What's new

Israel seeking to rebuild full diplomatic ties with Turkey

Do you think Turkey and Israel can be friends again?

• Total voters
Somehow the conversation came to Ataturk and Inonu again :hitwall: Guys, Atatürk de bizim atamız, Fatih de; Abdülhamid de bizim atamız, Metehan da. Cidden bir noktadan sonra insan sıkılmaya başlıyor. Çok ilginç bir milletiz anasını satayım...

There were no evil people before 1923 so what happened at that date? Oh yeah now i know, i guess its all the fault of a certain person, but thank god Erdogan is here to save us from all the evil.

I am talking about modern Turkish history ( Republic of Turkey )
since 1923 there were always evil people and traitors in Turkey and always there will be evil people and traitors in Turkey ... AKP or CHP that doesnt matter
( Bu aşagılık zat istifa etmeseydi , göverinden alınacaktı )

and ERDOGAN saved our official institutions including military which were under the feet of Israel/The US
go and ask to CHP who made Turkey as slave to the US after 1947 under INONU rule

and you never attacked Leaders who paid our trillion dollar to blood sucker international interest lobby between 1960 and 2002 ( INONU 1947 de ilk dış borcu Abd den aldı ve 1960 darbesinden sonra Turkiyeye IMF prangasını takan da INONU dür )

In 2001, 47.2% of total budget expenditures were interest expenditures .... ( resmen kanımızı emiyorlardı )

but ERDOGAN lowered interest rates from 24% to 4,9% between 2003 and 2013 .. and for the first time, the ratio of interest expenditures to budget expenditures fell below 10%

so Erdogan saved our 700 billion TL ( $330 billion ) from blood sucker international interest lobby between 2003 and 2013

therefore AKP Governments modernize whole Turkey , therefore led by Erdogan Turkey develops around 700 military projects for over $70 billion

Lol i would be happy with 1923, to some Turkey was a desert before 2002...

before Erdogan 2002 .... ( 9 x Turkey = 1 x Germany )

Turkey : $230 billion of GDP
Germany : $2.069 trillion of GDP

with Erdogan 2020 ..... ( 5 x Turkey = 1 x Germany )

Turkey : $750 billion of GDP
Germany : $3,8 trillion of GDP

even Turkey and Turkish Economy under attack by the West led by the US and Turkish currency dropped by 320% since 2013 ... ( even in 2013 Turkey had $865 billion of GDP )

if not , now Turkey would have minimum $1,5 trillion of GDP , instead of $750 billion

Last edited:
PKK is a terrorist organization and we have no ties with it. Unlike Turkey and Hamas.
Oh, put a sock in it. No one around here buys Zionist bullshit.

Israeli minister makes remarks supporting PKK terrorists
https://www.worldbulletin.net/world/israeli-min-makes-remarks-supporting-pkk-terrorists-h208177.html

PKK is not a terrorist organisation, says Israeli general
https://www.trtworld.com/mea/pkk-is-not-a-terrorist-organisation-says-israeli-general-10407

Israeli support for YPG/PKK reeks of 'Great Game'
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/israeli-support-for-ypg-pkk-reeks-of-great-game/1618127

Israel’s PKK-YPG Kurdish Connections
https://insidearabia.com/israels-pkk-ypg-kurdish-connections/

YPG/PKK terrorists seek Israel’s help against Turkey
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/ypg-pkk-terrorists-seek-israel-s-help-against-turkey/1623428

Captured suspect behind PKK's talks with Israel
https://www.dailysabah.com/investig...ured-suspect-behind-pkks-talks-with-israel-us

Intelligence report links PKK to Israel
https://archive.siasat.com/news/intelligence-report-links-pkk-israel-172123/

Israel wants PKK to establish a state in the Mid. East
https://www.ensonhaber.com/en/politics/israel-wants-pkk-to-establish-a-state-in-the-mid-east

Ayelet Shaked is in no position to support anyone other than with her own words.
Israeli government doesn't support the PKK.
Some individuals support it, and this is only as a result of Turkish view of Israel, and Turkish support of Hamas.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/rebuf...al-netanyahu-says-kurdish-pkk-a-terror-group/
This is a direct rebuff by Netanyahu himself.

This article tries to paint Israel's objection to the Turkish operation in Iraq as support of the PKK.
Which is wrong, just as Turkish objection to the 2006 Lebanon war does not mean Turkey supports Hezbollah.

etc etc.

Don't get me wrong, Israel supports a Kurdish nation. We don't support any act of terror though.

sokim öyle Dekana .. I dont care about evil people from AKP or CHP , they are in Turkey since 1923 and always will be everywhere

I dont need money , even I lose money and time to protect my country and government from traitors and enemies

or all of You = paid TROLL team of the Uae and Israel to attack ERDOGAN day and night ...... even you are so ignorant who know nothing about military and politics

your mission is in PDF anti Erdogan propaganda for your MASTER The Uae and Israel ... traitor paid TROLLs
Yeah, every one except you is a traitor to country.....or you are traitor to your country just like your prophet Erdogan

Somehow the conversation came to Ataturk and Inonu again :hitwall: Guys, Atatürk de bizim atamız, Fatih de; Abdülhamid de bizim atamız, Metehan da. Cidden bir noktadan sonra insan sıkılmaya başlıyor. Çok ilginç bir milletiz anasını satayım...
Did you saw Xenon or Me rejecting our ancestors.

Bizde bir laf vardır, bilmem bilir misin. Aslını inkar eden bizden değildir diye. Bu forumda Osmanlı'yı da en çok bizim, ülkemizide en çok biz savunduk.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/fakhri-pasha-the-defender-of-madina.301299/

Elin iki tane çomarı gelip, bana veya arkadaşlarıma tek kelime edemez.

I am talking about modern Turkish history ( Republic of Turkey )
since 1923 there were always evil people and traitors in Turkey and always there will be evil people and traitors in Turkey ... AKP or CHP that doesnt matter
( Bu aşagılık zat istifa etmeseydi , göverinden alınacaktı )

and ERDOGAN saved our official institutions including military which were under the feet of Israel/The US
go and ask to CHP who made Turkey as slave to the US after 1947 under INONU rule

and you never attacked Leaders who paid our trillion dollar to blood sucker international interest lobby between 1960 and 2002 ( INONU 1947 de ilk dış borcu Abd den aldı ve 1960 darbesinden sonra Turkiyeye IMF prangasını takan da INONU dür )

In 2001, 47.2% of total budget expenditures were interest expenditures .... ( resmen kanımızı emiyorlardı )

but ERDOGAN lowered interest rates from 24% to 4,9% between 2003 and 2013 .. and for the first time, the ratio of interest expenditures to budget expenditures fell below 10%

so Erdogan saved our 700 billion TL ( $330 billion ) from blood sucker international interest lobby between 2003 and 2013

therefore AKP Governments modernize whole Turkey , therefore led by Erdogan Turkey develops around 700 military projects for over $70 billion

before Erdogan 2002 .... ( 9 x Turkey = 1 x Germany )

even Turkey and Turkish Economy under attack by the West led by the US and Turkish currency dropped by 320% since 2013 ... ( even in 2013 Turkey had $865 billion of GDP )

if not , now Turkey would have minimum $1,5 trillion of GDP , instead of $750 billion
Keep it short than maybe people would read your posts Mr troll. Nobody is interested in your copy/paste stuff, Mr paid troll.

Ayelet Shaked is in no position to support anyone other than with her own words.
Israeli government doesn't support the PKK.
Some individuals support it, and this is only as a result of Turkish view of Israel, and Turkish support of Hamas.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/rebuf...al-netanyahu-says-kurdish-pkk-a-terror-group/
This is a direct rebuff by Netanyahu himself.

This article tries to paint Israel's objection to the Turkish operation in Iraq as support of the PKK.
Which is wrong, just as Turkish objection to the 2006 Lebanon war does not mean Turkey supports Hezbollah.

etc etc.

Don't get me wrong, Israel supports a Kurdish nation. We don't support any act of terror though.
You are discussing with wrong people. These AKPeons have no intellectual capacity, they only know what Erdogan media feeds them. Just don't waste your breath.

Guys, take a look at this one :lol: Now even Egypt wants to sign a deal and get along with us

https://www.dunyabulteni.net/afrika...n-ankaraya-gorusme-cagrisi-geldi-h467185.html
It is sane thing to do. We should normalize realations with Eygpt. Improve bilateral trade, cooperate on defence mattters. https://www.arabianaerospace.aero/egypt-to-order-ten-anka-uavs-from-turkey.html . Sign delimitation agreement, sign EEZ agreements. Cooperate on the terror, like YPG, MB etc...

It would only benefit both countries. But everybody knows that Erdo the Galaxy Leader won't do that because of his rotten ideology. He is putting his interests before the interests of the country.

Yeah, every one except you is a traitor to country.....or you are traitor to your country just like your prophet Erdogan

Erdogan is president of Turkey which was elected by Turkish People ( sevmesende saygı duyacaksın ) capulcu sürüsü kenar mahalle artıkları

Keep it short than maybe people would read your posts Mr troll. Nobody is interested in your copy/paste stuff, Mr paid troll.

ignorant traitor paid TROLL team keep barking it ürür kervan yürür

I am saying again before Erdogan 2002 .... ( 9 x Turkey = 1 x Germany )

Erdogan is president of Turkey which was elected by Turkish People ( sevmesende saygı duyacaksın ) capulcu sürüsü kenar mahalle artıkları
Trump is also elected by the people, do you respect him?

First learn the terms Çomar.

ignorant traitor paid TROLL team keep barking it ürür kervan yürür

Turkey GDP/Capita decreasing every year. And this guy trying to prove stuff...

Why don't you write GDP/Capita year by year???

Why are you making comparisons to 20 years ago? Then make it 100 years and say Turkey sky-rocketted. Turkey best in the world. Top 3.

You are just making a fool of yourself with your limited economy knowledge, Mr Paid Troll.

Trump is also elected by the people, do you respect him?

First learn the terms Çomar.

ask to American People beyinsiz capulcu
I dont care about Trump

I am a Turk and Erdogan is president of Turkish People

Turkey GDP/Capita decreasing every year. And this guy trying to prove stuff...

Why don't you write GDP/Capita year by year???

Why are you making comparisons to 20 years ago? Then make it 100 years and say Turkey sky-rocketted. Turkey best in the world. Top 3.

You are just making a fool of yourself with your limited economy knowledge, Mr Paid Troll.

I so hate ignorant and traitor paid Troll team .. beyin bilgi yok , yalan iftira cok

in 2002 per capita/GDP $3.360
in 2020 per capita/GDP $9.000+

or Turkey would have minimum $18.000 of per capita/GDP instead of $9.000

Last edited:
ask to American People beyinsiz capulcu
I dont care about Trump

I am a Turk and Erdogan is president of Turkish People
There is difference between accepting an elected leader and respecting him.

I have to accept him as the president since he has been a lected in a democratic election.
Yet i don't have to respect him, since he is a corrupt leader he made his son-in-law economy minister, his son is at the head of a Vakıf which they use as a money laundering organization. There is so many other corruption that i don't even want to write. So, i don't respect him and i don't have to respect him. Could you understand or should even make it simpler to make you understand Mr. paid troll.

I so hate ignorant and traitor paid Troll team .. beyin bilgi yok , yalan iftira cok

Where did you find the 2020 data. :lol::lol::lol: Anyone with an inch of economy knowledge would laugh at your face.

Why don't you put the datas from 2010 to 2018?

Ali Babacan was warning him since years he said Turkey is entering in the middle income trap. We should stop investing in the construction sector and invest in factories. What did AKP do. In order to make rich people like Cengiz, Kolin, Sinan Aygün, Ethem Sanjak, Ömer Akgül who is gülenist. They continued to invest in construction sector. Now our economy is going downwards ? Why just because to make people like you rich, Mr. paid troll.

There is difference between accepting an elected leader and respecting him.

I have to accept him as the president since he has been a lected in a democratic election.
Yet i don't have to respect him, since he is a corrupt leader he made his son-in-law economy minister, his son is at the head of a Vakıf which they use as a money laundering organization. There is so many other corruption that i don't even want to write. So, i don't respect him and i don't have to respect him. Could you understand or should even make it simpler to make you understand Mr. paid troll.

We dont care about traitor paid TROLL Team and their lies
Uykularımız kactı capulcu sürüsü saygı duymuyormuş .. ezik loserlar

We care about Turkish Economy and modernization of Turkey under Erdogan since 2002

ERDOGAN lowered interest rates from 24% to 4,9% between 2003 and 2013 ..

TOPIC IS OVER .. Mr traitor paid TROLL

Where did you find the 2020 data. :lol::lol::lol: Anyone with an inch of economy knowledge would laugh at your face.

Source : IMF as 16 Feb 2020
http://statisticstimes.com/economy/countries-by-projected-gdp-capita.php

We dont care about traitor paid TROLL Team and their lies
Uykularımız kactı capulcu sürüsü saygı duymuyormuş .. ezik loserlar

We care about Turkish Economy and modernization of Turkey under Erdogan since 2002

ERDOGAN lowered interest rates from 24% to 4,9% between 2003 and 2013 ..

TOPIC IS OVER .. Mr traitor paid TROLL

http://statisticstimes.com/economy/countries-by-projected-gdp-capita.php

Let's do another calculation from your inaccurate data:

2002 to 2020 increase: 9000/3360 = increase 2.67 times
1980 to 2000 increase: 4316/1564 = increase 2.75 times

So, the previous governments were even better than AKP. Noldu lan Çomar, aklın mı karıştı. :lol:

Projected data means "tahmini" data. There is no actual numbers for 2020. These companies "project" the data by using previous data and trying to make guess about the countries growth, it's currency rate and try to guess what their GDP will be at the end of the next year. So your GDP projection is not true, on top of it since there is Covid-19 breakout and Turkish economy was is already in deep crisis before the outbreak, it should be even lower. Can you understand Mr paid troll.

Back
Top Bottom