What's new

Israel says will never support Pakistan on Kashmir

And who asked for Israel support in first place ????

Haha, your tiny Israel may have a larger economy by only a little bit, but in 4 years time Pakistan will have a much larger economy than puny little Israel that requires USA daddy to protect. :lol: :D

Don't worry dude, OIC and China recognizes Pakistan's stance on Kashmir dispute.

Israel is a small player in international politics and who gives a damn for Israelis other than USA.
What part of "Israel is a tiny country yet it still has more money than Pakistan" do you not understand?

I am a Jihadist too, whether in Kashmir or in Palestine, we are one soul.

Kill us, we will become more in numbers.

For me Israel doesn't even exist, let alone it's support
You are a Jihadist? I generally hope you will die from cancer, terrorist.

Not really. The israelis have been demonising the Iranians for nearly 40 years yet Iran has emerged as an advanced, nearly-developed nation with considerable military power that the Israelis don't want to mess with. The living standard of an average Iranian is WAY WAY higher than that of Pakistan or india etc. They have the same living standards and quality of life on par with Southern/ Mediterranean countries.
Iran is an advanced country? Never knew. What you call advanced, we can call primitive. "nearly developed" Ahahaha that's the first time I hear such a term.

What part of "Israel is a tiny country yet it still has more money than Pakistan" do you not understand?

You are a Jihadist? I generally hope you will die from cancer, terrorist.

Iran is an advanced country? Never knew. What you call advanced, we can call primitive. "nearly developed" Ahahaha that's the first time I hear such a term.

The living standard of Iranians is very high compared tp the rest of Asia and the Middle East.

Not compared to Israel, there are many third world countries in Asia and the Middle East.

Israel is a Western country. So I wasn't comparing Iran to Israel. Yes Israel does have a higher standard of living compared to Iran. But Iran has a higher standard of living compared to virtually all of Asia and the Middle East (excluding the GCC nations).

This is only being reported by Times Of India so I would take it with a bucket of salt. Israeli officials, along with most other powers have always maintained that Pak and India should settle the issue between themselves. With the exception of Iran more recently, I don't think anyone has taken sides, though Israel has provided Indians their expertise on running efficient open air prisons and "crowd control".
Iran has also not taken any sides.

ts a question since pakistan nukes may not be able to hit israel

I have already corrected you that Pakistan's nuke can easily reach Israel so why are you parroting the false statement again and again?

:lol: We don't even recognize Israel so why would we seek support from a country that don't even exist? Most probably this brain fart was intended to cheer our neighbors.

west is your master ? Israel is your sifaarishi To whom u give rishwat ?
West is our equal friends. We never take sides for our personal gains and our alignment with none but Friendship with all policy has got us numerous advantages over Pakistan.

Who asked for Israeli support?

Nobody. Look at their soldiers.
They cannot help themselves.
The Israeli army takes people with disabilities.

ShowImage.ashx

Back
Top Bottom