What's new

ISPR Demands apology from Munawar Hassan.

You will see that Jamaal Islamic will not apologize. Why should they? JI has never been for Pakistan. Their avowed aim has always been to create a Dark Age Islamic emirate in Pakistan’s place. Bigot Munawwar Hassan admitted in the interview with Saleem Saafi that that JI & Taliban goal was the same.

For the benefit of the members I post what JI founder Maulana Maudoodi thought about Pakistan.

Here is a link for the full article.
The Two Faces of Maududi

upload_2013-11-18_11-12-17.png

You will see that Jamaal Islamic will not apologize. Why should they? JI has never been for Pakistan. Their avowed aim has always been to create a Dark Age Islamic emirate in Pakistan’s place. Bigot Munawwar Hassan admitted in the interview with Saleem Saafi that that JI & Taliban goal was the same.

For the benefit of the members I post what JI founder Maulana Maudoodi thought about Pakistan.

Here is a link for the full article.
The Two Faces of Maududi

View attachment 10654

And here is the English Translation of the above:
Here is an English translation of the 10 Urdu quotations of Maulana Maududi, founder of the Jamaat Islami, quoted above:
THE WORDS OF MAULANA MAUDUDI:
1. “The establishment and birth of Pakistan is equivalent to the birth of a beast.”
2. “Muhammad Ali Jinnah’s place is not on the throne of leadership. He deserves to face trial as a traitor.”
3. “There were three actors in the partition of India. Muhammad Ali Jinnah’s performance proved to be most unsuccessful.”
4. “It is haraam to vote for the Muslim League.”
5. “Muhammad Ali Jinnah is the founder of fool’s paradise.”
6. “Pakistan is a fool’s paradise and an infidel state of Muslims.”
7. “Pakistan is filled with millions of robbers, thieves, murderers, adulterers and uncouth wrongdoers.”
8. “An election campaign is a race of hounds.”
9. “The Muslim League is an unrighteous and immoral party that has made our collective environment filthier than the lavatory.”
10. “The Mohajirs are deserters and cowards, who fought a national battle, but when the time came to pay the price, they took the path of escape.”

And here is the English Translation of the above:
Here is an English translation of the 10 Urdu quotations of Maulana Maududi, founder of the Jamaat Islami, quoted above:
THE WORDS OF MAULANA MAUDUDI:
1. “The establishment and birth of Pakistan is equivalent to the birth of a beast.”
2. “Muhammad Ali Jinnah’s place is not on the throne of leadership. He deserves to face trial as a traitor.”
3. “There were three actors in the partition of India. Muhammad Ali Jinnah’s performance proved to be most unsuccessful.”
4. “It is haraam to vote for the Muslim League.”
5. “Muhammad Ali Jinnah is the founder of fool’s paradise.”
6. “Pakistan is a fool’s paradise and an infidel state of Muslims.”
7. “Pakistan is filled with millions of robbers, thieves, murderers, adulterers and uncouth wrongdoers.”
8. “An election campaign is a race of hounds.”
9. “The Muslim League is an unrighteous and immoral party that has made our collective environment filthier than the lavatory.”
10. “The Mohajirs are deserters and cowards, who fought a national battle, but when the time came to pay the price, they took the path of escape.”

a lot of this is shyt we already know......

theyre all just a bunch of lower-income, un-educated hypocrites with no sophistication and no innovative thinking......let them stick to their stone-age mentality.

election time always proved that majority of the nation wouldn't be stupid enough to let them win any major # seats

hell with them

a lot of this is shyt we already know......

theyre all just a bunch of lower-income, un-educated hypocrites with no sophistication and no innovative thinking......let them stick to their stone-age mentality.

election time always proved that majority of the nation wouldn't be stupid enough to let them win any major # seats

hell with them

Well you know all about them already; then what? What can you do about it?

Do they want to get elected to run things? They seem to be geting things done even without that.
They question everthing that they want to in Pakistan and then what happens to them?
They're still around; they have'nt even gone to hell.

Well you know all about them already; then what? What can you do about it?

Do they want to get elected to run things? They seem to be geting things done even without that.
They question everthing that they want to in Pakistan and then what happens to them?
They're still around; they have'nt even gone to hell.

theyre well organized, have no shortage of finances and they still do get donations (campaign contributions) from within and outside of Pakistan

theyre all just puppets yaar.....they'll scream and protest over what happens in Egypt and NEVER EVEN ONCE address any of the domestic problems we have at home

one day their dear friend Hakimullah Mehsud is a Mossadi/CIA agent next day he is a shaheed.

hell with Jamat Islami cowards; they are no friends of mine, last 2 weeks made that crystal clear to me.

i've lost friends who served this country in uniform....some who i knew since childhood or teenage days; that fcked up comment made by Amir of JeI was enough to want me to drive over there and give him a black eye. God knows I would have a satisfaction to do that.

theyre well organized, have no shortage of finances and they still do get donations (campaign contributions) from within and outside of Pakistan

theyre all just puppets yaar.....they'll scream and protest over what happens in Egypt and NEVER EVEN ONCE address any of the domestic problems we have at home

one day their dear friend Hakimullah Mehsud is a Mossadi/CIA agent next day he is a shaheed.

hell with Jamat Islami cowards; they are no friends of mine, last 2 weeks made that crystal clear to me.

i've lost friends who served this country in uniform....some who i knew since childhood or teenage days; that fcked up comment made by Amir of JeI was enough to want me to drive over there and give him a black eye. God knows I would have a satisfaction to do that.

Not just you; but many of your Countrymen have lost near and dear ones to their depredations over the years with the continuing prospect of losing more; tragically.

Now only one question remains: How do you end it conclusively?

Not just you; but many of your Countrymen have lost near and dear ones to their depredations over the years with the continuing prospect of losing more; tragically.

Now only one question remains: How do you end it conclusively?

what i want is something that would not bode well for Pakistan, to be quite frank

so it's better i just dont comment on my own views.....ideally for me - the more isolated and voiceless they are, the better.

theyre just politicians with unkempt beards -- and they have no respect for our soldiers, clearly

Ich hoffe, den Krieg, Frieden in der Welt zu stoppen!

Its easy to protest against USA and drones but you need guts to protest against Taliban and terrorist attacks. Started hating PTI and JI. Missing the courageous leadership of ANP.

There is hardly anyone in Punjab or KPK who does not have friends or family members in some branch of the PA or PAF. I have never been worried about JI, no matter how organized they may be.

My worry is that Oxford educated playboy Imran Khan has turned into a Fundoo. In the current political scene PTI & JI appear to be following common ideological agenda. No one can deny that PTI has widespread support among the middle class Pakistanis. I can confirm that some of my family members voted for PTI.

why dont army shoot this two mad dogs barking ? ?
and ban their parties

Back
Top Bottom