What's new

Israel launches air strikes on Syria

Don't you hate it when people talk about Hz-Israel. If Hzb wanna a war with Israel then do it now, not Syria. We should give Nassralat a map, I think he is are mistaken Homs is not Tel Aviv :rofl:

That's the most sense you've made for ages :lol:

Bro's, it looks like the political situation is gaining momentum after the Israeli strike.

The Russians are now getting involved. Meeting with Israelis and Americans.

Looks like we're going to have a political decision on the table soon.

All because Israel made that big statement by allegedly using air strike with big pyrotechnics to cause an international movement to hurry up and solve this situation.

Israel :yahoo:

That's the most sense you've made for ages :lol:

Bro's, it looks like the political situation is gaining momentum after the Israeli strike.

The Russians are now getting involved. Meeting with Israelis and Americans.

Looks like we're going to have a political decision on the table soon.

All because Israel made that big statement by allegedly using air strike with big pyrotechnics to cause an international movement to hurry up and solve this situation.

Israel :yahoo:
BlueWarrior made a comment and I replied but he changed his comment so I deleted mine too which was his answer. but obviously you have nothing to say but spreading BS.

Russia threatened Israel with war and decided to provide S-300 missiles to Syria, that's why all of you are panicked, and created a queue to visit Russia. first US then Israel and U.K

RUSSIA THREATENS ISRAEL WITH MILITARY ACTION | Planet Infowars

and this all you get:

PressTV - Putin warns against actions fueling crisis in Syria
PressTV - Russia orders expulsion of US diplomat accused of spy recruitment

Enjoy!!!:lol:

:omghaha:

LOL. I laughed there cousin. That was a good one. For once we agree.

:omghaha:

The Russians had gone nuts because of the Israeli Airstrike ,but still the Israelis are very concerned about what might fall into the hand of Hezbollah. The Israelis are willing to go as far as to risk their souls to stop Hezbollah from acquiring hyper offensive weapons.

S=300 is a defence weapon,why should anyone be scared of that?
Oh i see,no wonder then the Redbull gang on the road again.

The russians aren't that stupid to let their high tech fall into the US hands, have those ever thought of that.

S=300 is a defence weapon,why should anyone be scared of that?
Oh i see,no wonder then the Redbull gang on the road again.
because this defensive weapon can even target aircraft in Israel's territory, even one of their important northern airbases would be in it's range, NOW go figure.

I think Bibi and Putin get on well together.

I don't think Syria will be getting S-300.

Russia's long term interest is to have influence in Syria - not to help Syria shoot down Israeli planes.

Now with gas contracts up for grabs in Israel, the Russians will want to be friendlier to Israelis.

because this defensive weapon can even target aircraft in Israel's territory, even one of their important northern airbases would be in it's range, NOW go figure.

Do you believe that the Americans and the Russians are playing both side off? :/ Or that the Russians won't allow another Airstrike to happen again?

For a country that supplied Hezbollah with katyusha rockets I wouldn't be surprised to see them arming their ally "Assad"

Do you believe that the Americans and the Russians are playing both side off? :/ Or that the Russians won't allow another Airstrike to happen again?
No, final goal of US and Israel is to bring down this government and Russia's goal is to keep it, it's a strategic matter and wont change by these talks, in these visits they smile and praise each other but look at the ending statements, they repeat their own view. yesterday Both U.S and U.K emphasized on increasing support to F$A and there are some reports that Russia will send S-300 for Syria in near future.

For a country that supplied Hezbollah with katyusha rockets I wouldn't be surprised to see them arming their ally "Assad"
Katyusha? Man, Iran has provided both rocket and missile tech to Hezbollah and recently to Hamas too, and I posted the news about upgrading their ranges to 400km.
but if you were referring to Russia, they didn't give anything to Hezbollah.

Back
Top Bottom