What's new

Israel launches air strikes on Syria

Syria has Pantsyrs and Buks too, it did not help them much.

well I know , Israel bombs for PR , and on orders from America , whatever it was it wasn't important to Hezbollah , neither to iran , cause people were killed and no jews were killed in retaliation unlike the jews who were fried in Bulgaria ^^

Pantsir and buk are short ranged , but s-300s are long range and more formidable , there 's a reason why Benjamin netanyahoo goes to kremlin everytime Russia wants to give them to one of her clients ;
So Syria can actually shoot down planes inside Israel when they're in high altitude now that Israel has bombed them TWICE , and Israel won't show force this time cause if they do Syrians will gas them :lol:

First of all S-300 cant destroy targets beyond horizon, thats only 25-30 km for low flying aircraft.

Secondly S-300 is a huge system that can be easily detected by satellites and ELINT. Then it can be destroyed with Delilah missiles.

Only thing that Israel wants to avoid is hitting Russian personal around.

Self-ropelled Buk and Pantsir BS:

Syrian+Arab+Army+T-72+Syrian+Buk-M2E+surface+top+air+missile+anti+air+craft+guns+main+battel+tank+%25281%2529.jpg

pantsyr-S1_syria_air_defence_gun_missile_system_02.jpg

And S-300:

S300v.jpg

And the typical Israeli bomber :

f15I.jpg

We will keep bombing Hezbollah supplies, whether you like it or not. Suck it up.
What is Hezbollah militant gonna do to Israel? What is the point of bombing it when they know they are losing their men in Syria and won't get hold of South Lebanon in the future?
Not sure if I want to believe what media says about Israel's bomb those weapons because of Hezbollat's or FSA commander when he said "Israel bombed just before large numbers of defectors were about to bring anti air systems and weapons, simple, Assad left Golan to them for 40 years they don't want those weapons in our hand" hmm :pop:
tumblr_mev0ccsBOO1r0ftodo1_500.gif

First of all S-300 cant destroy targets beyond horizon, thats only 25-30 km for low flying aircraft.

Secondly S-300 is a huge system that can be easily detected by satellites and ELINT. Then it can be destroyed with Delilah missiles.

It's range is apparently long enough to make Bibi go to kremlin :lol:

Secondly , other systems you mentioned i'm sure only exist in moshe katsav's comic books :lol: just like the jerisho missile family and Israel's myth of hydrogen bombs

Thirdly , how the hell do you know there are Russian personnel around , that so reminded me of the Cuban missile crisis :lol: :lol: I thing every sensible person on this forum and beyond should realize how you're fantasizing , instead of thinking of what Israel really has which is nothing beyond galil and uzi :lol:

What is Hezbollah militant gonna do to you? What is the point of bombing it when they know they are losing their men in Syria and won't get hold of South Lebanon in the future? Suicidal for them, I hope Israel can bomb all over their city. DO IT NOW, not Syria in SOUTH LEBANON.

Losing a few foot soldiers in Syria isn't enough to diminish their threat to Israel.

They are an Iranian army with tens of thousands of rockets aimed at Israel.

We are not like Egypt. We are a tiny country that can be covered by Hez rockets.

Their supply line has always been through Syria. What has changed is that Assad & Iran now want even more advanced weaponry in the hands of Hez. So we bomb the supply line.

In case you hadn't noticed, Bibi travelled to China and Russia. Kerry travelled to Russia and soon to Israel.

Erdogan has just met Obama.

The British PM has just been to China and is meeting Obama again.

If you had a brain, you'd connect the dots.

Russia, China, Israel, US and Turkey all meeting within a few days of each other.

There's a political momentum gaining and a solution is being worked on by the important powers (note Iran is not involved :lol:)

In case you hadn't noticed, Bibi travelled to China and Russia. Kerry travelled to Russia and soon to Israel.

Erdogan has just met Obama.

The British PM has just been to China and is meeting Obama again.

If you had a brain, you'd connect the dots.

Russia, China, Israel, US and Turkey all meeting within a few days of each other.

There's a political momentum gaining and a solution is being worked on by the important powers (note Iran is not involved :lol:)

Kerry went to Israel to meet tzipi livni :lol:

And did you know the British FM went to Sumalia :lol: that might be an interesting fact for You :lol:

Kerry went to Israel to meet tzipi livni :lol:

And did you know the British FM went to Sumalia :lol: that might be an interesting fact for You :lol:

No one is talking to Iran :lol:.

No one cares what they have to say. The only time we mention your country's name, is when we're talking about which new sanctions to strangle your economy with :lol:

Even though you're deeply involved with killing thousands in Syria, no one wants to talk to you about solutions. The civilised nations will impose solutions on you.

That's what happens when you're a pariah, bro :cheesy:

No one cares what they have to say. The only time we mention your country's name, is when we're talking about which new sanctions to strangle your economy with :lol:

Even though you're deeply involved with killing thousands in Syria, no one wants to talk to you about solutions. The civilised nations will impose solutions on you.

Let me tell you , I like that fact :lol:

Secondly , other systems you mentioned i'm sure only exist in moshe katsav's comic books :lol: just like the jerisho missile family and Israel's myth of hydrogen bombs

Thirdly , how the hell do you know there are Russian personnel around , that so reminded me of the Cuban missile crisis :lol: :lol: I thing every sensible person on this forum and beyond should realize how you're fantasizing , instead of thinking of what Israel really has which is nothing beyond galil and uzi :lol:
Israel vaporized massive Russian built Syrian air defences in 1982 together with 80 Syrian jets.
Israel bombed Syria in 2003, 2007, 2013 (3 times) without any loses.
All Syria can do in return is kill own people.

I understand the reason of your jealousy:

iai-drone-195x110.1368786349.jpg

401915_10151417476858603_1195005095_n.jpg

Because the IDF was smart enough to lunch their high range missiles from the Israeli/Libanese border out of the range of these two systems...The Turkish F16 wasn't that lucky. The S300 is a different kind of beast...

They can...

they are mobile

In the beginning they will be manned by Russian personnel, until Syrians crew are formed.

maybe this is true and maybe the solution wont be what you wish for dont expect russia and china to sell syria

In the beginning they will be manned by Russian personnel, until Syrians crew are formed.
just like old times

Not really related, but I've always wondered how Israel gets its oil/gas from Azerbaijan when Azerbaijan is a landlocked countries and many hostile countries to Israel between it.
Through Turkey,Baku-Tiblisi-Ceylan pipeline,but they have their own now so theydont need it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom