What's new

Israel and Hezbollah's Golan calculations

How is my post a personal attack? @TruthHurtz sometime ago mentioned being a negro and how he dominated white cucks . Now he said he states he is European. I would think that if he can insult others and deny the Holocaust, mock millions of victims of that tragedy then his post should be deleted as well.
Regards

How is my post a personal attack? @TruthHurtz sometime ago mentioned being a negro and how he dominated white cucks . Now he said he states he is European. I would think that if he can insult others and deny the Holocaust, mock millions of victims of that tragedy then his post should be deleted as well.
Regards
In the age of internet, people pretend to be what they want to.
Truth rarely reveals itself

Regards
You misunderstood him. By us, he meant US.

3 pages of Blabberings by Israeli occupiers here .... I hope Iraqi militias got free so they could roll out their Air bases instead of intercepting crows ... they need 1000 fateh 110

Lieberman says Israel will destroy Syrian air defense systems if targeted again
050b689cdd6d035758bf440969e5aee17da9680b.jpg

http://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israe...reatens-to-destroy-syrian-air-defense-systems

Israel has dominated American and European politics for a long time.
One has to ask what America and Europe gets from their support for Israel other than hatred from every Muslim on the planet.
Last Lebanon war was a bloody nose for Israel and the next will be a even worse. Only a matter of time before Muslim countries develop air forces to counter the Israeli air force then Israel will know who the real masters are. Every dog has its day. Personally I am ashamed of the Muslim.leaders for they do not represent Muslims but only work for their own pockets.

Israel has dominated American and European politics for a long time.
One has to ask what America and Europe gets from their support for Israel other than hatred from every Muslim on the planet.
Last Lebanon war was a bloody nose for Israel and the next will be a even worse. Only a matter of time before Muslim countries develop air forces to counter the Israeli air force then Israel will know who the real masters are. Every dog has its day. Personally I am ashamed of the Muslim.leaders for they do not represent Muslims but only work for their own pockets.

america and europe receive nothing! its time to expunge the khazar menace from western society and deport them back to turkestan! preferably followed by a nuke!

oooooh, the offended kids want to bomb everything without consequences, because they are "the chosen one"
well sorry guys, this times are over, if you penetrate syrian space you will face consequences....
last time they fly near Palmyra, not to attack Hezbollah, but the help they terrorist friends ISIS...
ruskis also gave you the last warning, if you put in risk live of russian soldiers in syria they will act accordingly

btw brave Houthis hit with Burkan-2 Ballistic missile again military base in Rihad

https://www.almasdarnews.com/articl...ile-hit-saudi-military-base-near-riyadh-army/

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom