What's new

Pakistan woman stoned to death by family for marrying man she loved

Any thread which is about violence against minorities and women in Pakistan is almost always derailed by holier than thou righteous halal zadas. How do we expect to solve our problems if we can't even engage in a civilised debate about the problems facing our country?

Any thread which is about violence against minorities and women in Pakistan is almost always derailed by holier than thou righteous halal zadas. How do we expect to solve our problems if we can't even engage in a civilised debate about the problems facing our country?

Therefore, why not talk about problems and thier solutions on the other side of the world to make us all feel good? :D

Therefore, why not talk about problems and thier solutions on the other side of the world to make us all feel good? :D

Yes, Look how terrible the French are, they won't even let me wear a burka...

Sad ,,

What was the ground reality no one discuss..:enjoy:

Hell if she live a life of its own concern than leave her on her fate, Break relationship if she too liberal, but killing is out of mind.......:nono:

Bata Jab Bagi Hota Ha To Bap Ghar See Nakal Data Ha.........:flood:

Our Law Because if someone from a family is murdered forgiveness is given by the family only... And if they want to kill someone from the family they simply assign the task to someone else and after that they forgive that assasin in court...Under Pakistani law, families can escape punishment by following a few simple steps: a brother ‘confesses’ to having killed his sister. His father ‘forgives’ him, or accepts blood money. No money actually changes hands and the matter is closed.
Oh my god!!!
This is shocking.
I have yet to understand the logic behind such honor killings.Is there no other way these perpetrators can be punished???
Galling and pathetic!!

@Leader
Is this true?

shocking ! Pakistanis should ask for an apology from the entire rest of the human race collectively !

Oh my god!!!
This is shocking.
I have yet to understand the logic behind such honor killings.Is there no other way these perpetrators can be punished???
Galling and pathetic!!

@Leader
Is this true?

Such killings are the best way to ensure that females are intimidated into marrying according to the wishes of their families and not on their own. It is a blunt and cruel tool to enforce this social characteristic, and thus is not punished effectively at all, by choice.

Such killings are the best way to ensure that females are intimidated into marrying according to the wishes of their families and not on their own. It is a blunt and cruel tool to enforce this social characteristic, and thus is not punished effectively at all, by choice.
I wont deny but such honor killings exist in India too, but some how there's no such law as "blood money".
The way that law has been twisted to reap benefits by such perpetrators is actually disgusting.
Women have no right to choose their partner in this part of the world.

Last edited:
I wont deny but such honor killings exist in India too, but some how there's no such law as "blood money".
The way that law has been twisted to reap benefits by such perpetrators is actually disgusting.
Women have no right to choose her partner in this part of the world.

Every society shows how it treats its women by its practices, not its words.

honor killing only happens in haryana side and now that too has reduced in great nos...
not a major issue now....happenes once in blue moon....

honor killing only happens in haryana side and now that too has reduced in great nos...
not a major issue now....happenes once in blue moon....
The blood money law gave me creeps,thank god we dont have it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom