What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

1100956424-1.jpg

The vid was pulled from youtube earlier. Does that not make you wonder?
No, just give me the link.

No palestinians justifying anything. I saw a lot of Turks, Germans and Greek people, oh and some Irish too.

What's wrong with that?
I don't care about other people's opinions. And just because those people support Palestine on this doesn't mean they're right.

In that case, you know the world favored India on the Atlantique Incident.

Do you believe India was right in shooting down this plane, because the world condemns that Pakistan was flying so close to the border?

I am going a step beyond you bro. The dots are there, you just have to connect them without the slop that is IDF propaganda. You try.

19 people died
not much happened to the Israelis
Israeli boarding was illegal and could be seen as piracy
IDF has its spin machine working overtime
The stuff on board was aid, not weapons. Armada of hate my arse
There were children on board
Pretty much everyone not israeli says that the IDF fired at them, shame the vid is not up

Comeon, listen.
Yours is logical reasoning.

There ain't no proof to it.
Don't keep giving me logical scenarios and trying to simulate what really happened.

Vande...do you read your own posts?

By these standards, that blockade is as good as null. If you want to see the conditions within Gaza we can cook that up for you.

Actually, by those standards, Israel has the right to blockade.
Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Listen what he says.
On average....... 15,000 tons........
Ok?

Basically, what you Pakistanis are experiencing is the creation of a modern-day blood libel against the Jews. Can't you feel the hatred for Jews and Israelis grow and swell in your veins? What do the facts matter? The flotilla was never about aid.
no solution at all.

Nice try. Nice. Nice. Even nicer considering you were thanked by an Indian!

Here it is: FINALLY the NYTimes has an article which allows Comments by users. Are they too Pakistanis? Look at the 'Recommended' Comments?

Give it up! This 'everybody-trying-to-kill-Jews' is paranoia. You guys need some psychiatrists before anything else!

Echoes of Raid on 'Exodus' Ship in 1947 - Readers' Comments - NYTimes.com

Mods: There should be a "zero tolerance policy" towards The supporters of Israeli state terrorism and towards those who support their Moronic acts against humanity.

They are supporting terrorism Ban them !

And to think all of this is based on FAIRY-BOOK LIES.

TRUTH IS THERE WAS NO ADAM & EVE, NO MOSES, NO "SECRET PROMISE" FROM "GOD", NO RAPTURE, NO SECOND-COMING (there wasn't even a 'first' coming).

The Torah, just as the "old & new testament" was fabricated lies and DOGMA created by ignorant and power-hungry men. Yes, that's right. No amount of banging your head on a stupid wall or on the ground will change the FACT that all "holy" books were created by humans.

In that case, you know the world favored India on the Atlantique Incident.

Do you believe India was right in shooting down this plane, because the world condemns that Pakistan was flying so close to the border?

I know nothing of the incident, so i cant comment.
Comeon, listen.
Yours is logical reasoning.

There ain't no proof to it.
Don't keep giving me logical scenarios and trying to simulate what really happened.

All i am saying to you, is dont believe what the IDF give you. They NEED that propaganda to be accepted so the consequences of their actions are not too harsh.

Actually, by those standards, Israel has the right to blockade.
Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Listen what he says.
On average....... 15,000 tons........
Ok?

Israel's Gaza blockade targets Hamas while citizens suffer | World news | guardian.co.uk

Note the collective punishment part...Outlawed by both the geneva convention and the UN. Also there is a UN report saying that 15000 tonnes is like a third of what the Gazans need. I will try to look for it.

Israel says it allows 15,000 tonnes of humanitarian aid into Gaza every week.

But the UN says this is less than a quarter of what is needed.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/10191106.stm

So no. The blockade is not justified.

Mods: There should be a "zero tolerance policy" towards The supporters of Israeli state terrorism and towards those who support their Moronic acts against humanity.

They are supporting terrorism Ban them !

There are arguments but when it comes to this there is only one side. Innocent civilians killed bringing aid to the people of GAZA. I think the mods need to look and hard at to what is going on here.

Indians
We owned your *** back in the day, then it was the British and now you're voluntarily bending over. You guys are used to **** sucking.
btw, I aint muslim and rather have Israel in the neighborhood than all other arab countries but as an Iranian I have enough dignity to condemn Israel when they do **** like this.
Now go back to sucking circumcised doodools ******

You obviously didn't bother to read the posts by Indians which condemned Israeli aggression and just made a hateful post against all Indians. Pathetic.

Well Nima is right the Israelis are a terrorist nation !

"Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan on Monday accused Israel of committing "inhuman state terror" with its deadly raid on a fleet of aid ships bound for Gaza."

More on the flotilla story here: Michael J. Totten. (Totten is a travel writer whose specialty is Lebanon and Iraq.) For those of you who don't believe in reading, Totten links to some videos as well.

Basically, what you Pakistanis are experiencing is the creation of a modern-day blood libel against the Jews. Can't you feel the hatred for Jews and Israelis grow and swell in your veins? What do the facts matter? The flotilla was never about aid.

I must tell you one thing!!!!!!!!!!! This is not Pakistani libel.. Have you yourself saw this news report??

and now check this out!!!!

How can you label these as a Pakistani libel???

Last edited by a moderator:
"Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan on Monday accused Israel of committing "inhuman state terror" with its deadly raid on a fleet of aid ships bound for Gaza."

I second that !

Let there be no banning and no censure unless one is outright abusive. This aint no Taliban forum.

Back
Top Bottom