What's new

Israel seeking to rebuild full diplomatic ties with Turkey

Do you think Turkey and Israel can be friends again?

• Total voters
PKK is a terrorist organization and we have no ties with it.

Damn stop doing this while I drink something. I spilled coffee everywhere

up until you betrayed us for Palestinians that you owe absolutely nothing to and gained nothing from.

Gain from it? What about humanity reasons? Good ties doesn't mean you can do whatever fvck you want with poor people. Someone will eventually have a word about it.

Remember Israeli tourists in Turkey were a huge contribution to your economy.

Couple hundred thousands tourists is nothing for a 50 million tourist number annually. It's an expendable gain if this is the case.

---------------------------------------------

Last word, Israel causes more damage than it's benefits for region's stability

@Beny Karachun

Our CHPeons are ready to make Turkey as slave to Israel/The US again ...... after 1947 CHP's INONU made Turkey as slave to The US

therefore You always will find peons in Turkey to work for Israeli/American interests , even you lost FETO in Turkey but CHP is another option for You

@Beny Karachun

Don't mind our AKPeons. If tomorrow Erdogan says "Israel is our friend" they would start waving Israeli Flags.

You are confusing regular voter with people who has ability to analyses. My words about israel are not based on Islamic reasons such as Ummah etc.

Turkey has great benefits good ties with Israel. We can make a good deal transferring natural gas via Turkey to Europe. We can make them use Jewish lobby in favor of Turkey. We can benefit from Israeli tourists. We can balance UAE-SA axis against us. We can sell our products. We can make joint defence projects. We can rule the Middle East and East Med. Sea, right?

But we can't forget Herons scandal.. We can't ignore Israel-PKK secret ties who killed our people and damaged economy dearly.. We can't stay silent when Israel hit "children" from F-16s.. We can't stay still when Gazans live in the world's biggest air prison without basic needs for years.. As we didn't stay silent for our ethnic Uyghur brother and sisters and Muslim Arakan people.

No we can't... This is not us.

If Erdoğan tomorrow says that Israel is our friend, he loses some of his voters. But we both know he won't.

The best he can do an agreement with Israel IF, Israel accepts some of our terms like Jerusalem capital, Gazan blockade, Golan heights, Illegal settlements which already condemned by the useless organizations like EU and UN..

You are confusing regular voter with people who has ability to analyses. My words about israel are not based on Islamic reasons such as Ummah etc.

Turkey has great benefits good ties with Israel. We can make a good deal transferring natural gas via Turkey to Europe. We can make them use Jewish lobby in favor of Turkey. We can benefit from Israeli tourists. We can balance UAE-SA axis against us. We can sell our products. We can make joint defence projects. We can rule the Middle East and East Med. Sea, right?

But we can't forget Herons scandal.. We can't ignore Israel-PKK secret ties who killed our people and damaged economy dearly.. We can't stay silent when Israel hit "children" from F-16s.. We can't stay still when Gazans live in the world's biggest air prison without basic needs for years.. As we didn't stay silent for our ethnic Uyghur brother and sisters and Muslim Arakan people.

If Erdoğan tomorrow says that Israel is our friend, he loses some of his voters. But we both know he won't.

The best he can do an agreement with Israel IF, Israel accepts some of our terms like Jerusalem capital, Gazan blockade, Golan heights, Illegal settlements which already condemned by the useless organizations like EU and UN..
Sen niye üstüne alınıyosun ki, çomar senin üstünde.

Voting statics are interesting;

While most of the Turks said yes, most of the Pakistanis said no. :)

@Beny Karachun

Our CHPeons are ready to make Turkey as slave to Israel/The US again ...... after 1947 CHP's INONU made Turkey as slave to The US

therefore You always will find peons in Turkey to work for Israeli/American interests , even you lost FETO in Turkey but CHP is another option for You
Your grandfathers were begging for French or British mandate. If it was not for Ataturk and like minded people, you wouldn't know your father. Also fvck the düzen partisi CHP, it's leader lost countless elections but didn't resigned.

Can you say the same for AKP, can you say anything about corruption? No, because we all know you are paid troll and doing this for money.

So be a good tool and go fight with the trolls like yourselves, leave more sophisticated mattters to big boys.

Bu loser Capulculara cevap vermeye degmez . Ben Inönü diyorum bu beyinsiz ATATURK diyor

and They dont care about Islamic reasons such as Ummah

Bu loser Capulculara cevap vermeye degmez

and They dont care about Islamic reasons such as Ummah
Yeah, you are so Islamic that you are okay with "Hak yemek" "Rüşvet yemek"...

We all know your kind.

Yeah, you are so Islamic that you are okay with "Hak yemek" "Rüşvet yemek"...

We all know your kind.

sokim öyle Dekana .. I dont care about evil people from AKP or CHP , they are in Turkey since 1923 and always will be everywhere

Can you say the same for AKP, can you say anything about corruption? No, because we all know you are paid troll and doing this for money.

I dont need money , even I lose money and time to protect my country and government from traitors and enemies

or all of You = paid TROLL team of the Uae and Israel to attack ERDOGAN day and night ...... even you are so ignorant who know nothing about military and politics

your mission is in PDF anti Erdogan propaganda for your MASTER The Uae and Israel ... traitor paid TROLLs

Last edited:

Currently Israel has no ties with the PKK.
PKK Has no hold of Israeli weapons or equipment.
Before you talk about Israeli support of the PKK, do some research.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_consulate_attack_in_Berlin

https://www.timesofisrael.com/rebuf...al-netanyahu-says-kurdish-pkk-a-terror-group/

Our fight with the Palestinians will last as long as they don't stop.
Any children killed in a bombing was due to close proximity to Hamas members, using them as human shields, in order to fuel propaganda and make you have an argument.
Israel has the capability to destroy Gaza conventionally within days. if our fight is for the sake of killing their children as you think, we would have done that.

Of course he will lose votes, you need an enemy to unite the people, to get votes.

Israel will not throw away its security by removing a blockade that stopped 100% of suicide bomber attacks from Gaza, Israel will hand lands to neither Syria nor the Palestinians.

Currently Israel has no ties with the PKK.

PKK Has no hold of Israeli weapons or equipment.

Dou you think are Turks stupid ?

I am saying again Israel use the US to arm ,train , funding and protect PKK/YPG for Israeli interests
even TRUMP said that we will witdraw our soldiers from Syria but Israel and Zionist Lobby forced TRUMP not to do it

Israel can do nothing in the Middle East without the US

Of course he will lose votes, you need an enemy to unite the people, to get votes.

as like your Israel need an enemy to unite the people

Iraq and Syria were destroyed and Egypt rules by your puppets since 1979 .....
You need new enemy ..... the new enemy is Erdogan and Turkey

Dou you think are Turks stupid ?

I am saying again Israel use the US to arm ,train , funding and protect PKK/YPG for Israeli interests
even TRUMP said that we will witdraw our soldiers from Syria but Israel and Zionist Lobby forced TRUMP not to do it

Israel can do nothing in the Middle East without the US

as like your Israel need an enemy to unite the people

Iraq and Syria were destroyed and Egypt rules by your puppets since 1979 .....
You need new enemy ..... the new enemy is Erdogan and Turkey
So basically a conspiracy theory.

I guess you are seeking war, unfortunate.

Hopefully your officials are smarter than you.

So basically a conspiracy theory.

I guess you are seeking war, unfortunate.

Hopefully your officials are smarter than you.

We are in a war with Israel since 2010
but tiny Israel use proxies the US , FETO , PKK/YPG and Economic shooters against Turkey

Israel organized Greece,Egypt,the Uae,France to fight against Turkey in the Eastern Mediterranean and Libya .. because of Israeli gas pipeline project to Europe

even Israel used the US and KSA to find SISI to make military coup for destroying alliance between Turkey and Egypt ...... btw your FETO failed in Turkey

and now CIA agent HAFTAR is trying to make military coup for destroying alliance between Turkey and Libya

Last edited:
sokim öyle Dekana .. I dont care about evil people from AKP or CHP , they are in Turkey since 1923 and always will be everywhere
There were no evil people before 1923 so what happened at that date? Oh yeah now i know, i guess its all the fault of a certain person, but thank god Erdogan is here to save us from all the evil. :)

Turkey bought the S-400, it wasn't Israel that forced it to.
Israeli, Greek and Armenian lobbies were the main reason, not the S-400. Both the US and Israel have been using the F-35s extensively over Syria and Iraq, if it's not a problem in that case then it's not a problem if Turkey can operate both the S-400s and F-35s or not. Plus, we are an important customer, and after our S-400 deal, many other countries showed interest for it. These are the problems for the US, but these problems can be solved. We've been asking for joint meetings with the US to solve the S-400 and F-35 problems but they have showed no interest in it. So, the truth is their reasons are just bluffs and nothing more...

There were no evil people before 1923 so what happened at that date? Oh yeah now i know, i guess its all the fault of a certain person, but thank god Erdogan is here to save us from all the evil. :)
People still don't get it that our history neither begins or ends with 1923... :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom