What's new

ISPR Demands apology from Munawar Hassan.

Yes and next thing JI would do is pick up Arms and start a fight are serious or just joking Mr banning good joke you are doing great I am not JI member by the way
bar is not banning the organization, but refraining order by the court to speak on the issue, which is not only defamatory but also damaging the reputation and morale of the governmental institution.

Lets start with banning JI and deporting this b@stard Munawwar Hassan to Afghanistan. These d!ck heads have never been to any tribal or war effected areas themselves, not even once and yet they are not shy to bark at PA anytime. These morors live their comfortable lives, sleep well in their bed rooms because our brave army is offering lives to protect us from these monsters. But when they wake up in the morning, they open their filthy mouths against Army..

As usual Press conference by Liaqat Baluch sidestepping the issue. He stated that Army has no business commenting on political issue. By trying to defend the “UNDEFNSIBLE” Liaqat Baluch is insulting Pakistanis intelligence. How is ISPR a political Statement?

Taliban lover Munawwar Hassan calls Pak Army Jawans killed in fight against TTP ‘Not Shaheed’ and Pakistan’s enemy with bounty on his head as ‘Shaheed’. How is this political statement?

Articles 5 & 6 of the Pakistan Constitution.

Loyalty to State and obedience to Constitution and law.

(1)

Loyalty to the State is the basic duty of every citizen.

(2)

Obedience to the Constitution and law is the [inviolable]obligation of every citizen wherever he may be and of every other person for the time being within Pakistan.

High treason

(1)

Any person who abrogates or subverts or suspends or holds in abeyance, or attempts or conspires to abrogate or subvert or suspend or hold in abeyance, the Constitution by use of force or show of force or by any other unconstitutional means shall be guilty of high treason.

(2)

Any person aiding or abetting [or collaborating] the acts mentioned in clause (1) shall likewise be guilty of high treason.

(2A)

An act of high treason mentioned in clause (1) or clause (2) shall not be validated by any court including the Supreme Court and a High Court.

(3)

[Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament)] shall by law provide for the punishment of persons found guilty of high treason.

Unquote.

It is clearly written that obedience to the Constitution and law is obligation of every citizen of Pakistan. And article 6 calls any person going against or aiding or abetting those going against the Constitution as committing act id treason.

Hakimullah and Taliban have screamed from the rooftop that TTP do not believe in Pakistani laws or Constitution. This makes them traitors. The bigot Munawwar Hassan calls Hakimullah Shaheed; this makes him & all JI followers who obey their Amir are also guilty of treason “thru aiding & abetting”.

I must have repeated dozens of times that JI is an anti-Pakistan party. Now it is as clear as the daylight.

Bilawal is right, if Munawwar Hassan belonged to PPP, Supreme Court would have taken Suo Motto notice.

Yup at least we agree on this, times are changing and its precisely because of the fact that times are changing that I am telling you coup won;t work any more. In-fact it will isolate Army from public support at a time when it needs it most.
Dude! you're arguing with a troll. Better leave him on his own.

ISPR is absolutely right. Belittling the sacrifices of the army in the war on terror and its struggle to regain parts controlled by militants is a major insult to each citizen who has died due to the evil forces of violent terrorism. 50000 Pakistanis have laid down their lives in this war, soldiers and civilians alike.

If Munawar Hussain could not honor these soldiers for their daring deeds he should atleast have shown respect to those killed in the war and stayed silent.

I don't know what is more sad. Whether in the 21st century we still haven't realized who our enemies are or the fact that bearded Talibani barbarians are rampaging across Pakistan.

As usual Press conference by Liaqat Baluch sidestepping the issue. He stated that Army has no business commenting on political issue. By trying to defend the “UNDEFNSIBLE” Liaqat Baluch is insulting Pakistanis intelligence. How is ISPR a political Statement?

Taliban lover Munawwar Hassan calls Pak Army Jawans killed in fight against TTP ‘Not Shaheed’ and Pakistan’s enemy with bounty on his head as ‘Shaheed’. How is this political statement?

Articles 5 & 6 of the Pakistan Constitution.

Loyalty to State and obedience to Constitution and law.

(1)

Loyalty to the State is the basic duty of every citizen.

(2)

Obedience to the Constitution and law is the [inviolable]obligation of every citizen wherever he may be and of every other person for the time being within Pakistan.

High treason

(1)

Any person who abrogates or subverts or suspends or holds in abeyance, or attempts or conspires to abrogate or subvert or suspend or hold in abeyance, the Constitution by use of force or show of force or by any other unconstitutional means shall be guilty of high treason.

(2)

Any person aiding or abetting [or collaborating] the acts mentioned in clause (1) shall likewise be guilty of high treason.

(2A)

An act of high treason mentioned in clause (1) or clause (2) shall not be validated by any court including the Supreme Court and a High Court.

(3)

[Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament)] shall by law provide for the punishment of persons found guilty of high treason.

Unquote.

It is clearly written that obedience to the Constitution and law is obligation of every citizen of Pakistan. And article 6 calls any person going against or aiding or abetting those going against the Constitution as committing act id treason.

Hakimullah and Taliban have screamed from the rooftop that TTP do not believe in Pakistani laws or Constitution. This makes them traitors. The bigot Munawwar Hassan calls Hakimullah Shaheed; this makes him & all JI followers who obey their Amir are also guilty of treason “thru aiding & abetting”.

I must have repeated dozens of times that JI is an anti-Pakistan party. Now it is as clear as the daylight.

Bilawal is right, if Munawwar Hassan belonged to PPP, Supreme Court would have taken Suo Motto notice.

Selective justice my dear, where would you place every core commander and top general (and since you included a common supporter of JI thus whole of Army) for effectively aiding and abetting Musharraf (and three thugs before him) in going against the constitution. Army effectively made ground for groups like TTP by showing complete contempt for constitution one too many times. TTP is now harping the same message, public is to dumb to know real Islam and state affairs. Jamhooriat is Kufr, constitution is just a piece of paper. A strong man is needed to make things right etc. In-fact if you hide the name behind the message it would be hard to guess who is speaking Fazlullah or Zia.

Sir their are really harsh realities about armed forces and what they have done in the past Sir this debate should not extend other wise many other things would come out Sir and I not member of JI nor supports their actions on many other issues their are things which every body has done and their are blunders Sir so this debate will only damage every one in Pakistan so better every side stops it and we need to get rid of USA alliance first
frunny that you think leaving alliance with USA will end this you have no idea of reality, have you ever visited Tribal belt and terror effected areas? answer is BIG NO you just speak what you felt from your social group and that group is not mere speaker of Pakistan as far I know. Now I do think it was blunder to get into this mess but realities now are different TTP is a sponsored group it will continue its cause until it gets funding. I bet you people in tribal belts want to get rid of this ttp of yours cause being anti state it never bought people any good who are just stuck in between. but alas I know you will continue your ttp tape again. so no point.

Yes and next thing JI would do is pick up Arms and start a fight are serious or just joking Mr banning good joke you are doing great I am not JI member by the way
Are you intimidating us on behalf of JI?

If their actions are not in the best interest of Pakistan they should be banned, barred and everything else...

Logically, courts are the best place to determine this!

While disagreeing, I respect your feelings against General Musharraf, you have a right to from any opinion against an individual, but this statement by JI concerns the moral of our entire Military Force. And thousands of men have given away their lives for the freedom we and our families enjoy today. I think this demands unconditional respect and support to the institution!

Sir their are really harsh realities about armed forces and what they have done in the past Sir this debate should not extend other wise many other things would come out Sir and I not member of JI nor supports their actions on many other issues their are things which every body has done and their are blunders Sir so this debate will only damage every one in Pakistan so better every side stops it and we need to get rid of USA alliance first
Lets suppose, Hakeem ullah Mehsood is "Shaheed" then what is status of those innocents who were killed in mosques, Imam bargaghs and Schools in suicide blast?

I will kill 100 civilians and i am ready for suicide blast...will you declare me "Shaheed"
@Zarvan Kindly tell me briefly

I never said there shouldn't have been mass protests but let me tell you one thing people who are dying on the streets because of either suicide attacks or lawlessness or even unemployment forcing them to get out of their houses and protest involves their basic need, the survival of their families so if you are asking why they protest on such issues and not when Munawwar Hassan gave this statement its not just because they don't care its because they are daily fighting a battle of survival so its equally unfair to blame them for everything. When i asked you how can you know how many people have indeed protested in the way you have that is in their own capacity you sidelined the point because nobody can say for sure how many have indeed shown their anger on such a statement in their own way so why should they get blamed? I am not saying everything is perfect either but blaming an entire population isn't fair either its the same people who went out on streets for various other causes so give them credit where its due.

The core of your post is exactly the same , as I said before . The nation has become insensitive and willing to digest these things actually it appears with concrete proof , albeit I said it in a different tone , for whatever reasons . You believe it that its because the " survival mode " has kicked in , which is right to a certain extent , yes it has who can deny ? I , on the other hand think its a mix of " sympathy with Taliban/radicalization " mixed with " survival mode " . Please , understand that the statements about " nations " or " people/masses/public " aren't made for a few " individuals " or " a group of them " , one gauges it from the reaction of the majority or considerable people , which unfortunately and sadly was absent . It was a general thing , I never sidelined your point , you just didn't understand it properly .

Just compare the deobandis of Pakistan and India. I mean they are cut off from the same piece of the clothe .. WTF really happened in Pakistan. This Maulana Madani dude took Mushy to the cleaners for the sake of the Nation ... whereas JI guys on your side of the border are insulting the soldiers !!!! Just sit back and think about what went wrong. It's not a flame bait, I would love to have genuine answer.
@Dillinger your inputs would be appreciated man.

@ranjeet

How do both relate here ? I mean what is there in India , similar to Pakistan ?

This is must watch. Tahir ul Qadri gave long list of references to assert that Taliban's are not only Fasadi's but it is compulsory upon the state to eliminate them to restore peace

Must watch video

@ranjeet

How do both relate here ? I mean what is there in India , similar to Pakistan ?
Excuse my ignorance ... but I made that post thinking JI of Pakistan is an offshoot of Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind. If not than I would edit my earlier post. Please clarify it.

Back
Top Bottom