What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

I am afraid the Israelis will not enjoy what the next hundred years has in store for them. And when it comes, it will be of their own damn doing.

I remember having a good converation with my American friends. They asked me what did I think of an eventual solution to the Israeli-Palestinian problem. I told them that unless Israelis learn to think of themselves as part of the Middle East instead of as a 'frontier state of the West' they will eventually be engulfed by the greater and greater populations of non-Jews both in and outside of Israel. The days of packing up people in freight-train and hauling them off to concentration camps are over to solve the demographic problems.

Israel, with its superior technology, great universities, and many good institutions can be the real magnet for progress in the region. For that to happen the inherent sense of entitlement to the whole, or at least the best kind of land, 'between the seas' will have to be given up. For that to happen Israel needs to act like a true Semite nation, part of the Middle East instead of having delusions of grandeur like being the 'frontier of the West'. For that to happen Israelis need to look at the Palestinians as fellow human beings. It is not hard to do: It happened in South Africa. It can happen and work even better in Israel-Palestine.

Keep denying the evidence.
You think that video of people beating the IDF forces is "morphed" or something?

leave aside the picture, sure it coulda been photoshopped, don't even believe that.

Before accusing me of spreading "bias"
WATCH the video. Comment on IT. I don't need this other crap.

How ignorant one has to be to see the obvious? Oh i forgot you are an indian :lol:

Where does the video starts from? When supposedly an Israeli commando tries to land on a ship that belongs to a Sovereign state. What happened before that? Seems like you have missed those parts which have been posted and now "removed" by youtube and other websites intentionally, isn't it?

Forget about it, just tell me why would IDF attack a flagged ship on international waters? and regarding weapons you could find these sort of things in every indian home, so are you guys terrorists?

@Jig

I hope they dont try to act through the UN alone. The UN has no credibility and is powerless to stop anything Israel does.

Vande.

You serious man?

Its a SHIP, its going to have all sorts of bits and pieces on board. My kitchen has knives in it, am i going to get shot for that too now?

If Israel is forced to lift the blockade on Gaza it would be a crushing blow to their control and would mean a huge increase in aid to Gaza. Erdogan needs to react aggressively on this matter. I don't want us to come out weak in this one. Turkey needs to prove that what Israel did will be met with hard consequences.

You believe IDF media? They are the masters of spin, and they have gotten inside you too now.

Think with an open mind.

Prove conclusively that the flotilla, with its crew of aid workers, a holocaust survivor, an acclaimed author and a bunch of German MP's had any thoughts of attacking the Israeli Navy.

Why would these people attack the IDF, knowing full well that they could be sunk straight away by missiles, jets, helicopters, submarines or ships. What did they have to gain?

Another more plausible scenario to me is an IDF commando shooting first, as everyone on the flottilla has said. The crew trying to stop the shooting by subduing the shooter followed by more shooting.

Take that IDF propaganda piece out of here, it has no credibility, and neither do you.

Well sir, you haven't established any credibility by stating to me these "plausible scenarios"

Show me your evidence.

The video i showed you, as the commandos are being dropped, people started mugging them, and throwing, hitting them.

You got any video of IDF solders storming in hitting the solders??
If not, why do you argue against saying this is "propaganda"

If you say I'm wrong, prove it. If you dismiss my evidence saying it's propaganda, why don't you prove to me your evidence.

@Who knows, people can be stupid...
You can't forsee what these people woulda done, or are doing.

There are pretty screwed up people on this earth. We all know that.

Don't believe you eyes, fine keep believing what you want to "think".
Again, if you got no evidence, what credibility you have?

Are these your opinions??

You think that video of people beating the IDF forces is "morphed" or something?

leave aside the picture, sure it coulda been photoshopped, don't even believe that.

They were attacked with a metal rod because they opened fire from a helicopter before boarding. You should not only watch what happened then but what preceded it.

Watch Press Tv Live | Presss Tv Online | Press Tv Live Stream Free

Look at this video, it starts half way through and shows IDF firing on the ship and people running away.

Yu can tell who was the aggressor here.

The lifting of the blockade will be a good thing. I hope Turkey and Erdogan pull through, with Turkey 1000000000000%.

@Jig

I hope they dont try to act through the UN alone. The UN has no credibility and is powerless to stop anything Israel does.

Vande.

You serious man?

Its a SHIP, its going to have all sorts of bits and pieces on board. My kitchen has knives in it, am i going to get shot for that too now?

Ok, dismiss the picture.
Tell me about the video.

Sure your ship may have these kitchen knives, and these poles.
But how do you justify the people hitting the IDF forces?

Please answer this before anything else.

who can confirm if these Long Range Kitchen Knives were there in the ship when they were captured? and even if it was true that they found these Long Range Kitchen Knives in the ship they should have been arrested instead - not executed

Same as above. They may be kitchen knives, but these people used them against the IDF forces.

I got kitchen knives too. And i'm pretty sure I can kill someone with it too.

How ignorant one has to be to see the obvious? Oh i forgot you are an indian :lol:

Where does the video starts from? When supposedly an Israeli commando tries to land on a ship that belongs to a Sovereign state. What happened before that? Seems like you have missed those parts which have been posted and now "removed" by youtube and other websites intentionally, isn't it?

Forget about it, just tell me why would IDF attack a flagged ship on international waters? and regarding weapons you could find these sort of things in every indian home, so are you guys terrorists?

I'm sorry, i stopped reading after your first line.
Shows how much bias, crap, ETC you have and I don't need to read the rest of the post because I can see your credibility already. Keep up those posts mate. I know the other members here support them.

If Israel is forced to lift the blockade on Gaza it would be a crushing blow to their control and would mean a huge increase in aid to Gaza. Erdogan needs to react aggressively on this matter. I don't want us to come out weak in this one. Turkey needs to prove that what Israel did will be met with hard consequences.

The world supports Israel's BLOCKADE. That's OK.
What it's wanting to know is why the 10 people died.

illegal operation lol
Israel have all the right to do what they did.
every ship that want to enter gaza need to be checked.Hamass is a terror organization that recognized as a terror organization by the world.If they wanted to dealver aid they could do it through israel or egypt.Israel also offer tham that deal but they said no.Also israeli soldiers open fire only when they were in life danger.

What Israel did there is just banditry and piracy. I wish our fathers (Ottomans) had never saved your glorious chosen a$$e$ from Spanish in 1492.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1492

Very interesting seeing the Indian reaction to this news.

First of all, Israelis illegally boarded the ship. Second, the fact that the most vicious weapons shown by the Israeli media are kitchen knives, obviously there was no intent on the part of the aid workers to engage the Israelis aggressively. Third, there was no way weapons for Hamas were on this ship because it was a highly publicized aid mission with press from numerous countries present. Hamas gets tons of weapons through other much easier channels. They didn't need this. So the excuses around "inspection" are bull$hit. Israelis wanted to provoke an altercation so they could show the world how they deal with aid workers who dare help the imprisoned Palestinian nation. Fourth, this comes on the heels of an Israeli government sponsored terrorist act (assassination in Dubai), an insult and highly undiplomatic action against the Ambassador of Turkey, an insult to VP Biden while he was visiting Israel, an attack on Hillary Clinton by all US based pro-Israel groups when she put Israel on the mat for their usual nonsense. So there is an anti-Turkish motive established here already. Any sane investigator would consider recent history and the Israeli need to "get back at Turkey" by murdering its citizens in cold blood. Fifth, all news coming out is ONLY Israeli news, which should be trusted about as much as a withering, rusty old nail in a cardboard wall can be to hold up a sack of potatoes. The murderer is doing the reporting here.

But that's all beside the point. Since several Indian posters are jumping in with a vociferous defence before things are completely clear since no news from the non-Israeli sources is really out, my assumption is that the Israel-India nexus is what is driving this behaviour.

It would be educational for the Turkish, Arab and Iranian members on this forum to watch this reaction and remember it well the next time there is debate on threads contemplating Turkish/Indian relations or Indian/Iranian relations. Ten innocent Turks have been killed in cold blood today. Pakistan has called for an emergency session of the UN and OIC. What has India done? All I see here is you defending the murderers of innocent Turkish aid workers.

Also, why bring India into every conversation on this forum?
Just so you know, we buy Israeli crap, because it's better than Chinese and is more than enough to match the Pakistani made.

Live in Asia where we belong? my *** Pakistan is the one that tries to suck up to every Muslim Country OUTSIDE South Asia. Deal with India and make friends with BAN, SL, AFGHANISTAN.

I am pointing out that you Indian bloggers are standing out for sucking up to Israelis too much when the blogspace and the international media is in general very much against Israel vis a vis this latest incidence. Iranians, Arabs, and Turks are watching you here.

By the way, I told you to learn to live in Asia--not South Asia. Since your misguided BJP came to power you thought you could be part of the 'Alliance of Democracies' crap involving USA-India-Israel. Here is news for you: Israel considers itself part of the West. They don't even hide it. But you Indians want to piggy-back the current anti-Islam wagon and try to extract as much out of it as possible. Not good for you. You push it too much and you are going to see a backlash by Iran, Turks, and Arabs who are part of Asia.

Well sir, you haven't established any credibility by stating to me these "plausible scenarios"

A lot more plausible than a group of aid workers attacking armed commandos with sticks and chairs.

Show me your evidence.

The video i showed you, as the commandos are being dropped, people started mugging them, and throwing, hitting them.

You got any video of IDF solders storming in hitting the solders??

Watch T-Faz's video

If not, why do you argue against saying this is "propaganda"

What else is it? It is a justification of the aggressor, to minimise the political fall out of this incident. I like how the IDF added the flag under the knives, nice touch that.

If you say I'm wrong, prove it. If you dismiss my evidence saying it's propaganda, why don't you prove to me your evidence.

19 people are dead. Does that not show you how one sided this affair was? On a ship of 600 people, if these people did want to kill the commandos, they sure as hell could have. They would have lost many, but 600 vs 20ish in such crowded conditions , its impossible to believe that no israeli was killed with those knives and bars you so fear.

You will now tell me that a few commandos have been hurt. Good i say.

Who knows, people can be stupid...
You can't forsee what these people woulda done, or are doing
There are pretty screwed up people on this earth. We all know that
Don't believe you eyes, fine keep believing what you want to "think".

Oh the irony...

They were attacked with a metal rod because they opened fire from a helicopter before boarding. You should not only watch what happened then but what preceded it.

Watch Press Tv Live | Presss Tv Online | Press Tv Live Stream Free

Look at this video, it starts half way through and shows IDF firing on the ship and people running away.

Yu can tell who was the aggressor here.

Can't open video.
Its saying "Waiting for Video"

could you post on youtube perhaps?
I haven't seen a video like this. Had there been such an instance, i have no problem with changing my stance.

Thank you for your post.
I'd like to see this video.

@Vande Mataram that is false the world does in no way support a blockade of aid to Gaza.

"UN says Gaza blockade hinders reconstruction aid"

"Israel should end the blockade of Gaza, cease evictions and demolitions of Palestinian homes, and ensure that the rights of children are respected and that all allegations of torture and ill-treatment are promptly investigated and perpetrators prosecuted, Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said in an annual report"

A lot more plausible than a group of aid workers attacking armed commandos with sticks and chairs.

Plausable :eek:
ok.

Watch T-Faz's video
Can't open. Please post on youtube r another site. I can't comment on this yet.

What else is it? It is a justification of the aggressor, to minimise the political fall out of this incident. I like how the IDF added the flag under the knives, nice touch that.

my side too: I like how the Palestinians are trying to justify their aggression on the IDF commandos.

19 people are dead. Does that not show you how one sided this affair was? On a ship of 600 people, if these people did want to kill the commandos, they sure as hell could have. They would have lost many, but 600 vs 20ish in such crowded conditions , its impossible to believe that no israeli was killed with those knives and bars you so fear.

Again, your reasoning makes sense, but you don't know the reality. Speculating doesn't get us anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom