NATO and 6st strongest in the world.

Come on yaar I can see the israelis and turks have already stood down with the thought of the 1960 tech coming near them. They gonna worry that a flying coffin might fall out of the air and hit them

Come on yaar I can see the israelis and turks have already stood down with the thought of the 1960 tech coming near them. They gonna worry that a flying coffin might fall out of the air and hit them

You need to keep it fresh.

What I could recommend for Turkey to do is just stand down. Do not fan the flame. If Israel wishes to continue with their provocative behavior then rest assured that they will be dealt with appropriately. But if you match their aggression than that will make you just the same.

India will surely give support to one who is peaceful. Who will it be? Turkey or Israel?

R U OK MATE? DO YOU NEED HELP?? :cheesy:

Ahh.. This thread is so sensible if you totally ignore posts by Bhartis and Terrorists.
Anyways this stuff wont lead us anywhere.. time to lock.

Ahh.. This thread is so sensible if you totally ignore posts by Bhartis and Terrorists.
Anyways this stuff wont lead us anywhere.. time to lock.

"I only listen to the opinions I like, anyone who doesn't agree with me is a bharti or a terrorist"

Sorry. India won't give support to the peaceful - as they are puppets of Israel, they cant go against Israel.
And If PAF is likely to fight Israel and kick them hard in their *** like they did twice, India mustn't support Israel. This may lead to Indo-Pak disputes.

Sorry. India won't give support to the peaceful - as they are puppets of Israel, they cant go against Israel.
And If PAF is likely to fight Israel and kick them hard in their *** like they did twice, India mustn't support Israel. This may lead to Indo-Pak disputes.

You mean to say, we're good chums now?

OMG I WILL GET A HEARTATTACK !!:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom