What's new

Israel 'assassinates' Hamas commander in Dubai

Some one is trying to start ww4 :undecided: , it failed with Mumbai blast , it failed with puna blast when Pakistan/India were to have peace talks ....

Wonder how deep the rabbit hole is ...

One thing still bothers me....

Why the heck did Mossad need 11 Agents to take out one guy with no body guards?

I mean, could they not have poisoned his food?

Or pretended to be housekeeping, enter his room and use a silencer to kill him?

Or plant a car bomb in his car?

Or drug him and fake a heart attack?

All of which would have taken 2 or 3 people max.

Why send such a huge team of 11 Agents which creates more risks and why were they so sloppy to be shown on Hotel's Security Cameras?

Why kill him in a such monitored location. Instead of kidnapping him and assassinating him in the desert?

Something really weird is going on here.

Plus the other 6 Dubai say they are interested in as well, last time the kgb managed it with one guy in a carpark 11 to 17 people which ever it is sounds like a foot ball crowd.

There is no doubt Mossad did it. India does not have to worry, nor has the capacity to punish perpetrators of 26/11, Massad will handle it. They will never let Jewish blood spilt go in vain. So better watch out!

Actually my biggest doubt is the use of UK passports, who ever was responsible seems to be able to forge pasposts from a number of countires, Mosad was in deep s*** for using fake UK passports previously and had a deal with the UK not to use them.

Oh its a merky world of spies after all ,, whoever did it , it did left its traces and thus its a -ive . Mossad could have gone for many other options .... by hiring some 1 else to do the dirty job .

It's the passports situation that I find most interesting. Were they the real thing, or were they copies? In his book Inside the Aquarium ex-Soviet spy "Viktor Suvorov" describes that there is always a market for stolen passports, and that collecting these is a low-to-medium task for intelligence officers. I wonder if somebody did just that, then decided to use them...

Which intelligence service would (1) have the opportunity to collect old passports of Israeli immigrants, (2) want to assassinate a Hamas commander, and (3) be so low-tech, so unskilled, as to use existing passports, rather than manufacture copies?

Oh its a merky world of spies after all ,, whoever did it , it did left its traces and thus its a -ive . Mossad could have gone for many other options .... by hiring some 1 else to do the dirty job .
Mossad knows what option is best for them. Obviously they had information from Hamas insider that the leader was traveling under assumed name to Dubai, which he thought was a safe place for him. His body guards wewre supposed to join him later. Mossad had information where he was going to stay. We can not blame Mossad for their actions, they were justified for this hit as Hamas chief had killed Israeli citizens. It was a well excuted plan.

It's the passports situation that I find most interesting. Were they the real thing, or were they copies? In his book Inside the Aquarium ex-Soviet spy "Viktor Suvorov" describes that there is always a market for stolen passports, and that collecting these is a low-to-medium task for intelligence officers. I wonder if somebody did just that, then decided to use them...

Which intelligence service would (1) have the opportunity to collect old passports of Israeli immigrants, (2) want to assassinate a Hamas commander, and (3) be so low-tech, so unskilled, as to use existing passports, rather than manufacture copies?

Perhaps the same people that sent him to Dubai with out a body guard to retape an interview he had already done?

The media keeps screaming its Mosad but so far 3 people arrested and all from Gaza hmmm?

Palestinian sources in the Gulf confirmed Nahro Massoud, a Hamas security official, was in detention and under interrogation in Damascus in connection with the 19 January killing, which is now widely assumed to have been mounted by Israel's Mossad secret intelligence service.

Hamas official accused of helping Mossad hit squad | World news | guardian.co.uk

The full videos.

That's a pretty poor job. They all pretty much all leave together after the murder. I am impressed with the surveillance cameras in Dubai however. They have caught these thugs red handed in their act.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Passports were of Jewish British/Irish/German/French people who had migrated to Israel and yet retained their British passports.

Israel chose to use passports of its citizen who were dual Israeli and foreign nationals and specifically chose those people whom looked like their Agents.

It would be even more interesting if there was a camera inside the hallway and see what happens there.

There was but on the plans it appears the camera is just past the two rooms in question and facing down the corridor. Presumably no one would have to have passed the camera to enter either room.

Not quite sure what you exactly mean there. Is there a layout of that hallway with the 2 rooms being marked and the camera being marked including its direction?

Regardless, on face it seems like a pretty poor job because these guys have been caught red handed.

QUOTE=SMC;679532]Not quite sure what you exactly mean there. Is there a layout of that hallway with the 2 rooms being marked and the camera being marked including its direction?

Regardless, on face it seems like a pretty poor job because these guys have been caught red handed.[/QUOTE]

From the link Hussein provided a little earlier.

Back
Top Bottom