What's new

Judge who sentenced Saddam Hussein to death 'is captured and executed by ISIS'

Saddam Army @work in Iraq right now and Republican army is any time superior to Shia let Fake iraq army who runaway leaving behind everything including their honour.

Naqshabandi clashed with ISIS this & last week. Many leaders of ISIS are former ba'athists but they changed, this ideology Ba'ath is dead already. Saddam himself changed ideology throughout the years from strongly secular to Muslim in the 90's. If they follow Political Islam using terrorism massacring people for a different belief then no way this is a 'sunni arab revolt' or anything similar. Many of them hate Maliki but aren't pro ISIS either. How come we aren't seeing any force other then ISIS, ISIS is in every city controlled by the opposition, video's confirm it carrying ISIS flags, chanting their slogans all over the place. Even scholars/sheikhs admitted to this see my previous post.

Nowhere did I support Maliki. Also Maliki won't stay for what I know. land took by Kurds won't be accepted anyway, they took benefit from the situation, local Arabs and Turkmens said they won't accept it, that part isn't over yet.

My 'Sunni' family in Baghdad is doing alright, the news is exaggerating and spreading false information all the way.
ISIS has support everywhere, only the region can defeat them as they are in every state as well, Nusra is no danger in comparison to them.

Anyway you typ a whole story of things I already know, keep it shorter. My main point is, those are ISIS animals taking cities not some other force, just watch video's and you will see the situation on the ground.

If the ideology you are referring to is Arab nationalism then this ideology is alive in every Arab. Either directly or under the surface. Besides Ba'athism is much better than what we see now. The problem are dictators such as Hafiz, Saddam, Al-Asshead etc. The ideology is not a problem if it also includes religion as this plays a big role for most people of the region.

There will always be clashes. Shia militias clashed with each other during the civil war in 2006 and 2007 as well yet they joined hands when fighting against their enemies.

ISIS have hijacked the uprising against Al-Malikis pathetic regime. Are you going to tell me that the thousands upon thousands ( in the hundred of thousands) people who demonstrated for over 1 year were all ISIS? The locals of Mosul, Fallujah, Ramadi, Samara, Tikrit, Diyala etc.?

The thing is that most have accepted ISIS presence although they are against them if they had to chose but they hate/dislike the current regime more and are afraid of them starting to carpet bomb Mosul and all the other major cities. Civilians told so themselves.

Yet as I told 100 times before then ISIS would not have existed if their was not marginalization of the Sunni Muslim community in Iraq. Now you will mention all the Sunnis in power yet those are mostly from the old guard and because they are the best qualified and also because the Americans designed that system where every sect/ethnicity must be represented. If this had not happened Maliki would only mostly choose fellow Shias. Like he did earlier by removing Sunni officers etc. who are much more experienced just because he did not trust them.

Or the Ba'athi this and that nonsense we have heard since 2003.

Yet Maliki is not doing anything. How can people chose him for the 3rd time in row? This retard proclaimed that he was not interested in a third run. Yet here he is. Why is that? Either too many retards of the region or the sectarianism is bigger than I thought.

Also why has he not dealt with KRG yet? He is an incompetent idiot. He does not care about the Sunni Arabs or non-Shias. Whether Arab or Turkmen. People are escaping from Baghdad now. Ramadi is in a terrible state. The country is a total mess. Corruption, incompetence, Maliki afraid of pissing Mullahistan off etc. Playing on several horses. Not being a US ally, relying on Russia which cannot be trusted fully etc. and who are busy with Ukraine and Syria.

The fact is that he is doing nothing. What is the army worth if the government is holding a hand over the thousands of Shia terrorists groups that have reemerged and who are guilty of mass killings of Sunnis and Shias alike who do not agree with them? Which pathetic regime acts this way and then cries about sectarianism?

In short what the heck is going on?

Iraq is not 90% Shia but more around 60% if the Kurds are included. In such a situation you cannot employ sectarian policies without pissing off nearly half of the population. Iraq needs a nationalistic and secular leader as I have always told.

Whether Shia or Sunni does not matter as long as he serves all people and unites the country not only on sectarian lines. But the current Iraq which has been a client state of Mullahistan since 2003 cannot be accepted by 40% of the population.

Iraq should cooperate with fellow Arab neighbors and Arab states in combating the problems yet they are only good at accusing people while they turn the blind eye to Shia terrorist groups, the national army which is supposed to be neutral making Shia religious chants nearly everywhere etc. This is not how to rule a country in the middle of the ME. Iraq will always be influenced by its bigger neighbors but enough must be enough.

Yet you have Shia Arabs (some I have discussed with on Arab forums) who are blind to all this.
A stable Iraq means a stable Arab world (the one in the Middle East at least). This is a fact.

Yet in reality not more than 1% care about ISIS or Maliki. They want peace and stability yet that retard cannot deliver.

Why is the retard using fake bomb detectors here 8 years after the first problems emerged. What the hell?!

Yet my relatives have told my father that the situation is very tense and that gangs are roaming freely and some families have been forced out of their houses by masked men. How can this happen if not in states that are in chaos?

Who is responsible for the state security if not the head of state in this case Mr. Maliki? If this was a private firm the retard would have been kicked out right away.

ISIS cannot be fully defeated or a silent support to them as long as such incidents keep happening which only make people anti-regime.

Yet now you will talk about nationalism which is fair enough but that question can be asked to the Shias who resisted Saddam Hussein's rule. Maybe they should have just kept quit and accepted status quo and shown their nationalism this way instead of cooperating with the Kurds and Mullahistan or fleeing to the West.

My point is that Saddam Hussein was bad as well in terms of that but at least there was stability and relative order. Yes, there was fear and yes you were screwed if you tried to rebel, yes the economic/social state of the country was horrible, corruption was enormous and you needed to follow the party line if you wanted any kind of influence. All this is right. Iraq has moved ahead in some areas which is good.

Yet there are those enormous problems. If they are not going to be solved sooner rather than later then Iraq will cease to exist as we know it. Which would be a bad thing as I see it. For the region too.

Solution = nationalism, secularism and being part of the Arab fold once again (truly).

Last edited:
If the ideology you are referring to is Arab nationalism then this ideology is alive in every Arab. Either directly or under the surface. Besides Ba'athism is much better than what we see now. The problem are dictators such as Hafiz, Saddam, Al-Asshead etc. The ideology is not a problem if it also includes religion as this plays a big role for most people of the region.

There will always be clashes. Shia militias clashed with each other during the civil war in 2006 and 2007 as well yet they joined hands when fighting against their enemies.

ISIS have hijacked the uprising against Al-Malikis pathetic regime. Are you going to tell me that the thousands upon thousands ( in the hundred of thousands) people who demonstrated for over 1 year were all ISIS? The locals of Mosul, Fallujah, Ramadi, Samara, Tikrit, Diyala etc.?

The thing is that most have accepted ISIS presence although they are against them if they had to chose but they hate/dislike the current regime more and are afraid of them starting to carpet bomb Mosul and all the other major cities. Civilians told so themselves.

Yet as I told 100 times before then ISIS would not have existed if their was not marginalization of the Sunni Muslim community in Iraq. Now you will mention all the Sunnis in power yet those are mostly from the old guard and because they are the best qualified and also because the Americans designed that system where every sect/ethnicity must be represented. If this had not happened Maliki would only mostly choose fellow Shias. Like he did earlier by removing Sunni officers etc. who are much more experienced just because he did not trust them.

Or the Ba'athi this and that nonsense we have heard since 2003.

Yet Maliki is not doing anything. How can people chose him for the 3rd time in row? This retard proclaimed that he was not interested in a third run. Yet here he is. Why is that? Either too many retards of the region or the sectarianism is bigger than I thought.

Also why has he not dealt with KRG yet? He is an incompetent idiot. He does not care about the Sunni Arabs or non-Shias. Whether Arab or Turkmen. People are escaping from Baghdad now. Ramadi is in a terrible state. The country is a total mess. Corruption, incompetence, Maliki afraid of pissing Mullahistan off etc. Playing on several horses. Not being a US ally, relying on Russia which cannot be trusted fully etc. and who are busy with Ukraine and Syria.

The fact is that he is doing nothing. What is the army worth if the government is holding a hand over the thousands of Shia terrorists groups that have reemerged and who are guilty of mass killings of Sunnis and Shias alike who do not agree with them? Which pathetic regime acts this way and then cries about sectarianism?

In short what the heck is going on?

Iraq is not 90% Shia but more around 60% if the Kurds are included. In such a situation you cannot employ sectarian policies without pissing off nearly half of the population. Iraq needs a nationalistic and secular leader as I have always told.

Whether Shia or Sunni does not matter. But the current Iraq which has been a client state of Mullahistan cannot be accepted by 40% of the population.

Iraq should cooperate with fellow Arab neighbors and Arab states in combating the problems yet they are only good at accusing people while they turn the blind eye to Shia terrorist groups, the national army which is supposed to be neutral making Shia religious chants nearly everywhere etc. This is not how to rule a country in the middle of the ME. Iraq will always be influenced by its bigger neighbors but enough must be enough.

Yet you have Shia Arabs (some I have discussed with on Arab forums) who are blind to all this.
A stable Iraq means a stable Arab world (the one in the Middle East at least). This is a fact.

Yet in reality not more than 1% cares about ISIS or Maliki. They want peace and stability yet that retard cannot deliver.

Why is the retard using fake bomb detectors here 8 years after the first problems emerged. What the hell?!

Yet my relatives have told my father that the situation is very tense and that gangs are roaming freely and some families have been forced out of their houses by masked men. How can this happen if not in states that are in chaos?

Who is responsible for the state security if not the head of state in this case Mr. Maliki? If this was a private firm the retard would have been kicked out right away.

ISIS cannot be fully defeated or a silent support to them as long as such incidents keep happening which only make people anti-regime.

Yet now you will talk about nationalism which is fair enough but that question can be asked to the Shias who resisted Saddam Hussein's rule. Maybe they should have just kept quit and accepted status quo and shown their nationalism this way instead of cooperating with the Kurds and Mullahistan or fleeing to the West.

My point is that Saddam Hussein was bad as well in terms of that but at least there was stability and relative order. Yes, there was fear and yes you were screwed if you tried to rebel, yes the economic/social state of the country was horrible, corruption was enormous and you needed to follow the party line if you wanted any kind of influence. All this is right. Iraq has moved ahead in some areas which is good.

Yet there are those enormous problems. If they are not going to be solved sooner rather than later then Iraq will cease to exist as we know it. Which would be a bad thing as I see it. For the region too.

I told you keep it short yet you come with a post 3 times longer

Solution = nationalism, secularism and being part of the Arab fold once again (truly).
I'm sure you already know that the 2 factors you wrote above are things I believe in as being the solution, i'm not the Islamist after all.

I told you keep it short yet you come with a post 3 times longer

I'm sure you already know that the 2 factors you wrote above are things I believe in as being the solution, i'm not the Islamist after all.

This was actually a short post because I had written a much longer post but deleted more as I do not believe that people are very informed and they do not understand the problems.

Besides I wrote that in 10 minutes or something.

Solution is to kill every ISIS member alive, persecute people who work for foreign states at the expense of their own country (this must be said about Maliki and most of the Shia "clerics"/party leaders who should be executed for high treason no matter the crying from the Shia Islamists in Iraq and outside of it), remove the Nujaifi gang that are under Qatari influence and execute them too, make the tribes stronger so they can keep order in their local communities, safeguard the borders. Tribal cooperating between Syria, Kuwait, Iraq, Jordan and KSA. This will keep the unwanted elements in check.

Maybe introduce autonomy yet I am not sure about that as this will create a huge economical difference between for instance Basra province and Al-Anbar despite the latter having a lot of phosphate.

Yet the best option would be a military coup d'état in my opinion.

Disarm all the terrorist groups (mostly Shia as the "Sunni" are already visible) and make all institutions neutral.

Lastly go to war with KRG. If Iraq returns to the Arab fold and peace is secured in Syria then I am sure that most of the Arab world would support both Syria and Iraq in their fight against the Kurdish thief's.

I am sure that many volunteers wold arrive. Enough to send them back to Mullahistan in a fortnight.

As of now Izzat ad-Douri is the best pick as a leader IMO.

Last edited:
This is the Iraq we want to see and will see sooner rather than later. A Iraq in the Arab world where it belongs and will belong in the future as well and not a client state of a foreign entity that is a historical enemy since they emerged from the Central Asian steppes and deserts 2800 years ago when the Arab world was the center of civilization for millenniums prior to that and afterwards as well.

The center of Shia Islam is in the Arab world as well. There is no excuse.

All the Shia leaders/clerics with ties with that foreign poisonous entity should be trailed for treason and executed.

Syria will become free as well from their poison and that of others.

There will be a time when the Arab world will unit once again like centuries beforehand out of necessity and form 1 powerful entity and no Gypsy or any other foreigner will **** with us. When the retards of the region will be gone.

May Izzat ad-Douri succeed and restore order and deal with both ISIS and the Shia Islamist retards who sold their country to that poisonous foreign entity and forgot their roots.

Anyway good that they executed this foreign trash. Kurds should not be part of Iraq to begin with. They occupy Assyrian land.
Stop meddling in Iraq affairs you don't belong to the ancient ME but to the ethopian desert

Stop meddling in Iraq affairs you don't belong to the ancient ME but to the ethopian desert

:crazy::rofl:

Also you do know that Ethiopia (which I obviously have nothing to do with) is more fertile than most other countries of the world right? You might ask yourself why countries such as China, ME states and dozens of others are buying land there to cultivate corps.

In any case you are a Farsi. With no ties to any Arab country unlike me.

Anyway you know I am right and this is why you are trolling. Even the part about you Farsis are historical and political facts.

Should you not be watching your stone age football and your World Cup exit? This time around (4th World Cup participation) you did not manage to advance from the group stage either unlike certain other countries. Congrats!

:lol:

This is the Iraq we want to see and will see sooner rather than later. A Iraq in the Arab world where it belongs and will belong in the future as well and not a client state of a foreign entity that is a historical enemy since they emerged from the Central Asian steppes and deserts 2800 years ago when the Arab world was the center of civilization for millenniums prior to that and afterwards as well.

The center of Shia Islam is in the Arab world as well. There is no excuse.

All the Shia leaders/clerics with ties with that foreign poisonous entity should be trailed for treason and executed.

Syria will become free as well from their poison and that of others.

There will be a time when the Arab world will unit once again like centuries beforehand out of necessity and form 1 powerful entity and no Gypsy or any other foreigner will **** with us. When the retards of the region will be gone.

May Izzat ad-Douri succeed and restore order and deal with both ISIS and the Shia Islamist retards who sold their country to that poisonous foreign entity and forgot their roots.

Anyway good that they executed this foreign trash. Kurds should not be part of Iraq to begin with. They occupy Assyrian land.
Arab world was the center of civilization??? What a joke you are all these civilizations have nothing to do with arabs you are just invaders and occupiers to these lands according to you the Mayan and the Aztecs and the inca are Spanish because the Spanish invaded their land

Arab world was the center of civilization??? What a joke you are all these civilizations have nothing to do with arabs you are just invaders and occupiers to these lands according to you the Mayan and the Aztecs and the inca are Spanish because the Spanish invaded their land
You are dumber than I thought. Back then none of the current ethnic groups existed. Those were Semitic people of which Arabs are a part of and those civilizations were in our lands and were native to our lands. They can call them Martians tomorrow for all I care. Those are still our civilizations. Besides we are their ancestors.

The Arab world was the most powerful empire in the Middle Ages for centuries that ruled large areas on 3 continents and whose influence was unmatched for nearly 1 millennium until the few European colonial powers emerged and became the strongest.

Remove those Arab flags from your user and choose your Farsi flag.

Worry about Afghanistan and Tajikistan instead. Oh, wait those are Sunni majority states.:lol:

You are dumber than I thought. Back then none of the current ethnic groups existed. Those were Semitic people of which Arabs are a part of and those civilizations were in our lands and were native to our lands. They can call them Martians tomorrow for all I care. Those are still our civilizations. Besides we are their ancestors.

The Arab world was the most powerful empire in the Middle Ages for centuries that ruled large areas on 3 continents and whose influence was unmatched for nearly 1 millennium until the few European colonial powers emerged and became the strongest.

Remove those Arab flags from your user and choose your Farsi flag.

Worry about Afghanistan and Tajikistan instead. Oh, wait those are Sunni majority states.:lol:
The dumbest person is you yes they are Semitic but not arabs you and other arab nationalists trash try to steal other people civilizations I saw Baathists claim the the ancient Hamitic civilazition is arab because Egypt is arab today these morons don't know that the arabs are just invaders to Egypt and they invaded it in the 7th century they are dumb like you I said they are not arabs I didn't say they are not Semitic

The dumbest person is you yes they are Semitic but not arabs you and other arab nationalists trash try to steal other people civilizations I saw Baathists claim the the ancient Hamitic civilazition is arab because Egypt is arab today these morons don't know that the arabs are just invaders to Egypt and they invaded it in the 7th century they are dumb like you I said they are not arabs I didn't say they are not Semitic

More nonsense. Semitic and Hamitic people are more or less the same. The DNA of the old pharaohs have already proven the ruling Egyptian classes to be from the ME. They belong to haplogroups found in the Arab world (the most common ones). Also they were described as more fair than the Nubians and peasants of Egypt.

You might use your brain. When I speak about NATIVE civilizations to the Arab world that in some cases are several millenniums old (for instance the Dilmun civilization in modern-day KSA and Bahrain that is 5000 years old) that none of the current ethnic groups of today existed back then.
Yet we people native to the Arab world who now go under the name Arab can claim them as they are our ancestors. If we claimed civilizations in Sub-Saharan Africa, China, Indonesia or South America that would be pathetic indeed. Yet that is not the case.

You don't understand that we are native people unlike your people that belong in Central Asia.

Northern Iraq is Assyrian land traditionally. This is indisputable. Assyrians are cousins of Arabs and closely related. On all fronts.

Sumerians themselves traced their ancestry to what is now neighboring Eastern Arabia according to their own traditions.

Dilmun, sometimes described as "the place where the sun rises" and "the Land of the Living", is the scene of some versions of the Sumerian creation myth, and the place where the deified Sumerian hero of the flood, Utnapishtim (Ziusudra), was taken by the gods to live forever. Thorkild Jacobsen's translation of the Eridu Genesis calls it "Mount Dilmun" which he locates as a "faraway, half-mythical place".[20]

Dilmun is also described in the epic story of Enki and Ninhursag as the site at which the Creation occurred. The promise of Enki to Ninhursag, the Earth Mother:

For Dilmun, the land of my lady's heart, I will create long waterways, rivers and canals, whereby water will flow to quench the thirst of all beings and bring abundance to all that lives.[21]

Ninlil, the Sumerian goddess of air and south wind had her home in Dilmun. It is also featured in the Epic of Gilgamesh.

However, in the early epic "Enmerkar and the Lord of Aratta", the main events, which center on Enmerkar's construction of the ziggurats in Uruk and Eridu, are described as taking place in a world "before Dilmun had yet been settled".

Dilmun was mentioned by Mesopotamian civilizations as a trade partner, a source of the metal copper, and an entrepôt of the Mesopotamia-to-Indus Valley Civilization trade route.

It is also noted that Gilgamesh had to pass through Mount Mashu to reach Dilmun in the Epic of Gilgamesh, which is usually identified with the whole of the parallelLebanon and Anti-Lebanon ranges, with the narrow gap between these mountains constituting the tunnel.[8] Others believe Mount Mashu was one of two ("twin") mountains that held up the sky at the eastern and western extremities of the world. The Sumerian versions of the Gilgamesh epic demonstrate that the earlier versions of the myth sited the Cedar Mountain to the east, in the direction of the rising of Utu, the Sumerian sun god.[9]

Dilmun is regarded as one of the oldest ancient civilizations in the Middle East.[10][11] The Sumerians described Dilmun as a paradise garden in the Epic of Gilgamesh.[12] The Sumerian tale of the garden paradise of Dilmun may have been an inspiration for the Garden of Eden story.[12]

Dilmun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Change those flags Farsi. Pick the flag of Afghanistan or Tajikistan instead. Not beautiful Lebanon or Iraq.

Last edited:
More nonsense. Semitic and Hamitic people are more or less the same. The DNA of the old pharaohs have already proven the ruling Egyptian classes to be from the ME. They belong to haplogroups found in the Arab world (the most common ones). Also they were described as more fair than the Nubians and peasants of Egypt.

You might use your brain. When I speak about NATIVE civilizations to the Arab world that in some cases are several millenniums old (for instance the Dilmun civilization in modern-day KSA and Bahrain that is 5000 years old) that none of the current ethnic groups of today existed back then.
Yet we people native to the Arab world who now go under the name Arab can claim them as they are our ancestors. If we claimed civilizations in Sub-Saharan Africa, China, Indonesia or South America that would be pathetic indeed. Yet that is not the case.

You don't understand that we are native people unlike your people that belong in Central Asia.

Northern Iraq is Assyrian land traditionally. This is indisputable. Assyrians are cousins of Arabs and closely related. On all fronts.

Sumerians themselves traced their ancestry to what is now neighboring Eastern Arabia according to their own traditions.

Dilmun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Change those flags Farsi. Pick the flag of Afghanistan or Tajikistan instead. Not beautiful Lebanon or Iraq.
My flags none of your business and iranian people originated from kavkas and spread in the area not from the steppes anyway the steppe people were great warriors

My flags none of your business and iranian people originated from kavkas and spread in the area not from the steppes anyway the steppe people were great warriors

No, they originated on the steppes and deserts of Central Asia. Google Andronovo.

Andronovo culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They are fairly "recent" arrivals compared to the entire recorded ME history. Unlike Arabs and other Semites who are native to the ancient ME.

But you know what? Most Iranians are actually native to the ME despite all the "Aryan" nonsense and bullshit. That's why most of them look like your ordinary ME person despite them having some delusions of the opposite. Quite a lot are even more South Asian looking than many Arabs and other ME people due to geographical proximity to South Asia.

Caucasus has nothing to do with Iranians. In fact most of the Caucasian people belong to haplogorups such as J1 and J2 that are native to what is now the Arab world and which are the most common haplogroups.

You can google that yourself or look at any map.

The J haplogroup is thought to have originated on the Arabian Peninsula. The first place on earth to be inhabited outside of Africa.

This map is not fully precise but you can see that the Caucasian peoples have a VERY high percentage of the haplogroup. Yet y-haplogroups only show your paternal ancestry (small part of your total ancestry) and outside of that then Caucasian people are closer to ME people than they are to any other people.

Haplogroup J-P209 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are a Farsi. Why use Arab flags? What are you doing in Lebanon? Should you as a Mullah supporter not live in Iran? I suggest Qom.

No, they originated on the steppes and deserts of Central Asia. Google Andronovo.

Andronovo culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They are fairly "recent" arrivals compared to the entire recorded ME history. Unlike Arabs and other Semites who are native to the ancient ME.

But you know what? Most Iranians are actually native to the ME despite all the "Aryan" nonsense and bullshit. That's why most of them look like your ordinary ME person despite them having some delusions of the opposite. Quite a lot are even more South Asian looking than many Arabs and other ME people due to geographical proximity to South Asia.

Caucasus has nothing to do with Iranians. In fact most of the Caucasian people belong to haplogorups such as J1 and J2 that are native to what is now the Arab world and which are the most common haplogroups.

You can google that yourself or look at any map.

The J haplogroup is thought to have originated on the Arabian Peninsula. The first place on earth to be inhabited outside of Africa.

This map is not fully precise but you can see that the Caucasian peoples have a VERY high percentage of the haplogroup. Yet y-haplogroups only show your paternal ancestry (small part of your total ancestry) and outside of that then Caucasian people are closer to ME people than they are to any other people.

You are a Farsi. Why use Arab flags? What are you doing in Lebanon? Should you as a Mullah supporter not live in Iran? I suggest Qom.
Anyway this is off topic posts

What is wrong with that? A guy who worked hard and proved himself in life despite being born out of wedlock and being half Afro-Arab.

His late father Sultan ibn Abdul-Aziz was an excellent statesmen.

The home province of his mother (Asir) is also a very beautiful and historic province.

Bandar is doing an excellent job and his track record is not bad at all. Let his critics cry. Bandar is a legend.

You seem very interested in the House of Saud like many are. There is a whole blog dedicated to their personal life and relations?:lol:

They should make a blog about the Al ash-Sheikh family as well.

Back
Top Bottom