What's new

Israel plays wargame assuming Iran has nuclear bomb

Empty vessel sounds much; a lot of words but all irrelevent. The US talks of consequence but does not know the consequence of allowing Israel to develop nukes!

usa almost sanctioned israel for its nuclear program.

DBG resigned after kennedy showed him CIA satellite photos of dimona.

Perhaps that's the reason why Kennedy was assassinated. The US "almost sanctioned" 50 million years ago is no good today!

i guess getting raped by pakistan didn't change much?

there is a reason why bangladesh is one of the poorest countries on the planet...compared to israel, which has one of the most competitive economies in the industrialized war.

maybe take a few lessons from israel instead of whining about it? improve your quality of life.

You mean to say become america's high class Wh*re and improve the quality of life ? More money more economy... init?

ALMOST is the key word, since then they have silently accepted the nuke arsenal as long as israel doesn't confirm it has them.

Only if there could have been a technology which would have 100% success rate of shooting down Balastic missiles. The eq has hampered the Israeli case in ME. Its only a race against time. The best thing would be that Israeli comply with the Arabs and make peace with the Palestinians but how will the Palestinians forget all that barbarism, Highly Unlikely.

At-Last the cries of innocent women and children will be heared.
The Israeli Sun is loosing shine in the ME better to migrate and settle in US and Europe.

Never forgive never forget :)

ALMOST is the key word, since then they have silently accepted the nuke arsenal as long as israel doesn't confirm it has them.

what are they going to do? bomb israel?

pakistan and india have a nuclear arsenal?

Big effin deal.

israel developed a nuclear arsenal not to destroy its enemies, but to guarantee its survival.

When you have half a dozen muslim trolls threatening your destruction every 5 seconds, what is a Jew to do?

as far as im concerned the muslim world should consider itself lucky israel has unloaded its nuclear bombs on them.

America would have, that's have sure.

what are they going to do? bomb israel?

No my personal view is it was all a show as to portray the US don't support a nuclear Israel.

pakistan and india have a nuclear arsenal?

They only recently got them and got sanctioned.

As we both agree upon, Israel never got sanctioned.

israel developed a nuclear arsenal not to destroy its enemies, but to guarantee its survival.

Well that's no problem if every other country has the same option. Why are you crying about Iran then? they want to ensure their survival too.

When you have half a dozen muslim trolls threatening your destruction every 5 seconds, what is a Jew to do?

Pull out of Palestine, problem solved. Non-ashkenazi Jews are welcome to stay.

as far as im concerned the muslim world should consider itself lucky israel has unloaded its nuclear bombs on them.

Well plz do that so it can recover from its slumber and things would become different.

America would have, that's have sure.
I didn't get the last part.

It's just fallacy that Iran can retaliate in the same manner. Though I don't want Israel to attack Iran and vice versa..

It's just fallacy that Iran can retaliate in the same manner. Though I don't want Israel to attack Iran and vice versa..

well Israel wont attack Iran till it is forced to do so...well it will be interesting to see which side Pakistan goes as it is dependent on Iran for most of the oil pipelines as well as on America for weapons which hates Iran and will definitely support Israel......lol

Iran can't and won't retaliate in the same matter.
The problem for Israel though is that, first, Iran is huge, with its population and military spread over the entire country. Second, Israel's population center is concentrated in one area. 10s of thousands of rockets onto this area and Israel is finished.
In 2006, while at war with Hezbollah Israel had to evacuate 250,000 israelis from the north, imagine the chaos that would happen if Iran strikes Israel's main population center

One thing is for sure, the day Iran tests its nuke, Israel is going to rip them apart and vice versa. Why Iran just can't be without nukes? Don't they know it would nettle Israel and uncle SAM? They are just over estimating themselves and coming up with stupid claims, first they said Iran came up with a fighter better than F 18 and now yesterday's news Iran tests home made stealth fighter.

One thing is for sure, the day Iran tests its nuke, Israel is going to rip them apart and vice versa. Why Iran just can't be without nukes? Don't they know it would nettle Israel and uncle SAM? They are just over estimating themselves and coming up with stupid claims, first they said Iran came up with a fighter better than F 18 and now yesterday's news Iran tests home made stealth fighter.

That's the whole point. Iran's assumed nuclear program is not for offensive use but as a deterrence to both Israel and the US. I can't see why that's a bad thing. Imagine a non-nuclear India against a nuclear armed China and Pakistan. You would be totally dominated.
If it was up to me all countries in the Middle East should either have them or not. There is a bigger chance of war adventure by someone who feels stronger than the other, and wants to dominate the other part, quite natural. You wouldn't necessarily engage in a fight knowing you will have your A** kicked, you would always think twice.

That's the whole point. Iran's assumed nuclear program is not for offensive use but as a deterrence to both Israel and the US. I can't see why that's a bad thing. Imagine a non-nuclear India against a nuclear armed China and Pakistan. You would be totally dominated.
If it was up to me all countries in the Middle East should either have them or not. There is a bigger chance of war adventure by someone who feels stronger than the other, and wants to dominate the other part, quite natural. You wouldn't necessarily engage in a fight knowing you will have your A** kicked, you would always think twice.

But Canaan, there is then the greater inherent danger of an "accident". What if someone accidentally launches an attack that is interpreted as a Nuke??? It doesn't have to be an actual nuclear missile, let's say some missile defense mis-interprets it as such. What you have is a CHAIN REACTION, and now the entire world is going to Hell.:devil:

But Canaan, there is then the greater inherent danger of an "accident". What if someone accidentally launches an attack that is interpreted as a Nuke??? It doesn't have to be an actual nuclear missile, let's say some missile defense mis-interprets it as such. What you have is a CHAIN REACTION, and now the entire world is going to Hell.:devil:

Absolutely, that's why I personally want to see no country having Nukes or any WMD for that matter. Let's kick each others A** in a conventional way. Why the total annihilation option? no country can be so right that it is allowed to annihilate its foe.

That's the whole point. Iran's assumed nuclear program is not for offensive use but as a deterrence to both Israel and the US.
All Iran has to do is stop support for Hezbollah and make peace with Israel the way Egypt did. Or are you going to deny that Iran has nothing to do with Hezbollah?

Back
Top Bottom