What's new

Syrian Girl stoned to death for Facebook membership

In the comments some people are saying the picture was taken from an Iranian movie, an Iranian was saying this.

Don't believe everything you see on internet, especially in comment section of news outlets. :)

Taqqiya is not in my dictionary. :lol:

Reports that come out of Fars News Agency draw a lot of ? marks. So much credibility I guess. :rofl:
Doing taqqiya again?!!! :lol:
Well, As far as I remember, you guys have a very close concept as taqqiya, which I don't remember its name at the moment. But, it's basically the same as Taqqiya.

Doing taqqiya again?!!! :lol:
Well, As far as I remember, you guys have a very close concept as taqqiya, which I don't remember its name at the moment. But, it's basically the same as Taqqiya.

Taqiyya aka lying is part of Shia doctrine only. :)

Most probably BS news seeing the biased source. But then again it isnt out of the realm for the terrorists.

I already debunked this hoax in the original thread and it does nothing but demonize all Muslims so for the stupid here you're ruining your image too. Of course ISIS aren't angels but this is a hoax aimed at demonizing Muslims and Islam by a extremist Jewish website.

@rmi5

Sura: Al Imran
Verse: 28
Sunni Tafsirs

{لاَّ يَتَّخِذِ ٱلْمُؤْمِنُونَ ٱلْكَافِرِينَ أَوْلِيَآءَ مِن دُونِ ٱلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَمَن يَفْعَلْ ذٰلِكَ فَلَيْسَ مِنَ ٱللَّهِ فِي شَيْءٍ إِلاَّ أَن تَتَّقُواْ مِنْهُمْ تُقَـٰةً وَيُحَذِّرُكُمُ ٱللَّهُ نَفْسَهُ وَإِلَىٰ ٱللَّهِ ٱلْمَصِيرُ}

Hahahaha I don't know what to say?

http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp...No=28&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0&LanguageId=2

@rmi5

Sura: Al Imran
Verse: 28
Sunni Tafsirs

{لاَّ يَتَّخِذِ ٱلْمُؤْمِنُونَ ٱلْكَافِرِينَ أَوْلِيَآءَ مِن دُونِ ٱلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَمَن يَفْعَلْ ذٰلِكَ فَلَيْسَ مِنَ ٱللَّهِ فِي شَيْءٍ إِلاَّ أَن تَتَّقُواْ مِنْهُمْ تُقَـٰةً وَيُحَذِّرُكُمُ ٱللَّهُ نَفْسَهُ وَإِلَىٰ ٱللَّهِ ٱلْمَصِيرُ}

Hahahaha I don't know what to say?

http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp...No=28&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0&LanguageId=2
:tup:
Anyway, the religious thugs do it regularly, you can clearly see it in Basijis and their Saudi counterparts behaviors, even in this page ;) even one of them tried to have taqqiya about the concept of taqqiya in this page, which was very funny for me. :lol:

:tup:
Anyway, the religious thugs do it regularly, you can clearly see it in Basijis and their Saudi counterparts behaviors, even in this page ;) even one of them tried to have taqqiya about the concept of taqqiya in this page, which was very funny for me. :lol:

This is exactly why I believe they must be eradicated. World could afford few billion less religious nut jobs.

The war in Syria must turn into a mechanism to control Muslim population.

Last edited:
This is exactly why I believe they must be eradicated. World could afford few billion less religious nut jobs.

Dont you think that you are acting as a non-religious nut job by posting such comments?

Last edited:
Dont you think that you are acting as a religious nut job too by posting such comments?

No. Because I don't believe in any man-made nonsense. It's either them or the Atheists and I do believe each single atheist worth 10 million muslim.

Back
Top Bottom