What's new

Israel says will never support Pakistan on Kashmir

I believe that once pakistan nukes expand in range, trouble will come.

But most importantly pakistan has to build secret ties with israel.

Israel is a very influential country with the west. Its not just 6 day war, its their ingenuity and ability to convert others to believe in them.

All of these should be taken seriously.

More should be done to reassure israel so that pakistan will not be targetted by israel through india

The whole of israel, their military R&D is mightier than whole of india will ever be.

They sell military stuff to USA and China. When israel moves, the world must watch for agenda.

Nobody would expect Israel to support pakistan which is a islamic country and given pakistans association with jihadis it is absolutely no brainer.
I am a Jihadist too, whether in Kashmir or in Palestine, we are one soul.

Kill us, we will become more in numbers.

For me Israel doesn't even exist, let alone it's support

Jews helped India during Kargil war and they are arming the Hindus against Pakistan.

india gets arms from the entire West and Russia. Why single out the israelis? The West and Russia could not care less about indian, Muslims etc. It's just business to them. They sell to the highest bidder.

india gets arms from the entire West and Russia. Why single out the israelis? The West and Russia could not care less about indian, Muslims etc. It's just business to them. They sell to the highest bidder.

Only Jews supply the Hindus with intelligence such as satellite imagery.

Israel is a very influential country with the west. Its not just 6 day war, its their ingenuity and ability to convert others to believe in them.

All of these should be taken seriously.

More should be done to reassure israel so that pakistan will not be targetted by israel through india

The whole of israel, their military R&D is mightier than whole of india will ever be.

They sell military stuff to USA and China. When israel moves, the world must watch for agenda.

SHAME FOR PAKISTAN............ cause they are INDIA,S biggest military ally and will not hesitate in destroying any Pakistani military by supplying technology arms and know how to their ally INDIA

And who asked them? lolz we don't need there support on any stance nor anything period. And they get no support from Pakistan on the Palestine issue as well we support the people of Palestine and their cause.
Actually if Israel wants to cause Pakistan some embarrassment and confusion, it should start supporting Pakistan on every issue at every forum... that will really put a lot of stress on Pakistan's foreign office and they would have to come up with a smart response... but this stance makes it easy for us :)

Last edited:

All of these should be taken seriously..

I agree with you that Israel should be taken seriously but I don't buy this 'West' thingy. It's basically their Lobby in America which can destroy political careers and electability of some few hundred Congressmen and Senators. Countries of Europe, except for Germans being blackmailed, don't care for Israel--they are probably secretly happy to have finally getting rid of Jews after having repeatedly hurt Jews living in Europe.

But I think you are right--no one can ignore Israel because through their Lobby in America they can ruin the image of any country. And it will stay like this until there's campaign finance reform in America.

Only Jews supply the Hindus with intelligence such as satellite imagery.

The entire West and Russia gives india anything it wants or needs. If the Israelis don't give them satellite imagery, somebody else will or give them the means to obtain satellite imagery at the very least. TBH I have nothing against Israelis or Jews. They have never killed any Pakistanis whatsoever. They didn't kill 1 million innocent Pakistanis in 1947. I only hate nations and races that have actually killed my people or soldiers.

I am a Jihadist too, whether in Kashmir or in Palestine, we are one soul.

Kill us, we will become more in numbers.

For me Israel doesn't even exist, let alone it's support
if the Arab countries along with Iran had shown same proactiveness towards Kashmir like they do for Palestine then the situation would be different instead Kashmiris are living under forced occupation of the most Islamophobic people in the world who even hate their own Muslims and lynch them

Pakistan has done a lot for the Muslim world now arabs should help them with liberating Kashmir

I agree with you that Israel should be taken seriously but I don't buy this 'West' thingy. It's basically their Lobby in America which can destroy political careers and electability of some few hundred Congressmen and Senators. Countries of Europe, except for Germans being blackmailed, don't care for Israel--they are probably secretly happy to have finally getting rid of Jews after having repeatedly hurt Jews living in Europe.

But I think you are right--no one can ignore Israel because through their Lobby in America they can ruin the image of any country. And it will stay like this until there's campaign finance reform in America.

Not really. The israelis have been demonising the Iranians for nearly 40 years yet Iran has emerged as an advanced, nearly-developed nation with considerable military power that the Israelis don't want to mess with. The living standard of an average Iranian is WAY WAY higher than that of Pakistan or india etc. They have the same living standards and quality of life on par with Southern/ Mediterranean countries.

SHAME FOR PAKISTAN............ cause they are INDIA,S biggest military ally and will not hesitate in destroying any Pakistani military by supplying technology arms and know how to their ally INDIA

So then what happened after mumbai 2008 and uri 2016? That too despite the fact that india is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege. Even the israeli military technology could not help you.......:lol:

if the Arab countries along with Iran had shown same proactiveness towards Kashmir like they do for Palestine then the situation would be different instead Kashmiris are living under forced occupation of the most Islamophobic people in the world who even hate their own Muslims and lynch them

Pakistan has done a lot for the Muslim world now arabs should help them with liberating Kashmir
Well i am not an Arab, they failed to liberate Palestine. Instead we , a combination of Muslim tribes , are slowly bringing Israel to it's end. ISIS is the last screams of the toothless witch, never mind.

I will fight for Kashmir too, when we are done with Israel, consider Kashmir a liberated Muslim entity.

The people that tried to keep Pakistan away from Iran, were completely successful. Never mind, i don't want to see the kids jumping on me with Uzair Baloch, Yadhav, Gwadar ....

We will either fight for Kashmir

Not really. The israelis have been demonising the Iranians for nearly 40 years yet Iran has emerged as an advanced, nearly-developed nation with considerable military power that the Israelis don't want to mess with. The living standard of an average Iranian is WAY WAY higher than that of Pakistan or india etc. They have the same living standards and quality of life on par with Southern/ Mediterranean countries.

So then what happened after mumbai 2008 and uri 2016? That too despite the fact that india is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege. Even the israeli military technology could not help you.......:lol:

HELP TO DO WHAT ???????????????????

INDIA HAS NOTHING TO DO

THEY HAVE KASHMIR
CONTROL OF WATER#
DOMINATE INDUSTRIAL MIGHT IN THIS REGION

Well i am not an Arab, they failed to liberate Palestine. Instead we , a combination of Muslim tribes , are slowly bringing Israel to it's end. ISIS is the last screams of the toothless witch, never mind.

I will fight for Kashmir too, when we are done with Israel, consider Kashmir a liberated Muslim entity.

The people that tried to keep Pakistan away from Iran, were completely successful. Never mind, i don't want to see the kids jumping on me with Uzair Baloch, Yadhav, Gwadar ....

We will either fight for Kashmir
#Respek

HELP TO DO WHAT ???????????????????

INDIA HAS NOTHING TO DO

THEY HAVE KASHMIR
CONTROL OF WATER#
DOMINATE INDUSTRIAL MIGHT IN THIS REGION

We are more than 7× smaller than Kashmir but control 40% of it. indians can't do nothing about it despite those overwhelming odds :lol: The only nation in this region that is the undusputed superpower in every sense of the word is China.

We are more than 7× smaller than Kashmir but control 40% of it. indians can't do nothing about it despite those overwhelming odds :lol: The only nation in this region that is the undusputed superpower in every sense of the word is China.
Agreed with you that China is the real superpower in the continent of Asia.

Back
Top Bottom