What's new

Israel and Hezbollah's Golan calculations

this is what they teach you in mullah land>>>???

The goal was to push the rats away from Southern lebanish border which was established... Keep whineing and denying not going to change the fact... tell them to target demona as they said.. there'll be hell coming from above on the rats.. Rats have to forget Lebanon

Sure and all those images of your troops balling their eyes out were just "tears of joy" for their great military victory right? Oh and Hezbollah is still in southern Lebanon despite your claims to the contrary but then again lying comes second nature to your tribe, no?

Sure and all those images of your troops balling their eyes out were just "tears of joy" for their great military victory right? Oh and Hezbollah is still in southern Lebanon despite your claims to the contrary but then again lying comes second nature to your tribe, no?

LoL... we've come acrross so many hamas and hezbolah rats crying... I hear they're given a goat to quench their thirst especially Hamas. of course they came back to south since IDF is no longer there....

So tell me after all the strikes at hezbollah while transporting weapons why have they not reacted??!! i guess they want to live in Lebanon

LoL... we've come acrross so many hamas and hezbolah rats crying... I hear they're given a goat to quench their thirst especially Hamas. of course they came back to south since IDF is no longer there....

So tell me after all the strikes at hezbollah while transporting weapons why have they not reacted??!! i guess they want to live in Lebanon

Its really funny to hear your kind refer to other people as "rats" when your people are known world wide by the Rat like snouts that are displayed so prominently in the center of your faces!

Its really funny to hear your kind refer to other people as "rats" when your people are known world wide by the Rat like snouts that are displayed so prominently in the center of your faces!

not everyone but Hezbollah and hamas... Ask them to feed their population, ask them to educate the kids instead of handing over a gun to 3 years old kid and teaching them to hate and kill the jews... Instead buying food they smuggle weapons... if these to Rats keep their mouth shut about destroying the state of Israel they'll be left alone.. like i alreay said in this thread... one have to always keep your eyes on the enemies the minute you blink your eyes will be carved out.. that's exactly Israel is doing. Hamas and Hezbollah held territory are not being accupied by Israel as them to take care of their citizel instead of trying to kill the jews.. they'll be left alone

Yes its shocking that people would hate you after you steal their land and kill their family members. Oy vey why do they have such illegitimate hatred towards the Jews?

LoL... the land was originally stolen from the jews... its time they got it back... invader arabs have to go back or live among them peacefully but they refuse that... all the arabs wants Jews blood on their breakfast cereal....

LoL... the land was originally stolen from the jews... its time they got it back... invader arabs have to go back or live among them peacefully but they refuse that... all the arabs wants Jews blood on their breakfast cereal....
Cool story bro!

Nah its a shitty story but the blood isreal spills is all to real!
Maybe in mullahland... Israel is here to stay no f'rs can stop it... before Iran thinking of wiping Israel off the map Iran should make sure if the rest of the muslim and arab world would exist before israel goes down.

Maybe in mullahland... Israel is here to stay no f'rs can stop it... before Iran thinking of wiping Israel off the map Iran should make sure if the rest of the muslim and arab world would exist before israel goes down.

Israel is the shit stain on humanity. It will be wiped clean!

Israel is the shit stain on humanity. It will be wiped clean!

Keep dreaming that... you people forced to learn that and will die thinking the same while Israel will remain as it is... be careful what you wish for, don;t take the tiny country lightly, the very reason for their development of MIRV Jericho 3 with 11k kM to cover the entire muslim countries on earth. before Israel goes down it'll take the entire muslim populations along with Mullahs with them...

Israel is on life support to the tune of over a 100 billion dollars that she has scammed Germany and another $100 billion plus that she has gotten and continues to get from uncle sam. Sooner or later their people will wake up to the reality of how badly they are getting Jewed and then no amount of your Nuclear weapons will save you from your inevitable faith. It is by no accident that you jews have been kicked out of so many countries over time and the day will come when you will be expunged from Palestine once more!

Bahram, I once read an interesting comment online from someone........and indeed it was thought provoking. Here's what it was:

The Jews have claimed persecution and prejudice and what not from each and every single community they have come in contact with in the last 5,000 years or so..............now, were all these communities evil? in other words, were all our ancestors evil?........or are the Jews liars?

I think we know the answer to this. ;)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom