What's new

Islamic Judge Orders Syrian Girl Stoned to Death for Facebook Account

Get your made bulllshit stories out of here, I talk to opposition girls in Syria all the time and even the rebels have facebook accounts including ISIS. No such thing ever happened and they don't stone anyways.

I already saw punishment for adultery was some lashes and they hugged him following that and let him go, he even turned himself in.

You're citing a Jewish extremist website which spreads all kind of propaganda.

I am submitting the names of all Muslim PDF and Facebook members to this judge. Watch out for the stones boyz :D

Fatoum Al-Jassem, a Syrian girl in the city of Rakka, apparently ran afoul of Islamic law and Al Qaeda in Iraq (known as ISIS or ISIL). Taken to a Sharia court, the judge ruled that having a Facebook account was Zina or immoral behavior and penalized the same way as adultery. (In Islam, many acts of immorality are referred to by a word that translates as adultery.)

The Facebook account was described as an act of great wickedness that merited severe punishment. Hypocritically the Al Nusra Front has a Facebook page and ISIS probably does too. But Muslim men tend to have different standards for women.

Rakka was the first provincial capital to fall to the Sunni Islamic rebels and was captured by the Al Nusra Front, which is the Syrian Al Qaeda affiliate (though these days there is more than just one.)

Al Qaeda in Iraq had developed its own abusive presence in Rakka, vandalizing churches and raising Islamic Caliphate flags over them in triumph. Some of the uglier videos in Syria have come out of the city so this story is not too surprising.

While the only English language report of this appears in Iran’s Fars News, it’s been widely published in Arabic. ISIS is widely hated now even within the Sunni opposition and so its opponents would have every incentive to make up stories about it. As I have said in the past, so much propaganda is coming out of all the different factions and sides in Syria that it is effectively impossible to determine whether anything is true or not.

The photo used by way of illustration on many of the stories, including this one, appears to be from the film The Stoning of Soraya M about the stoning of a woman in Iran.

Islamic positions on Facebook have been ambiguous in both Sunni and Shiite circles. Some Sunni clerics have issued bans against Facebook for reasons of immorality.

Lol i hate to say this but this is an iranian film for religious cause, ayatollah on left of the pic. I forgot what the movie called..
It is only an illustration as (obviously) the original stoning video won't be leaked so quickly! Just condemn it bro. No way can it be justified. By any scale or measure. :disagree:

It's just quoting it from this article and neither is that reliable, go trace the articles archives you will see it's from 2005 on google. As I've said, this is nonsensical gibberish. They have Facebook accounts the rebels themselves including numerous females.

@al-Hasani @Arabian Legend

Please assure these people that this is nonsense taken from an anti Muslim website led by an extremist right wing Jew who spreads all kind of rumors and sponsors websites that are very obviously bigoted. I remember a website they have ridiculing God with flames in the background. :lol:

Their viewers feed in to their nonsense and give them ratings.

Back
Top Bottom