What's new

Pakistan woman stoned to death by family for marrying man she loved

cuz her brother and father, wanted to make sure they themselves burnt in the pits of hell........
Don't know about that !

Was the guy poor or something?

One thing that I observed in Indian Muslim community that lot of rich Muslim families marry off their daughters to power/middle-class guys. A lower- middle class Muslim friend of mine married a wealthy businessman's girl. That was an arranged marriage. When I asked him about it he laughed and said in our community this happens a lot. This rarely happens in other communities

Don't know about that !

One thing that I observed in Indian Muslim community that lot of rich Muslim families marry off their daughters to power/middle-class guys. A lower- middle class Muslim friend of mine married a wealthy businessman's girl. That was an arranged marriage. When I asked him about it he laughed and said in our community this happens a lot. This rarely happens in other communities
They dont have stupid caste system

Don't know about that !

yah, that too

i said that because our religion promises paradise for those who have daughters, or sisters, and raise them well and treat them kindly till they come of age,
so the person in the news did the opposite, so i was just pointing out that they are promising themselves for hell.

totally a sick crime of a sick mind, more sick is the fact that an innocent lady got stoned to death in front of the high court ! & the killers got away , while the police,security guards & people dint stop it ! just pathetic

pathetic state of affairs, what the hell were Lawyer thugs were doing? no one came to rescue the poor soul???

How can you stone somebody to death infront of a high court in such an urban area?!

why dont you read the second news i posted ?

they threw bricks on her and surely she got head injury.

stoning to death is altogether another phenomenon but media wanted to try some juices.

now if i hit you with many bricks on your head will you survive ?

Well, I would've swore that this chain of events was from a Bollywood movie if it wasn't for a News channel reporting this.

Our people have a sick and twisted sense of what constitutes Ghairat and Abroo.:drag:

If male pride hangs on women then why dont these buffoons give respect to women ?
coz a buffoon doesnt know what he is doing...All he knows is his stupid pride which he can soil by drinking and ruining other women but god forbid if his sister marries (legally) someone he doesnt approve off!!

No idea what form of honour allows you to kill and be labelled a murdered that too of your own blood (sister/ daughter or whatever!)

There is no room on this planet for such useless bastards!

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajeeoon!!

RIP to the poor girl, we people from the subcontinent raise hue and cry about moral degradation of western societies while committing such heinous crimes against women in our respective countries.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom