What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

Oh my.
Then do you read this further remarks?

Are they denying the supplies through the blockade? No. What's being checked is if they have weapons.

It has gone with you, from who had weapons, to who fired first, to international law, and now to the contents of the flottilla.

You are grasping at straws to justify what happened.

Oh my.

Are they denying the supplies through the blockade? No. What's being checked is if they have weapons.

what by shooting people in the process , almost daily they oppress kill and bomb innocent civilians are they also carrying weapons, as the saying goes a bast*** will always act like a bas****

Mods: There should be a "zero tolerance policy" towards The supporters of Israeli state terrorism and towards those who support their Moronic acts against humanity.
They are supporting terrorism Ban them ![/B]
As BB helpfully points out, since the truth serves as a total and sufficient defense of Israeli actions (otherwise BB would have responded with something substantial) there is really no effective way to combat it other than censorship.

Oh my.

Are you blind or what???

They have not allowed ain in ghaza since 2006.

They Killed dozens while checking that if they had weapons , how pathetic are you !

There is a Pakistani journalist on that boat too , you might wana read his interview.

you would have had a different view if These Bodies would have been your Brother's and Son's. and btw they were not armed.

Whatever burns your *** is a propaganda !

you are one hell of a shameless Indian (I dont wana abuse your nationality though so no offense to others) you dont even have ba**s to condemn a crime against humanity you must have been getting some sweet turn on pills from zionists.

You ever condemned Hamas attacks on Israel in your life?
Talk about god damn hypocrisy.

All you people care for last time is "Israel pounded Gaza with F-16's, 100000 people dead"

No one cares about Israel do they? Kids dying b/c the rocket shellings? Who started that? And you people still say Israel abuses Palestine.

Oh I forgot. These Hamas are your Muslims BROTHERS. And these Jews are who... cares.

Don't even try to point fingers. We all know how much you care for the lives of people in Kashmir, and in Israel.

Your posts seem very condemning towards israeli Morons when you try to Justify their attack on unarmed international aid workers.

I can understand the reason why do you do that since you in the bed with zionists and licking each other sideways.

Coward !

Thats indian history for you a hell of alot of licking , french , british, american, isreali you name it , theyre excellent slaves

Just goes to show that you wilfully ignore our posts that do not conform to your views. It is easier to paint 'Indians' with one colour that way. Not to mention insult. it is still pathetic. No wonder Indians sympathetic to Palestinians aren't posting in this thread as they will just be painted as 'Indians' :hitwall:

Comeon, you wanna hijack this thread too?
Go throw **** at each other in another thread. Not here.

If you wanna talk about :bunny: licking there are plenty of other threads showing who licks whose :bunny: for aid on terrorism. Go post there. This is about Israel.

Oh yh when you start such a thread let me know, then il show you what a politician does isnt licking for a nation, in contrast your whole nation was licking and sucking for over a thousand years and not just me or anyoen else here says but world history is testimony to it,

:toast_sign:

Basically, what you Pakistanis are experiencing is the creation of a modern-day blood libel against the Jews. Can't you feel the hatred for Jews and Israelis grow and swell in your veins? What do the facts matter? The flotilla was never about aid.

This has nothing to do with the jews, and everything to do with Israel. Israel is a murderous, terrorist state. If it were not for America propping up Israel, it would have met its end by now. Unnatural alliances can extend the inevitable, but cannot prevent history from taking its natural course. The founders of Israel were terrorists by any definition of the word and they snatched lands from the Palestinians. This original sin was then defended by a thousand other sins. There will be pay day, one day. And bringing in the cries of "ooo you anti semite", "oooo you jew hater" is not necessary. You know as well as I do that a large number of jews condemn Israeli actions. We fully agree with them and do not consider this to be a religious issue. It is an issue, pure and simple, of state terrorism. We want the biggest perpetrator of state terror over the last 60 years to be brought to justice.

The jews had to wait a long time for all their Nazi tormentors to ultimately be found and brought to justice. We are willing to wait as long as our jewish brothers did, to watch the terrorist Israelis be brought to justice.

Question is, do you Pakistanis have the strength, individually and collectively, to publicly condemn the Palestinian Arab leadership which crafted the incident, or will you add to the incitement of religious-based race-hatred? If you do it's a no-brainer that more Ahmedi deaths are a certainty. (Why seek out infidels abroad when there are ones near-by at home?)

Yes, let's change the subject and throw in Ahmedis, and other unconnected issues so that we can spread the blame wide and prevent Israel from remaining in the bullseye over this incident, where it bloody well belongs.

Israel has no damn right to prevent aid from reaching Palestine. The world is unified in this view, and the UN via resolutions has instructed Israel to undo the illegal blockade of Gaza. If you believe in international law, then you must also believe in Israel's violation of it. And if you throw international law out the window over your love of Israel (is that too "religiously motivated" as you accuse our opposition of Israel to be?) today, then please be prepared to see Israel suffer the consequences of the evil it has wrought upon millions of innocents without the protections and civilities enshrined in international law. It is Israel which is creating a blood feud that will end in a very very bad way. What will happen in future is of Israel's own design and making. Israel is its own worst enemy.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Absolutely, which is why it sickens me to see an educated man such as yourself defend terrorists and cold blooded Israeli killers.

I assure you that you aren't the first Pakistanis to think that if they keep their thoughts to themselves and just work hard to make Pakistan's people less poor, etc., that things will get better. I've seen that sort of thinking from Pakistanis before, decades ago. It is no solution at all.

Actually, Pakistan has gotten less poor (please refer to GNP stats) and more educated in the last 60 some years. I think we'll do fine on our own, but we appreciate your concern. If the America of today can emerge from a state where, 60-70 years after its independence it faced a fractious civil war which ended up in the slaughter of millions of Americans, then I think 60 years after our independence the Taliban etc. are small fry issues for us. We're following in your footsteps, it's just that we're doing a lot better than you were 60 years after your independence.

Are you blind or what???

They have not allowed ain in ghaza since 2006.

They Killed dozens while checking that if they had weapons , how pathetic are you !

There is a Pakistani journalist on that boat too , you might wana read his interview.

you would have had a different view if These Bodies would have been your Brother's and Son's. and btw they were not armed.

Listen sir, I don't ENCOURAGE the violence!
You think I LIKE Israeli forces killing these civilians????

You're hating on me too much.
Indian flag bothering you?

Why is it you think I'm not humane? I'm supporting Israel's reason they attacked, but I'm not encouraging terrorism.

Back to topic now.

As BB helpfully points out, since the truth serves as a total and sufficient defense of Israeli actions (otherwise BB would have responded with something substantial) there is really no effective way to combat it other than censorship.

You came back ?:cry::sick:

On international media There is already sufficient evidence given that Zionist terrorist commandos stormed the boat and killed unarmed international aid workers.

What else do you need solomon ??

If you start thinking like a human and not a zionist you would see the truth and atrocities being committed by the perverted followers of Moses.

Just goes to show that you wilfully ignore our posts that do not conform to your views. It is easier to paint 'Indians' with one colour that way. Not to mention insult. it is still pathetic. No wonder Indians sympathetic to Palestinians aren't posting in this thread as they will just be painted as 'Indians' :hitwall:

Yes I will genralise, about time

Listen sir, I don't ENCOURAGE the violence!
You think I LIKE Israeli forces killing these civilians????

You're hating on me too much.
Indian flag bothering you?

Why is it you think I'm not humane? I'm supporting Israel's reason they attacked, but I'm not encouraging terrorism.

Back to topic now.

Indian flag is most weclomed on this forum and i do respect criticism but something that you have been preaching is unacceptable.

Man stop thinking who were these who died , muslims or whatever they were humans and they are being killed on daily basis.

If you are willing to speak the truth speak it out loud and speak 100% and don't give us judgment on what might happened.

There is evidence , footage and radio conversations , Israelis attacked an unarmed boat and killed International aid workers trying to feed the starving Palestinian kids .

if you have even a drop of humanity left in your blood you must condemn these acts in clear words.

Times change my friend , today its Palestinians tomorrow it would be you , who knows ???

Support the right cause regardless of what you think about those , hate them because of their religion or whatever.

regards:

Back
Top Bottom