What's new

Israel launches air strikes on Syria

Where is Assad and his resistance thugs...where is his chemical weapons, where is NasarAlsytan, Iran, Russia.... etc:omghaha:

Silence!

I agree. And there were massive casualties among the Syrian military from eyewitnesses.

Seems like a diversion tactic , to emphasis Israel attacked from planes , on well protected site in reality the attack could have been done via ground using gorrilla + US agents on ground.

The reason why US is actively announcing Israeli firghter jets is to confuse Syria thinking their SAMs are not working :P seems like diversion tactics

Probbably US stealth plane + crew landed and detonated something via stealth technology

Seems like you're in Military or Related to it... But I would say you're wrong, How do you explain the planes flew over Lebanon and still on their air? How would you explain the 18 bomb fired from F-15's... Israel can easily jam the SAM's... or someting similar might have happened..

If i barged into your house threw you out so you could live in the garage and then turn off your life line whenever i felt like it, i guess you will then understand the desperation.....in the past some superpowers tried to force some countries into submission without any success, what hope for Israel. !!

What you telling is right and the same thing happened to Jews by Romans , Islamic Kings and Etc... Now they're there to take thier house back..... Got that?

I know what you mean, I think in reality he's not that supportive of the regime but because on this forum it's like a black and white issue. It's either you're with them or them. So this is what causes people here to argue.

He is. Just see his comments. Not that hard. The guy is brainwashed tool who constantly defames us Sunnis and Arabs despite us forming 90 percent of all Muslims and his sect being the tiny minority and having believes that 92 percent of all Muslims disagree with. He supports the Child-Murderer as do every single Iranian here because they like to see dead Sunnis and Arabs. This is the truth. Just visit Iranian forums. Or visit their dirty mouth piece PressTV.

100-200 innocent children, infants, women etc. were massacred a few days ago by the Child-Murderer and his Iranian sponsored gangs but complete silence from every single Iranian. Wake up. They use the Palestine cause for their geopolitical gains. Even most Palestinians have realized this. Hamas included. Use them if they will support you with weapons - have my blessings, but otherwise they would turn against you if you were not situated in Palestine and were just normal Sunni Arabs. Just see what they do a few km away in Syria!

Palestine does not need any Iranian Mullah support. You have the support of nearly 400 million Arabs and 1.4 billion Sunnis and basically all Muslims. What you need is peace, stability and your own country and that is not something the Iranian Mullahs are going to help you with but your fellow Arabs. They use you for geopolitical gains. Iran is closer to Kazakhstan than Palestine!

You are free to think/do what you want but you should know one thing and that is that we Sunnis or Arabs will never consider the Iranian Mullah's as allies due to their poisonous acts. Never.

They have waged war against us in Syria and they will get it.

The latest attacks can be seen as help from Allah and it will reduce the pressure on FSA mujaheedin by a great extent as t looks it has caused massive damage to infamous 4th division and its arm depots. May Allah help the oppressed syrians and destroy the satanic regime by all means, Amen!!!

I agree. And there were massive casualties among the Syrian military from eyewitnesses.

Its not the first time Israel violates Syria Air space. Where is Assad's Missiles! cant he rain Israel with Some.? or As usual''will keep it to the right moment''. Its been 40 years already and his right moment has not come yet. :lol:

I know what you mean, I think in reality he's not that supportive of the regime but because on this forum it's like a black and white issue. It's either you're with them or them. So this is what causes people here to argue.
I don't know what regime you are talking about, but I support both Iran and Syria as long as they have people's support. and for now they have it with no doubt. It's just a matter of time before you understand what people like alhasani are doing, he play the role of a Muslim, but in reality he supports all the bloodshed and sectarian wars in the region, from Bahrain and Iraq to Syria, and now supporting Israel for attacking Syria, this is his job.

Israel is perhaps getting frustrated with the fact that Asad regime is still in power.

A very dangerous turn of events is taking place.

Its not the first time Israel violates Syria Air space. Where is Assad's Missiles! cant he rain Israel with Some.? or As usual''will keep it to the right moment''. Its been 40 years already and his right moment has not come yet. :lol:

When the right time comes = Dream away, no response. LOL.

I don't know what regime you are talking about, but I support both Iran and Syria as long as they have people's support. and for now they have it with no doubt. It's just a matter of time before you understand what people like alhasani are doing, he play the role of a Muslim, but in reality he supports all the bloodshed and sectarian wars in the region, from Bahrain and Iraq to Syria, and now supporting Israel for attacking Syria, this is his job.

You also support genocide as the hideous sect member and Child-Murderer supporter you are. Where is your condemnation of the 100-200 civilian Sunnis who were slaughtered a few days ago with the help of your Iranian Mullah backed terrorists?

Women, children and infants were brutally massacred. A few minutes later the dirty Child-Murderer heretics were seen celebrating "the victory" in a bus on the way home!

Please come to Syria if you dare. The Syrians would make shish kebab out of you!

This is the regime you support "oh Iranian Mullah apologist".

Syria - Assad Army Mocks Islam in Captured Mosque - 9-22-11 - YouTube

Brother, I understand that you support the Iranian government, government of your country. I support them in some cases as well. Specifically the nuclear issue. But the Syrian regime doesn't have support of the people, it's about 80/20, 80 against it and 20 supporting it. I've seen indifferent Syrians who are Christians that said this to me. But it's also the reality because we know were the remaining support they get is and where they attack means the people are against them. If I see AlHasani after the Syrian conflict saying he wants to go after Shia then I will be against it. But he's just really emotional to the conflict as many of us are.

Some people see a gain in this but they don't like Israel. Not yet. But I am indifferent and just looking at the current chain of events.

But I urge you to be a little more soft your tone. Just like many people here need to do. :)

No one can undoubtedly deny that Wahhabism works with Zionism to the detriment of the Muslim people. When you are on Israel’s side eg, FSA/Gulf nations you are against Allah and the Islam

Seems like you're in Military or Related to it... But I would say you're wrong, How do you explain the planes flew over Lebanon and still on their air? How would you explain the 18 bomb fired from F-15's... Israel can easily jam the SAM's... or someting similar might have happened..

What you telling is right and the same thing happened to Jews by Romans , Islamic Kings and Etc... Now they're there to take thier house back..... Got that?

Well if the SAM were jammed how they loose one of their airplane .

It would be perfect if Syria capture those pilot and convict them for murder and hang them . I'd like to see what will be Israeli people reaction to such thing

The latest attacks can be seen as help from Allah and it will reduce the pressure on FSA mujaheedin by a great extent as t looks it has caused massive damage to infamous 4th division and its arm depots. May Allah help the oppressed syrians and destroy the satanic regime by all means, Amen!!!

No need to mention it we Already knew your God is Israel and uncle Sam

Back
Top Bottom