What's new

Israel and Hezbollah's Golan calculations

Yes, $3billion of aid from the US government, Is it $1 billion from Germany ?, and $2 billion from US private 'charity' donations. Yes, a lot of 'free' money!
so? egypt got tens of bilions from gulf and get aid from usa too is she any way near israel?

because salary is higher here and big pension for soldiers

Irrelevant when Iran has several times the number of active and reserve personnel.

because we have more enemis then iran

:rofl: Almost the entire Arab world is in bed with you and against us. The largest military on earth, America, is on your side against us.

your country income base on oil

Even if that were true, wouldn't that mean, with all the extra oil money, we'd have a larger budget than you? I think it would. I think you're inventing excuses for your militarism.

Irrelevant when Iran has several times the number of active and reserve personnel.

:rofl: Almost the entire Arab world is in bed with you and against us. The largest military on earth, America, is on your side against us.

Even if that were true, wouldn't that mean, with all the extra oil money, we'd have a larger budget than you? I think it would. I think you're inventing excuses for your militarism.
I wanted to say the same. No country can beat Iran when it comes to the threats it faces!

usa cant beat you?
no not in Oman sea, bab al mandab, part of Indian ocean . gulf Aden .
not even with their nuclear weapons . all of their naval power . once the war start it it would be limited to some stupid people think persian gulf or usually stupid comment about strait Hormuz
guarantee period .

yes in case full war then it is .......................

this night we attacked syria
fool this is only one faction .

you need to just ask Natandog he will let you know, there is full Division different nationality task to deal with issue Golan . why do you think he was in Russia talking to that joker Putin ??

kid you need to address the issue soon or later, by few strike here or there not been achieved. as certainly you can see your air strike had almost zero effect so big ZERO your air force

Last edited:
fool this is only one faction .

you need to just ask Natandog he will let you there is full Division different nationality task to deal with issue Golan . why do you think he was in Russia talking to that joker Putin ??

kid you need to address the issue soon or later by few strike here or there not been achieved. as certainly you can see your air strike had almost zero effect so big ZERO your air force
why syria dont atack us back?

Russian Sam's fail again , continue to spread ur propaganda , seems that's the only thing you can achieve nowadays

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom