What's new

Islamic Iran will protect "oppressed" people : Ayatollah Syed Ali Khamenei

This guy should keep Palestine out of his mouth. We all know Iran seeks to create militias in Bahrain and further arm Houthi's in Yemen, Palestine has nothing to do with it. And these policies are not related to any 'oppression', that is what is told the masses for justification into further interference in Arab affairs.

Yes but Palestenians already have an organization backed by Iran

what is it called ?

If for a second you feel threatened by your own countrymen for your sect - only because you're shia - just like this thread , feel free to contact Iranian embassy . we'd love to have you here bro .
i'll even give you my own contact numbers brother .......

LOL! thanks. shias are not poor in Pakistan.
we know these wahabi minded people and we all live together. :rofl:
The day the Monarchy is gone form Islamic lands they all will be OK. we know them.

How will the anti-muslim iranian regime protect oppressed people? By financing scumbags like assad drop barrel bombs on syrian children?

Anti Muslim?, Assad is a great man, I support him because of his brutality, someone has to keep others in line & no ordinary person can do that.

So I thought
Stop posting shit without any subject matter
Since u are fed enough on that by ur gov and media u will spot shit in anything everything. U lack civility which isnt a surprise given u are an indian then dont quote me. Buzz off.

Just Slightly praise IRAN and many will jump with shower of HATE against IRAN.

But they do not know that Islamic IRAN is powered Globally by people's power.
Oh shutup u liar. I dont hate iran or would have grudge to not praise it for something legit.

U are a typical loser who is spewing hate here for other faiths and self glorifyng extreme lunatic shiite views.

The whole thread is stinky and full of hate, uwont hesitate to flak pak army without reason

Stop doing dramas, if u cant own ur flaws. And again such teroristy and hatefilled thread is allowed to run. Kudos .

Oh shutup u liar. I dont hate iran or would have grudge to not praise it for something legit.
U are a typical loser who is spewing hate here for other faiths and self glorifyng extreme lunatic shiite views.
The whole thread is stinky and full of hate, uwont hesitate to flak pak army without reason
Stop doing dramas, if u cant own ur flaws. And again such teroristy and hatefilled thread is allowed to run. Kudos .

Oh. losing temper will not solve things. I only replied to your posts when you tried to sting.

Why don't the Iranians and Arabs come forwards & say this is purely a racial conflict, Semites vs Aryans nothing religious about it just purely racial & I will have more respect for them & will stand shoulder to shoulder with Iranians.

Why fool people & paint a racial conflict as religious?.

Since u are fed enough on that by ur gov and media u will spot shit in anything everything. U lack civility which isnt a surprise given u are an indian then dont quote me. Buzz off.
You are posting tons of wrong things about my country
When I ask you the proof ,you abuse
When I reply back in the same tone you play the victim card with all that civility non sense besides I never abused you

If you don't have the proof,then for god's sake stop throwing allegations.....
You said Iran is helping Israel....which parallel world are you living in.....and when did we dump Iran after our so called ambitions were fulfilled

Stop spewing hatred......I don't care what you comment about your own country but leave my country alone......just don't post random baseless arguments and whatever comes in your mind about India......

Yes there is very clear hatred and terrorism promotion talk here. He is speaking of bringing hezbollah lebnon sort of terrorist groups in kashmir,mynamar or what that second country was.the whole thread is reeks of strong hatred towards anything anyone who is not a shia and non irani. Even we pakistanis are getting a good share of that hate and snideness.

Its all about arrogance , self glorification and emphasizing on spreading extreme ideologies.
report the posts that are promoting terrorism
its an open forum not Iranian or Saudi forum where you will be executed for talking against the state policy
whinning wont help you here if your objection is simply sectarian or nationality based.

report the offensive posts and we will see how we can wipe your tears

thanks

report the posts that are promoting terrorism
its an open forum not Iranian or Saudi forum where you will be executed for talking against the state policy
whinning wont help you here if your objection is simply sectarian or nationality based.

report the offensive posts and we will see how we can wipe your tears

thanks
No iwont report such posts. And u dont need to wipe my tears, ican do myself. U are only good at giving more.
Thanks.

13940226000415_PhotoI.jpg

Iran will help oppressed people in the region as much as it can, Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei was quoted as saying on Saturday, ratcheting up his rhetoric against regional rival Saudi Arabia.
picture-93.png

No iwont report such posts. And u dont need to wipe my tears, ican do myself. U are only good at giving more.
Thanks.

Shall I give you a tissue?. He said Hezbollah he is a foreigner yet certain elements of our own society invite raw to destroy Pakistan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom