What's new

Syrian Girl stoned to death for Facebook membership

^^And I believe that this post is as worthless as the poster himself is !!
Your assumptions have little value beyond the scope of your personal view. I have no reason to speak of my scientific contributions to human race, especially with a Muslim apologist on this "forum".

Anyway, if you deem me as "worthless" then there was no need to waste your time by informing me of my self worth. Because it just proved that you, yourself are more worthless than the person you are arguing with.

Your assumptions have little value beyond the scope of your personal view. I have no reason to speak of my scientific contributions to human race, especially with a Muslim apologist on this "forum".

Anyway, if you deem me as "worthless" then there was no need to waste your time by informing me of my self worth. Because it just proved that you, yourself are more worthless than the person you are arguing with.

And so you have proved yourself to be worthless once again !! hope you wont do that again now
And you are the one making stupid statements
Your contribution to human race ?? you are talking about worthlessness of human life !! and that is what makes you an absolutely worthless person yourself .

And by the way if you dislike Muslims so much and dont think that they worth anything , then why are you here on a Pakistani forum ?? A country officially Islamic, with 95 % of its population being Muslim ?? Hypocrite ? Liar ?

Last edited:
No. Because I don't believe in any man-made nonsense. It's either them or the Atheists and I do believe each single atheist worth 10 million muslim.

Its your right to believe or not to believe in whatever you choose to but such statements are as obnoxious, and the sentiments behind them, as dangerous as the ones you loath.

This is exactly why I believe they must be eradicated. World could afford few billion less religious nut jobs.
Well, let's agree to disagree ;)
The war in Syria must turn into a mechanism to control Muslim population.
you know, from a humanitarian point of view, I oppose these killings, but from my interests point of view, all I see is that Arab nationalist scums, islamist terrorist scums, kurdish cavemen, and basiji goons are killing each others like savages. These groups are the main, and I guess only, enemies of my people, and they are removing each other with very low damage for my people. So, it is very good from this perspective.

This is what happens when Saudi Arabia deploys the Taliban style rebels to destroy your country. Burkas for everyone or else :butcher:

Hope you remember where India was standing at United Council on Syria Issue...

Thats the reason why we dont want sharia in our country.

no_shariat_reusable_shopping_bag.jpg

Back
Top Bottom