What's new

Judge who sentenced Saddam Hussein to death 'is captured and executed by ISIS'

L O L you need to know your terrorist any how pic above is Saud al-Faisal.:omghaha:

Oh so you meant him-

017204749_10100.jpg

:lol:-

How calm was Saddam Hussein when facing death...The video still sends chills down my spine.The cowards were chanting "Moqtada" "Moqtada".Saddam turned to them and smiled ,"Do you consider this bravery?".
They made the video because the kafirs thought that Saddam would beg to be spared but they wre wrong as he remained defiant till the very end and welcomed death with open arms.Reciting the Kalima Shahadat before meeting his end proves that he is a shaheed no matter what the rawafid say.
Deep down inside they know it themselves.

I've said this before but i'll repeat it here:

ISIS are a rag-tag bunch of kids, losers and psycho's from all over the world and the only reason they seem successful in Iraq is because they are being directed by the Baathists. This act of revenge against the judge proves that it is the Baathists' agenda that is being followed.

No one likes ISIS, but they always ally with groups that have grassroots support. Iraqi sunnis are only tolerating ISIS for the interests of the Ba'ath uprising. What these ISIS monsters do not realise is that Ba'ath is not an extreme religious party, and once they consolidate their power base, ISIS will be thrown to the wolves - the way these rootless fools always are.

Saddam was a murderous piece of shit. But how many world leaders these days arent. There was nothing holy or righteous about him though. He did have giant balls of steal in the end, ill give you that much. Took his hanging like a man.

How calm was Saddam Hussein when facing death...The video still sends chills down my spine.The cowards were chanting "Moqtada" "Moqtada".Saddam turned to them and smiled ,"Do you consider this bravery?".
They made the video because the kafirs thought that Saddam would beg to be spared but they wre wrong as he remained defiant till the very end and welcomed death with open arms.Reciting the Kalima Shahadat before meeting his end proves that he is a shaheed no matter what the rawafid say.

Operation Iraqi freedom? Seems like Iraq is the freest country in the world now. After America, obviously.

A lot of the plans have materialized here 1 year after.

The fact is that Iraq have been ruled by Sunnis always until 2003. Shias cannot rule a country. The Sunni Arabs of Iraq were always the elite on every parameter in Iraq be it the military, educational sector, religious aspect or in terms of governance and economic/social stature.

Sunnis have always been the rulers in the Arab world and in Islamic history and will continue to be so. Nothing can change this.

Izzat ad-Douri should get hold of the power or proclaim a separate state just like the Kurds. Being a client state of Mullahistan cannot be in the interest of Iraq nor its Arab and Semitic history.

I don't care if the Shias are Arabs as well. Most of the current Shia generation in power that is ruling now are nothing more than incompetent puppets who escaped to Mullahistan when times were hard. They should be trailed for treason and executed. Saddam Hussein style.

Another Ba'athi should rule. This mess cannot continue. Makes the whole region burn.

Al-Maliki is a imcompetent retarded Shia Islamist and so are all the idiotic Shia parties. They have done nothing other than being Mullahistan puppets. Aside from part-time Shia terrorists.

Now Sunnis are being targeted in Baghdad again. A Sunni city traditionally. Like in Basra earlier.

This idiotic Gypsy and wannabe-Arab Khomeini started the entire mess in 1979 with his idiotic "Islamic" revolution. The Iraqi intelligence service should have killed him and we would not have had half of the problems of today in the region.

The current Iraqi army (led by retarded incompetent Shias that never tasted power) is a disgrace for the Arab world and is partially guilty of this mess that will surely spread to other regions.

Yet that retard is still ruling and claims to be a "democratic" president. Busy accusing others of his failures.
The Americans will have to deal with the mess once again. ISIS are not going anywhere. Either that or a 3 state solution.

Last edited:
The Gulf media never claimed that the current situation in Iraq is solely led by Sunni rebels but both the ISIS and many clans from Anbar and elsewhere. Here is a fresh quote from todays report. So yeah you can say both are storming Al-Mailki and his government so far with many lands falling into their hands while the incompetent army of Iraq fled away.

Then you lie to yourself by showing ISIS as minor, the role of non ISIS groups are minor in comparison to ISIS as said by many including, Taha al Dulaimi.
Every city taken by the opposition is full of ISIS flags/convoys. However Naqshabandi have been clashing with them lately.

Iran and Al-Qaeda treaty is still up to date that is why Iran has sheltered AQ members before and never been attacked by AQ at all. The ISIS current political and military aim is to control Iraq and Syria then spilt from there, hint Lebanon is not under ISIS threats.
Conspiracy theory, USA said Saddam was aiding Al Qaeda/Osama same BS.

Izzat Al-Douri has a hand in what is going on Iraq, he probably facilitated the ISIS to Iraq too since the ISIS is filled with ex army members
His Naqshabandi loyalists have clashed with ISIS, most ISIS fighters are foreigners except for it's leaders. Recent video's confirm many Chechens and North Africans. In every city taken by opposition fighters you will see ISIS flags.

The sleeper cells who recently have been caught are those who went through the rehab program and then were sat free. Almost all of them were in jail and are under trial. Sympathizers of the ISIS are everywhere in the Arab and Muslim world but no chaos, protest or slogans have taken place so far. We are here and prospering while you and Iran are sinking down. Both are failed states.

ME is no Europe where you can pull something of like this and get away with it, pro ISIS protests won't be accepted with a return home after, they can't pull off something like that thus won't risk it.

Your dream to see unrest in the Gulf and Jordan will not happen so keep dreaming.

No not really. I leave people on forums out of equation. None of the people here would behave in real like they do here, this isn't a valid source to know how people are.
Also Jordan is one of the poorest states, the only one we have/had here blackeagle is considered upper class to even have an Internet connection. I don't wish for car bombs in other states, ISIS stated they want to export this. The region, especially the Arab states are in danger not Iran where they won't find support.

This doesn't mean it will spill over to other states suddenly, but it's dangerous. Egypt kicked several pro ISIS channels out from Nilesat a few days ago, Saudi media upped the propaganda against ISIS.
Similar to how Pakistan is suffering from similar jihadists mainly due to all of them flowing to Afghanistan in the 80's this could be the same thing in the making, no regional state neither the world is waiting for this group to establish itself which is bigger, better organized, richer and has more support then groups like the TTP.

There is no clear Salafi parities in KSA that holds political vision neither in the GCC nor in Jordan. Those who call themselves salafis wherever they are stand against any rebellious against Muslim rulers and that makes them anti ISIS by nature.

Salafi means "early Muslim" referring to those who died within the first four hundred years after the Prophet PBUH death including the four scholars of the four Sunni Madhab. The term "Salafi" was revived as movement by the followers of Jamal al-Din al-Afghani just so you know that Salafi has no political interests whatsoever so your claim in regard to KSA is invalid. You talk like you know but you don't.

I know what Salafism is, the meaning of the word and the way you interpret Salafism is irrelevant here. There are many self proclaimed Salafis recognized by each other of which many have a different understanding of the ideology, a difference so big that they fight each other as we can see in Syria. They have political interests.

Seems like you don't know much either

A lot of the plans have materialized here 1 year after.

There are no fighters other then ISIS on a large scale. Each city controlled by the opposition you will find ISIS, Naqshabandi and Izzat al douri are minor in this. There are video's confirming it's ISIS but where are video's confirming it's others ?

@1000

ISIS is led by former Ba'athis and nationalistic Sunnis that want to restore order and who are not willing to be Mullahistan puppets of the retarded "Islamic Republic" led by fake wannabe-Arab Gypsies.

The foreigners of which most are Chechens are only used as cannon fodder. Those are the retards that are either killed or captured. People with military experience are coordinating everything else behind the scenes. Anti-regime tribes etc. as well. ISIS would not have succeeded in controlling most of the Sunni Arab areas in Iraq (half of the Iraqi territory) if the locals combated them heavily/were 100% against them. This is a fact. This is a Sunni Arab revolution.

The point is that Al-Maliki is a retarded Shia Islamist as I have always told which you did not believe. I predicted this long ago. Both are trash yet Al-Maliki and his Shia retarded Islamist parties are doing nothing other than destroying Iraq.

Now the Kurds have stolen land in Northern Iraq which they have nothing to do with. This is the legacy of Maliki.

All this nonsense of Sunnis not accepting non-Sunni rule is a lame excuse.

The fact is that Shias were never ready to rule a country. Something they have never done before. Most of the Iraqi Shia elite lived outside the country as political migrants/refugees. Either in Mullahistan, Syria or in the West. They did not know anything about politics or the ground realities when they returned alongside the American invaders.

ISIS should have been defeated a long time ago, the retard Maliki should have been kicked back to Mullahistan or where he wants to be, all the Shia terrorist groups that are now parading in the open with the blessing of the Shia Islamist retards that "rule" Iraq have reemerged instead of being targeted and removed. This is not going to solve any sectarianism. Only increase it. Now Sunnis are being persecuted in Baghdad again, again like in many other traditionally Sunni cities before that.

Maliki and his pathetic regime could not create any stability because their politics were horrible and even if he wanted to play dictator (which he is doing a bad job at) then he would have been like Saddam and at least there would have been order and the region would not be on fire.

But thank your allies Mullahistan and the holy wannabe-Arab cows that rule that pariah state for their gift in 1979. Half of the problems seen today would not have existed if that so-called "revolution" did not take place. Or their meddling when they belong to the steppes and deserts of Central Asia 1000's of km from the ancient ME.

Now this will not end before one of the sides have been defeated and already now (which everyone knew beforehand) Shias are in big trouble like always if this becomes regional/worldwide.

A possible future Shia Arab state will be a client state of Mullahistan and will become isolated in the entire Arab world. Either the Shias learn to cooperate or they should move to Mullahistan. Maybe even get Iranian passports. That would be a good idea. They seem to like sucking a certain part of the body constantly.

The Sunni Arabs who shaped Iraq since its existence more than anyone else will never accept being a puppet of a foreign entity (long-time enemy historically as well) such as Mullahistan. That will never happen. Most of the Arab world will not tolerate it either.

Last edited:
This is the Iraq we want to see and will see sooner rather than later. A Iraq in the Arab world where it belongs and will belong in the future as well and not a client state of a foreign entity that is a historical enemy since they emerged from the Central Asian steppes and deserts 2800 years ago when the Arab world was the center of civilization for millenniums prior to that and afterwards as well.

The center of Shia Islam is in the Arab world as well. There is no excuse.

All the Shia leaders/clerics with ties with that foreign poisonous entity should be trailed for treason and executed.

Syria will become free as well from their poison and that of others.

There will be a time when the Arab world will unit once again like centuries beforehand out of necessity and form 1 powerful entity and no Gypsy or any other foreigner will **** with us. When the retards of the region will be gone.

May Izzat ad-Douri succeed and restore order and deal with both ISIS and the Shia Islamist retards who sold their country to that poisonous foreign entity and forgot their roots.

Anyway good that they executed this foreign trash. Kurds should not be part of Iraq to begin with. They occupy Assyrian land.

Last edited:
Subhan allah the way you put the word i did see his video the Shia thought he is going to beg and cry but allamdullilah he was so calm and he may have seen the angel of death welcoming him with smile .god is my witness i will prefer to die in such a way then dying in bed of a hospital any given day.
Allah showed to the world how he accepted his martyrdom by making his enemy to make that video and they thought they will disgrace him but Allah had different plan he made him more honorable and brave.
Shia did not pay attention what he was saying and see now how they are suffering and inshallah they will suffer more .ameen

@1000

ISIS is led by former Ba'athis and nationalistic Sunnis that want to restore order and who are not willing to be Mullahistan puppets of the retarded "Islamic Republic" led by fake wannabe-Arab Gypsies.

The foreigners of which most are Chechens are only used as cannon fodder. Those are the retards that are either killed or captured. People with military experience are coordinating everything else behind the scenes. Anti-regime tribes etc. as well. ISIS would not have succeeded in controlling most of the Sunni Arab areas in Iraq (half of the Iraqi territory) if the locals combated them heavily/were 100% against them. This is a fact. This is a Sunni Arab revolution.

Naqshabandi clashed with ISIS this & last week. Many leaders of ISIS are former ba'athists but they changed, this ideology Ba'ath is dead already. Saddam himself changed ideology throughout the years from strongly secular to Muslim in the 90's. If they follow Political Islam using terrorism massacring people for a different belief then no way this is a 'sunni arab revolt' or anything similar. Many of them hate Maliki but aren't pro ISIS either. How come we aren't seeing any force other then ISIS, ISIS is in every city controlled by the opposition, video's confirm it carrying ISIS flags, chanting their slogans all over the place. Even scholars/sheikhs admitted to this see my previous post.

The point is that Al-Maliki is a retarded Shia Islamist as I have always told which you did not believe. I predicted this long ago. Both are trash yet Al-Maliki and his Shia retarded Islamist parties are doing nothing other than destroying Iraq.

Now the Kurds have stolen land in Northern Iraq which they have nothing to do with. This is the legacy of Maliki.

All this nonsense of Sunnis not accepting non-Sunni rule is a lame excuse.
Nowhere did I support Maliki. Also Maliki won't stay for what I know. land took by Kurds won't be accepted anyway, they took benefit from the situation, local Arabs and Turkmens said they won't accept it, that part isn't over yet.

The fact is that Shias were never ready to rule a country. Something they have never done before. Most of the Iraqi Shia elite lived outside the country as political migrants/refugees. Either in Mullahistan, Syria or in the West. They did not know anything about politics or the ground realities when they returned alongside the American invaders.

ISIS should have been defeated a long time ago, the retard Maliki should have been kicked back to Mullahistan or where he wants to be, all the Shia terrorist groups that are now parading in the open with the blessing of the Shia Islamist retards that "rule" Iraq have reemerged instead of being targeted and removed. This is not going to solve any sectarianism. Only increase it. Now Sunnis are being persecuted in Baghdad again, again like in many other traditionally Sunni cities before that.

Maliki and his pathetic regime could not create any stability because their politics were horrible and even if he wanted to play dictator (which he is doing a bad job at) then he would have been like Saddam and at least there would have been order and the region would not be on fire.

But thank your allies Mullahistan and the holy wannabe-Arab cows that rule that pariah state for their gift in 1979. Half of the problems seen today would not have existed with that so-called "revolution".

Now this will not end before one of the sides have been defeated and already now (which everyone knew beforehand) Shias are in big trouble like always if this becomes regional/worldwide.
My 'Sunni' family in Baghdad is doing alright, the news is exaggerating and spreading false information all the way.
ISIS has support everywhere, only the region can defeat them as they are in every state as well, Nusra is no danger in comparison to them.

Anyway you typ a whole story of things I already know, keep it shorter. My main point is, those are ISIS animals taking cities not some other force, just watch video's and you will see the situation on the ground.

Back
Top Bottom