What's new

Israel and Hezbollah's Golan calculations

Unconfirmed reports from Syria say regime army downed Israeli drone near Quneitra

http://www.i24news.tv/en/news-feed
They said they intercepted a Military drone
7663591295797640360no.jpg

7663588396897640360no.jpg

But this is the same drone who crashed in lebanon 3 months ago, and in gaza several times.

HEZBOLLAH CLAIMS IT FOUND ISRAELI DRONE DOWNED IN LEBANON
BYREUTERS, JPOST.COM STAFF

JANUARY 17, 2017 13:28

Hezbollah, an Iran-backed Shi'ite group, has fought numerous conflicts with Israel

ShowImage.ashx

IDF soldier with a drone. (photo credit:IDF SPOKESMAN’S UNIT)

BEIRUT - The Lebanese group Hezbollah has located an Israeli drone that crashed in Lebanese territory and has taken it to a secure location for inspection, a source in Hezbollah said on Tuesday.

The Israeli military said that the drone had come down in Lebanese territory on Monday near the border with Israel, identifying the drone as a "tactical Skylark UAV".

Hezbollah, an Iran-backed Shi'ite group, has fought numerous conflicts with Israel. Their most serious flare-up in recent years was in 2015 when Hezbollah guerrillas killed two Israeli troops in retaliation for a deadly air strike in Syria.

The IDF stated on Monday that the drone had crashed into Southern Lebanon and they were looking into what caused the accident.

Hezbollah-affiliated media Al Manar reported that the drone had crashed near the southern border town Alma Shaab.

The Lebanese Army attempted to reach the crash site Monday evening, however, rough terrain delayed the drone's retrieval.

Al Manar cited the National News Agency stating that the United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon (UNIFIL) had patrolled the region adjacent to the crash.

In June, Hamas claimed that it had successfully dismantled and reassembled an Israeli drone that it said had been reappropriated for “operational” use by its military arm.

The group claimed that after the drone crashed in Palestinian territory, its operatives inspected the unmanned aircraft and were able to deconstruct its parts and rebuild it for its own use.

Yasser Okbi contributed to this report.

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Lebanons-Hezbollah-finds-crashed-Israeli-drone-478710

It's just a photo of the drone that crashed 3 months ago used for propaganda.
if it would be shut down, it would be in pieces.

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Lebanons-Hezbollah-finds-crashed-Israeli-drone-478710

It's just a photo of the drone that crashed 3 months ago used for propaganda.
if it would be shut down, it would be in pieces.

stupid it is your own TV channel reporting about it 10 minuets ago not me . yes you like to be propaganda i understand.it is just took place .usual Israeli tactic trying to deny even before it is clear , post some old story to divert dismiss whole event. give time we find out

Last edited:
stupid it is your own TV channel reporting about it 10 minuets ago not me . yes you like to be propaganda i understand. what it is just took place .usual tactic trying to deny even before it is clear . give time we find out
Unconfirmed reports from Syria say regime army downed Israeli drone near Quneitra

How's that my media, it's syria.

HEZBOLLAH SAYS ISRAELI DRONE SHOT DOWN OVER SYRIA
BYYASSER OKBI/ MAARIV HASHAVUA, ANNA AHRONHEIM
MARCH 20, 2017 23:48

Hezbollah showed alleged pictures of the UAV, which they say was a Skylark drone.

ShowImage.ashx

IDF soldier with a drone. (photo credit:IDF SPOKESMAN’S UNIT)

Hezbollah said on Monday that the Syrian military shot down an Israeli drone above Quneitra, Syria, according to a report by Hezbollah-affiliated TV network Al Manar.

Minutes later, the Syrian Defense Ministry released a statement that its military had shot down an unmanned aerial vehicle over the outskirts of Quneitra, though did not specify the drone's origin.

Hezbollah media showed alleged pictures of the UAV, which they say was a Skylark drone.

This is the second time in the past few days that Hezbollah claimed an Israeli unmanned aerial vehicle was downed in Syria. It's the second skylark drone to allegedly come down in enemy territory in the past week.

On Sunday, according to Syrian reports, the IAF struck inside Syria for the second time in the span of 48 hours. An Israeli drone struck a vehicle in the Quneitra countryside, killing the driver, Yasser al-Sayed, who was a commander in Syria’s air defense unit, according to Channel 2.
Hours before that, Syrian media reported that regime forces had “repelled” an Israeli reconnaissance drone near the town of Khan Arnaba, close to where Friday morning’s Israel Air Force strike allegedly occurred. The air force’s Arrow anti-aircraft missile defense system intercepted a Syrian SA-5 missile fired at Israeli jets on Friday night. The jets had already returned to Israeli airspace when they were attacked, after striking targets in Syria.

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Hezbollah-says-Israeli-drone-shot-down-over-Syria-484730

گزارش های تایید نشده سوریه ی هواپیماهای بدون رژیم اسرائیل (رژیم صحیونییستی ) نزدیک قنیطره سنگون کرده است

http://www.i24news.tv/en/news-feed

واوضحت الزميلة درين فضل، ان سلاح الدفاع الجوي في الجيش السوري أسقط طائرة استطلاع صهيونية من دون طيار بعد خرقها السيادة السورية في ريف القنيطرة في الجنوب السوري.

كما افادت مراسلتنا موقع العالم، بنبذة مختصرة عن طائرة الاستطلاع الصهيونية "سكاي لارك" التي اسقطتها الدفاعات الجوية السورية فوق القنيطرة ندرجها ادناه:

http://www.alalam.ir/news/1941094

Khamenai thugs and their Hezbie lapdogs are busy i slaughtering Syrian kids. All their barking against Israel is designed to distract attention from that fact and nothing else.

Dear Mr. Trump, please send Global Hawk into Syria , for reverse engineering purpose...

Khamenai thugs and their Hezbie lapdogs are busy i slaughtering Syrian kids. All their barking against Israel is designed to distract attention from that fact and nothing else.
oh
i understand why you so disappointed today. unlike your Israel thugs kid killing regim i cant see any kids .
this is your moderate rebels which you all dependent on .
all finished up by hezbollah Pakistan ( Zeinabion ) and NDf forces and Syria army come after to occupy it the recovered ground

big losses but i dont see any kids
http://uupload.ir/files/iop5_c7uh9n_xwaem3-2.jpg
http://uupload.ir/files/zuuq_c7wcnopxgaanstj.jpg

Last edited:
Israeli thugs kid killing regim

palestinian-children-killed-by-hamas.jpg

o-GAZA-BEACH-KIDS-KILLED-facebook.jpg

===============================================

Syria downed Israeli drone "sky rider" in Quneitra سوریه پهپاد اسرائیل در قنیطره سرنگون کرد

Israeli drone shot down by Syria forces
March 21, 2017,
http://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-confirms-israeli-drone-shot-down-in-syria/
You post 7 year old pics.

Israel fought then against terrorists who fired thousands of rockets from dence populated Gaza areas at Israeli towns:

Rockets-launched-from-the-008.jpg

Once they stop firing rockets at us, same hour we stop firing back. Thats simple. We dont try to subjugate them like Khamenai.

There is no rocket fire from Idlib. Khamenai is slaughtering kids there on purpose just to punish them for disobeying a corrupt brutal dictator. Nothing else.

And he murders them them EVERY DAY. For past 6 years.

These Filthy land thief's has been killing Palestinian children ever since they stole their land now is clown is crying about "khomeini's thugs" killing poor Syrian children. "Khomeini's thugs" must have kicked the asses of his filthy wahhabist dogs so hard for this Zionist b*tch to be sobbing this hard.

Israel is in the last moments of it's bloody life. Say good bye to this apartheid state.
However i can see Muslim countries are tired of fighting Zionists, some of them fell in religious seductions and stood up to us, but but but ...
To forgive Israelis is up to Allah almighty but to send them to Allah is up to Iran. Muslim countries can help us with their neutral position.

:lol::lol:
You Kid always amuse me... tell the rats to give it a try... Israel is waiting for an oppertunity... one push and lebanon will fall..

:lol::lol:
You Kid always amuse me... tell the rats to give it a try... Israel is waiting for an oppertunity... one push and lebanon will fall..

Oy vey!!!Last time around your kind thought they could destroy Hezbollah in 3 days. 33 days later your army had to withdraw with its tail between its legs after achieving not one of its military goals. Talk is cheap and life ain't one of your Hollywood movies!

Oy vey!!!Last time around your kind thought they could destroy Hezbollah in 3 days. 33 days later your army had to withdraw with its tail between its legs after achieving not one of its military goals. Talk is cheap and life ain't one of your Hollywood movies!

this is what they teach you in mullah land>>>???

The goal was to push the rats away from Southern lebanish border which was established... Keep whineing and denying not going to change the fact... tell them to target demona as they said.. there'll be hell coming from above on the rats.. Rats have to forget Lebanon

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom